Sana

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                    

 

Sana

 

Nayeon came separate both of them. “what’s going on? Sana Mina?!” said Nayeon.

“Nayeon what are Mina to you?” asked Sana.

Nayeon look at both of them.

 

“please just stop now.” Nayeon stop both of them. Mina looks at Nayeon in disbelief, left  both of them. “Nayeon-ah..”

“whats wrong with both of you?! Why Sana?”

“I-I’m just…”

“and lets me remind you, I’m not yours.” Warned Nayeon, glared Sana. Sana sighed.

Nayeon walked away. Sana want to chase after her, but Nayeon must want to be alone.

‘Nayeon.. I like you too.’

 

 

Fidget on her bed, she tried to get sleep. It’s already 1 am. Everyone in the house already fell asleep. she then got a text.

[‘do you already asleep?’]

Nayeon surprised to see the text from Sana.

[‘I can’t sleep tonight. Because you not with me. TT’]

Nayeon sighed. Still, not replied the text.

[‘I just want to tell you that, I am sorry because today I fight with your best friend. I’m really sorry.’]

Nayeon read the text, hesitate to replied. She wait for another text, but nope. That was the last, for tonight (?).  her eyes got heavy, slowly she fell into her dreamland.

 

 

She saw Mina, she linked their arm together. She smiled to Mina, which Mina just rolled her eyes.

“hey, talk to me.”

“…”

“Mina-ya~”

 

Mina just snickered, tried to pry Nayeon’s arm from her. Nayeon hug her, not letting her go. Then Sana’s baseball teams pass by them. There’s Sana, looking at Nayeon and Mina. Nayeon just look away. Sana seems disappointed, left with her team.  “let’s go,  Before we late to class..” said Mina.

 

 

She read over and over, Sana’s interview questions.

Flashback

 

“here. I’ve fill every single question you write.” Sana returns Nayeon’s book. Nayeon squealed as she received her books. 

“gomawo~ Sana!” Nayeon hug her. Sana smiled, pat her head.

 

End flashback

 

She saw the last question answer.

Q18. ideal types: someone who can treat me nicely and take care of my food. Someone cute like bunny.

Nayeon somehow felt it was her that Sana states in the answer.

 

 

“Nayeon, she’s really not doing any interview picture if not you. We need the picture to complete the interview.so please?”

Nayeon sighed, nod.

Heavy sighed. Nayeon lazily lift Canon EOS 80D DSLR on her hands, tried the camera. It’s work nicely. Then the person came, stand infront of the camera. Nayeon start taking picture insincerely. The baseball star start to get annoyed by her action, snatched the camera.

“would you, at least tell me what should I do?”

Nayeon grab her camera back, “just stand still. I’ll do my work.”

Sana getting irritated, crossed her arm. “would you, talk to me please?” asked her softly. Nayeon remained silent. Sana then took the camera. Nayeon huffed, glared her. “I’m sorry.. okay?”

 

Flashback

 

Nayeon looks at the live pitching simulation screen not far from where they stood. She seems excited to play baseball with Sana. Since Sana decided brought her here, she’s more excited than Sana. Sana just shook her head, adored Nayeon dorkiness.

“If you can hit 3 balls, I’ll release you from being my slave.” Told Sana. Nayeon looks at her, not believed her. but Sana reassured, and promise. Somehow, she’s already smirked knowing the result.

“what if I can’t hit it??” asked Nayeon, panicked.

“hmm.. then do me a favours. Now just try to hit as many as you can. I give you.. hmm, 10 minutes?”

“aeyy.. I never played this before yet you just give me 10 minutes??”

Sana rolled her eyes, positioned herself behind Nayeon, put her arm around Nayeon’s arm. She reposition Nayeon’s arm to the right way to hold the bat. Nayeon blushed, heart thumping wildly in her chest.  Never been this close before!! She succeeds to hit the first ball, with Sana’s help. She can’t help but felt excited. Sana just smiled, give thumbs up.

Few minutes later, she tried to Sana’s challenge before. She tried many times but she can’t even hit any ball. Until she get tired. Then she turn to Sana.

“are you alright..? Giving up already?” asked Sana, half tease half concern. Nayeon just glared, return her bat.

“I’ll just be your slave for the few day left..” told Nayeon. Sana chuckled, shook her head. Remembering something Nayeon looks up. Sana seems already expecting for her to ask. She smiled as she stated her favor,

 “date me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter