chp 1

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning at Shinhwa High..

 

Nayeon went to school late today, Mina didn’t wake her!

Mina was sleeping when Nayeon come into their classroom. she slowly took her seat next to Mina . She look sooo cute, that Nayeon cancel her intention raged on Mina. Looking how cute she is, make Nayeon smiled unintentionally, adored her. She then aware of Nayeon presence, open her eyes slowly. she smiled to Mina, Mina just squinted  at her and continue to sleep. Nayeon scoffed, smacked her. she woke up again, smacked Nayeon back. Nayeon ended under Mina’s headlocks, messing with her hairs. She then let Nayeon go, grinned satisfiedly. Nayeon glared her. 

“you really-"

“whae whae?” Mina teased. She seem in hyper mood after woke up from her slumber. She alwayssssss make her pissed! she rather see her sleep, that’s the only time she’s kind. Nayeon just sighed, open her book. Mina then rest her head on Nayeon’s shoulder. Nayeon tried to shove her away but Mina held her close. “stop being clingy Mina,” hearing this, she then tried to kiss Nayeon which she really hate!  She hate skinship especially with this ert Minaring!

****

Jeongyeon frustrated, sighed as she walked out from Nayeon’s class. Nayeon not in the class! She really wants to meet Nayeon. She misses her badly. She transferred to Shinhwa High, just to meet and be with Nayeon, but she still can’t meet her. She even waits at the front gate after school but no Nayeon.

She about to leave then, infront of her eyes, Nayeon. Nayeon was surprised to see her. she smiled awkwardly , “hi ?” greet her. but Nayeon then ran away from her. Jeongyeon tried to chase after her, but unexpectedly, she’s faster than Jeongyeon!  Jeongyeon sighed.

She didn’t give up. Again, she waits for Nayeon at the front gate after school. And for sure Nayeon didn’t show up. Then Mina greets her. ASA!! She didn’t think twice to ask Mina about Nayeon detail.            

****

Knowing that Jeongyeon would be waiting her, she hide behind a black sport car at a parking lot. She prayed that no one would find her especially Jeongyeon. She’ll wait until Jeongyeon leave and go home. only god know how much she don’t want to see Jeongyeon anymore. Yesterday, known Jeongyeon moved into her school, she tried avoid every time she saw her. she even hide and use back gate just to make sure that she won’t meet Jeongyeon. But despite her hard work, this morning they unexpectedly bump into each other.

 “oh?”  she heard someone gasped behind her. Uh-oh .. am I busted?

Nayeon quickly turned and sighed in relief as she saw the person. Afterall, she’s the the owner of the black sport car that hide her.

“oh Nayeon-nie? What are you-”  Nayeon quickly close the girl mouth with her palm.

“shh, don’t make noise.. or she’ll heard us!” whispered Nayeon to the poor girl. After looking that her surrounding was fine, she let the girl go. She smiled nervously,

“s-sorry.. “  “from who you hiding ?”  “n-no one!”  told Nayeon nervously. The girl squinted her eyes questionably.  “geez, next time don’t do that!”  “ne unnie!!”  Nayeon salute at the girl. The girl smiled at Nayeon, showing her beautiful eye-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter