Momo

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                             

 

 

Momo

‘maybe she’s right. I must be brave! I love Momo for sure!’ Nayeon determined. She writes a latter and left a kiss on it. She believed that Momo would be surprised to know her true feelings!

On the next day, she put the latter in Momo’s locker. Close it , she hopes that Momo read it. Soon she got into her class, sat on her place. She eagerly wait for Momo, how she would react after read her love letter. But nothing changes. Momo still treat her like normally she would do.

“Momo,”

“yup?”

“um.. did you..”

“hm?”

“letter..” Nayeon trails off. Momo looks at her likes she don’t understand what she means. Nayeon just shook her head. Seems like Momo didn’t read it, yet. She later saw Momo went to her locker before going home. yeah.. now for sure she would never read Nayeon’s letter. Lots of gift and love letters flows out from her locker soon she open it. Momo sighed, start picked all of it. Nayeon flustered a bit. She give a hand , tried to collect all of the letter. But she can’t find hers. Just shrug it off, they walked to Momo’s car.

 

 

She stared the night sky, looks how bright the star that night. Suddenly, Jennie’s image popped up in her mind. She misses Jennie. But then she realized, after for more than 2 months they becomes friend, not even once she asked for her number. Now she can’t contact her. she then received a call from Momo

‘I’m infront of your house.’

Nayeon rushed inside, grab her sweater as she walked to her front house. Flabbergasted to see Momo. Why she come this late night?

 

“you won’t believe this..”

“w-what is it?”

“I received a love letter..”

Nayeon froze. Did.. she found hers?

“r-really? From who? It’s not even weird right? You always received-“

“I don’t know. But somehow its attracted me..tho. let’s read it together.” Told Momo, grinned. Nayeon froze, as she saw the pink envelope. Momo open and read it. Whole reading session, Nayeon hearts thumping loudly in her chest, about to burst out. Soon after finished, Momo turn to Nayeon. “you wrote this?” asked Momo, hide her grinned. Nayeon for sure, too shy to admit it.

“n-no way. I-I didn’t wrote any..”

“really..? what a shame..” Momo pouted. Nayeon heart beat faster. Momo slowly approached her. Nayeon walked backwards, until her back bump on the wall. Momo inched her face.

“did you..really didn’t wrote any letter to me? Penmanship looks familiar tho.” whisper Momo. Nayeon flustered, bit her lips as she looked away. Momo smirked,slowly leaned in as she kiss Nayeon’s lips. Nayeon widened her eyes. It’s was a soft, delicate but short kiss. Momo broke it, looks straight into Nayeon’s eyes. Nayeon can feel Momo’s breath blew on her lips.

“I’ve been looking you whole time you know?”

“w-what?”

“I saw you put this, into my locker. so, soon you left, I took it.”

Ah, that’s why she can't find her letter when she help Momo to lift her present that morning. Momo smiled as she embrace Nayeon.

“why did you lied? Too shy to admit?”

Nayeon just nod, hid her face on Momo’s neck. Momo giggled. “you really.. love to tease me right?” mumbled Nayeon. Momo broke their embrace, held her cheek.

“I’m sorry but can’t help but tease this cute bunny.” Told Momo. Nayeon just shook her head. They talked about themself, remind back their old times since they’re little. Nayeon found out that Momo also likes her but afraid that Nayeon wont accept her. so she keep it to herself but Nayeon likes her too. She’s happy when Nayeon likes her but on the day Momo want to confess, Nayeon had to move out and separate them. But fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter