chp 2

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

‘please stop being like this. It’s all already over. forget me- Nayeon’

 

Nayeon shoved her phone into her bag after sending the text, and turn back to Jennie.

“who is it?”

“no one. What did you want to tell me?” asked Nayeon. Jennie slowly lean into Nayeon’s ear, whisper to her,

“actually.. I already forgot what I want to tell you.” Then she quickly ran away. Nayeon then chase after her. Jennie was running ahead, Nayeon was left behind. Nayeon halted for a while panting, then Jennie turn to her from far, giggling. Nayeon was about to run again but then she bump into someone. They both fell on the ground. Her eyes widened as she saw her.

“y-you..”

“N-nayeon !”  Nayeon waste no time embrace the girl infront of her. she really miss her so much. No words can express how much she misses her all this time. Her long separate friend finally reunited again. Nayeon asked Jennie to come along but she refuse, decided to leave them alone.

“I really, miss you.”

“me too!” replied the girl. Nayeon smiled. Hirai Momo. That’s her friend. To be actually, her first love. But Momo never knew it before. Nayeon had never intent to tell her, yet. And until now, she still had feelings for her .maybe.

Nayeon was happy to know that Momo would be attending Shinhwa High. More enlightened as Momo got the same class with her! Momo told that she should help her with Korean language, so she can easily develop with her surroundings. For sure, Nayeon would be gladly help her!

***

Jennie smiled after seeing Nayeon picture in the book.

 

Jennie POV

Today, I met Nayeon again. She’s crying. I hate to see her tears. Why did she cry? I really worried, but she didn’t tell me anything. I tried to make her smile, but then this girl came. She’s Nayeon’s friend. I don’t know why but felt threaten by her existence. Not threaten life, but love. I’m afraid, if she like Nayeon. Why? Because the way she look at Nayeon was different from the way a friend should be. Please no. not my Nayeon.

The girl was Momo sunbaenim. I heard that she’s quite popular. Everyone love her dancing skills. Yeah, she’s cool.. kind of. But I’m cooler than her! just.. not that popular. But that won’t hind me from keep loving Nayeon! I’ll prove that I’m worth for her.   

God, will i.. ever get her love? Do I still.. stand a chance? I really.. love her. she’s my all. Never in my life to love someone like the way I love her.

 

Put the book aside, Jennie walked away. Left the book lay open on her desk.

****

Jennie looked Nayeon from Shinhwa High rooftop. She looks really, beautiful. Nayeon didn’t saw her, so she just keep staring her. Never has she expected that Nayeon would be looking back at her, waved her hand from her place. She waved back. Then she saw the girl with Nayeon yesterday. Momo was hugging Nayeon from behind, which bothered Jennie. She saw, Nayeon shyly smiling as Momo linked their arm and walked together into their school. Jennie huffed, kicked nearest bin as she left the rooftop.

Momo keep hanging along with Nayeon and Mina, which to her worried. She worried that might be something between Momo and Nayeon. She’s sure that Mina is Nayeon’s best friend, so theres nothing between them. But Momo status is still unpredictable.

When Nayeon finished cleaning her classroom, she saw Jennie and asked her to come. She want to meet Jennie.

“hey, do you remember what did you want to tell me yesterday?”

“I don’t think so. Sorry.” Replied Jennie, apologetically. Nayeon just shook her head, told that it’s fine. They had a little conversation about random things, until Momo came. Jennie waste no time dragged Nayeon away and went to the rooftop. Jennie just held Nayeon’s hand tightly, never let her go. There’s no conversation at all, silence between them. But It was comfortable silence. Nayeon don’t know why she brought her here, but she just followed. Maybe Jennie had a problem?

“promise me..”

“hm?”

“promise me, that no matter what happened, you would never forget me.” Told Jennie suddenly. Nayeon looked at her, “I will, but why? what’s wrong? Would you tell me?” asked Nayeon. Jennie just smiled, looked at the sky.

****

Momo POV

I moved in Korea last week. I want to be a dancer ! Mom and dad support my decision and let me move here. I was really happy, but sad to be alone at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter