chp 3

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chp 3

Nayeon sighed.

 ‘Tomorrow. After school - Nayeon.’ Replied Nayeon as she face palmed.  Nayeon excused herself from Jennie as she walked home. each step she can’t stop thinking of Jeongyeon.

 

Nayeon POV

It’s been 3 years since last time we meet. I already forget Jeongyeon. I really don’t want to see her again. I hate her.

I used to be her tutor in the past and she always annoyed me. But she’s kind. Eventhough she like to play around and tease me, but she take care of me. Yeah, she’s rich and popular at her school. Theres one time that I got bashed when I met her at her school. Luckily, she rescue me. Her fans were really crazy like hell. I almost give up being her tutor. But then one day everything change.

 

***

 

“Nayeon,” called someone from behind. She turn and found out it Tiffany. “oh unnie.” Tiffany walked to her, linked their arm. “today, let’s have lunch together!”  “hmm.. let me think about it.” Nayeon ponder. Tiffany chuckled. “unnie, don’t you have date with your boyfriend??” “what?no way.” Tiffany chuckled.

“sorry, but I can’t today. I had lunch with Mina. She’ll upset if I eat with someone else than her. you can join us.”

“ah, it’s alright. Ohh, grandpa want to meet us. So, let meet him together?” asked Fany unnie. Nayeon just nod. Fany smiled, patted her head as she left.

 

**

 

Nayeon went to their cafeteria, wait for Mina. Then not Mina came, but Jeongyeon. She looked at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon smiled nervously, “hi?”

“where’s Mina?”

“oh, I told her to let me had lunch with you.” Told Jeongyeon. Nayeon sighed, already lost appetite.

“I think, it’s better to tell me now. I don’t want to see you anymore. What did you want to tell me?” asked Nayeon, coldly. Jeongyeon stop eating, put her chopsticks.

“i.. am sorry. Please, forgive me.” Said Jeongyeon. Nayeon sighed. “lf you asking for my forgiveness, I already forgave you long time ago.” Said Nayeon. Jeongyeon nod. “ Then, you had nothing left to say right?”

“let’s get back together.”

 

**

 

Nayeon keep looking outside the window, until Fany came. She then followed Fany to their grandpa house. Only Fany talked lot with their grandpa. Seems like Nayeon not in the mood. They stay over for the night at their grandpa house. 

Finished washing up, Nayeon slide next to Fany under the blanket. Fany turn to Nayeon. Nayeon already close her eyes. “Nayeon,” called Fany. “hmm..” replied Nayeon, sleepy. “are you alright?” “im fine, unnie.” Nayeon still closed her eyes. Fany pouted. “ I sense something fishy..”  “…”  “you can tell me if you having any problem. Anything! ” Fany insist. Now Nayeon open her eyes, met with Fany cute eyes. “unnie, are you not going to sleep? Aren’t you tired?” asked Nayeon. Fany pouted. Nayeon sighed, give in. she told everything, her dilemma she’s facing.

“ooh.. your ex.”

“I really, don’t want to see her.”

“really~? Seems like you still like her tho..”

“what? No.” Nayeon blushed, as she averted her eyes. Fany smiled, hug her. “okay~ donsaeng” said Fany. Nayeon sat. “I really, don’t like her!” told Nayeon, glared Fany. Fany showed her tongue, browsed on her phone. Nayeon who got ignored, wants Fany attention back. She snuck on Fany neck, peek on her phone too. “unnie, what are looking at?” “oh.. I was looking for Taeyeon picture. I need to give it to her.” told Fany, rest her head on Nayeon’s head. Nayeon pouted didn’t go unnoticed by Fany, makes her giggled. “what’s that pout?” “you always Taeyeon unnie, Taeyeon unnie !” whined Nayeon. Fany smiled, remained silent. Nayeon then took Fany phone, browse through ‘Nayeon donsaeng’ folder.

“ahh, I looks cute.. I was just 4 years old that time. Ohh you still have this picture!” said Nayeon excitedly. Fany just smiled, adored Nayeon.

 

FLASHBACK

-TIFFANY-

When I was adopted by grandpa, I felt that I am the luckiest girl in the world. I was really happy that time. I love my new family. I met grandma who the best chef in the world, my beautiful aunt and charming uncle, mr and mrs Lim. Then I met their cute daughter. She’s Nayeon. She’s really cute and kind.  Since then she’s my sister and we’re really close. She always cried everytime I went to school and left her home. god, I really love Nayeon. I felt that Nayeon is only mine not until she met with Jeongyeon. That time, I realized, that I love Nayeon more than a sister.

END FLASHBACK

 

Fany peek on Nayeon who was already in her dreamland. She ended sleeping on Fany shoulder. She smiled, looking how cute Nayeon. She kiss her head then slowly closed her eyes.

 

**

 

Nayeon remind Mina not to let Jeongyeon meet her anymore. or else she won’t talk to her anymore. she know Mina well, easily get bribed if it about Nayeon. And Jeongyeon would do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter