Roses

A Playlist For You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's not that I'm afraid I'm not enough for her 

It's not that I can't find the words to say 

But when she's with him, she seems happier 

And I don't want to take that away" 

♪ ♫ ♪

When I first met her, things between me and her weren't that special. Well, that's just me but I don't know about her though I'm sure she doesn't even give a single damn about me. Sana was just another human being whom I came across with at school; no connections at all just classmates or whatsoever. We barely spoke to each other. As you can see, we were never near to be called as friends. But I have to admit that the first time I saw her, she was drop dead gorgeous—well, until now, she is still beautiful as ever. We became friends, well, because she's friends with my friends and her friends are friends with my friends. It was weird, for me, because they're quite popular and me and my friends were just average people. And no, her friends aren't s like you see in movies. We instantly became close to each other. Until now, our friendship just gets stronger than ever. 

Sana's friends are Jihyo, Momo, Mina and Dahyun. 

Jihyo, the mom friend of the group, she is friendly, genuine, open-minded, and is actually a cinnamon roll though she comes off as rude with her bluntness and straightforwardness. People often mistake her as someone who doesn't care about the people around her when in reality she's one of those people who cares too much that sometimes it causes her pain. Jihyo is one of those people you could trust or rely on whenever you're having life problems. I don't know much about her interest in romance since she once told us that she's not into it because she's busy with school and other stuffs that actually matters. Though I know that Jihyo's got everything she needed in life; a luxury life, a family that loves her unconditionally, and real friends who support her no matter what. Even though I think she have everything ahead her, I can see in her eyes that there's still something that's missing. 

Momo, the Japanese food monster and the biggest flirt of the squad, she is one of those people who loves food as much as she loves her family and friends. She is actually a great dancer though she doesn't flaunt her talent like everyone else does. She's just so down to earth even she's the captain the cheerleading squad. Though she's physically active, her mind is always on the outer space. I swear to God the amount of her dozing off is uncountable. She's friendly too—and a huge ert. At first glance, I thought she's an introvert but as time goes by, she's actually an extrovert who loves going around to make friends with almost everyone. Sometimes people perceive her as a player because of the amount of hearts she have broken although she has never got in a relationship before. She's actually on the same boat with Jihyo. 

Mina, the supreme goddess of the group, has also broken a lot of hearts. No, she's not a player or whatever people call her. In fact, she's just not interested with them or she's just not interested in those stuffs. Mina is really beautiful, no, actually, she's beyond that because she's a goddess. She's beautiful inside and out. People only admire the outside beauty and fail to see the inside beauty of her. Actually, Mina is one of the kindest people I've ever met in my 17 years of existence in this world. She's as genuine as a diamond. Though she's not the type to go around to make friends because she admitted it once that she's not good at it. Well, I must object to that since she was the first one to approach me and told me if we could be friends. 

Dahyun, the life of the party, she's as energetic as a child. She's bubbly and she never fails to make people smile or laugh. People may say she's talentless but she's actually a god when it comes to piano. Dahyun is one of those people you aren't afraid to approach. Although she's bubbly and all, she's just human and there are times where she's just her quiet self. She's actually mysterious and she hides that with her endearing smile. But she's really a trustworthy person. Even though I expected her to be the one who's single in the group, surprisingly, she has a boyfriend of 2 years.

It's no wonder why Sana is friends with them since these people are as great as the Great Wall of China. If only people know them that much, they would definitely keep their judgements to themselves. I could honestly consider myself lucky to be friends with them because I get to know the real them. 

"Tzuyu!" 

It's nearly five in the evening and there were only a few students around the school campus. I got a little bit late today since I've got, like, a tons of paperwork to do in my research class and the only place that I consider resourceful is the library. Apparently, I stayed there for like an hour and still I haven't done anything yet not even the partial. Gosh, why did I even get a research class when the only thing I care about is music? 

I turned around to see who called me, only to see, Mina who's out of breathe. It looks like she's been running the whole time as she bent down in front of me while clasping her hand to her chest. I chuckled at the sight. 

"What's going on? I didn't know you were a fan of running. Honestly, I thought you loathe gym class," I teased.

"Well, yes I dislike gym class, but what can I do when there's a creep who's been following me around wherever I go? Like for real," she wheezed. I caressed her back as I looked at her with the look of sympathy. 

I guess being that beautiful has its consequences. 

"That's because you're too beautiful not to be followed around," I joked as I felt a light pinch on my arm. "Ouch! Unnie!" I pretended to look hurt. Her eyes grew bigger when I called her "unnie". She hates it when I call her that because she thinks it's awkward when our is just a year apart. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter