Jeongyeon

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                 

 

Jeongyeon

 

Nayeon approached Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon quickly stood, smiled at her.

“what are you doing here alone?”

“nothing.. I just remember our old good time together. Hey, can I ask you a favor ?”

“sure?”

“please teach me again. I promise, this going to be the last time. I really need you to teach me. Until the final exam. ”

“.. you can find-”

“please?”

 

 

Sighed, Nayeon walk into the house. This the first time she come to Jeongyeon’s house, only she live there. She found out, that Jeongyeon really tried to get her back. She really want to get back with Nayeon, willing to move out from her house and school, just to find Nayeon.

For god sake, she treat Jeongyeon like the first time they met. When the first time her mom hired Nayeon to teach Jeongyeon.

 

Flashback

 

“Jeongyeon, this is Nayeon. She’ll teach you in any subject that you bad at. She going to teach until you improve in your examination. Please take a good care of her.”

Jeongyeon just show her boring face, glance on Nayeon. Nayeon bowed a bit at her, introduce herself. When they went into Jeongyeon’s room, Jeongyeon show no interest in studying. Instead, she laying on the bed, playing games. Nayeon looks at her in disbelief.

“do as you please. You can sleep, if you want. I don’t want to study.”

“w-what? But..”

“don’t worry. I won’t tell mom. Now don’t disturb me.” Demanded Jeongyeon. Nayeon lost words. She really want to teach Jeongyeon and willing to help her improve in her examination. But now, Jeongyeon not even appreciate her kind help.

Nayeon huffed, snatched her phone from her. Jeongyeon glared her.

“what are you doing??”

“sit down here now, or I’ll tell you mom.”

“as if you”

“you mom told me that , if you can’t improve your grade for the upcoming test, she’ll took all your gadget , right? Oh and, she told me that, if you won’t listen to me, I can do anything to you. Even punish you. Now, I’m taking your phone . if you want it back, you must listen to me.”

“…”

“there’s few rules that you need to obliged. 3 simple rules when I’m teaching; no phone, no playing and no sleeping.”

“so, do you expect me to obliged it ?”

“oh you dared me?”

Jeongyeon sighed frustratedly, stomped on her way to her desk. Nayeon smiled.

 

End flashback

 

Jeongyeon cant stop staring, when Nayeon teaching her. she really miss Naeyeon badly.

“stop staring at me, or I wont come here anymore.”

“since when did you become this beautiful?”

Nayeon turn to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon grinned, winked at her. Nayeon about to leave, but Jeongyeon quickly grab her wrist.

“okay, mianei? I just cant help it. I miss you..” she trails off. Nayeon heard it clearly, heartbeat faster.

“ do you want to study or flirt with me? if you keep being like this, I’m really not going to come here anymore.” warned Nayeon. Jeongyeon pouted.

 

 

At first, Nayeon tried hard to hide her true feelings. But then, their relationship keep getting better each day and seems like she’s already forgive Jeongyeon.

“Nayeon-ah, let’s go for hiking this weekend. I’ve been thinking about going there.”

“hmm, I’ll think about it.” Nayeon busy jotting some notes.

“yahh.. just agreed with me. We can spent time there together. Alone.” she smirked. Nayeon smacked Jeongyeon head. “not with you alone. if we going there, I’m going to bring Mina or unnie or anybody along. I’m too scared to be with you alone.” told Nayeon. Jeongyeon show her tongue.

“fine then. Let’s bring our friend too then.” Answered Jeongyeon. Nayeon felt a bit dissiapointed, since they going with other friends.

 

During weekend, as promise, they went for hiking at nearest hills. Nayeon brought Mina and Momo while Jeongyeon brought her sister, Seungyeon unnie and Kyla, her little cousin. Really, Jeongyeon don’t have many friends. Since there’s other were with them, they didn’t stay close to each other. It’s just awkward. Nayeon can’t help, but felt jealous when Jeongyeon taking care of Kyla. Kyla may be her cousin, but she seems to depend everything on Jeongyeon. Somewhat, Nayeon felt that Kyla flirt with Jeongyeon.  They reach the top of the hills. Both Mina and Momo passed out, while Seungyeon unnie and Kyla enjoying the beautiful scenery. Jeongyeon approached Nayeon, give her bottle. Nayeon smiled, thanked her as she took the bottle. Jeongyeon about to wipe Nayeon’s sweats then Kyla suddenly dragged her away. Nayeon glared her. “Nayeon-ah, let’s take wefie!” called Mina. Nayeon walked to Mina and Momo. They also take picture with the others. On their way down, suddenly Nayeon hurt herself. She accidently trip and fell. Her knee bleeding but not too severe. Jeongyeon waste no time running to Nayeon and treat her wound.

“get on me.”

“w-what?”

“just hop on my back! I wont let you walk.”

“i-it just a minor cut..”

Since Nayeon insist on riding Jeongyeon back, she put Nayeon arm around her neck, while her left hand held on Nayeon waist. She help Nayeon walked. Nayeon heartbeat faster, as Jeongyeon caring about her. it’s make her heart flutter.

 

 

Because Jeongyeon got popular at Shinhwa High, theres lot of girls always gathering anywhere she go. But Jeongyeon never talk to them, only give them cold shoulder. But she never tre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter