Chapter 7

Love & Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A movement to my left makes me jump and I'm surprised when I realized who it is. Jungkook. 

      "Hey Eunha. " He walks around the porch and stop at the bottom of the stairs."I was running late to the party and saw you sitting here by yourself. You still want to go? We can walk down together if you want. "

  I gave him small smile. "I'm not sure if I'm up to it tonight. Maybe next time. Thank you,  thought.ĺ

      "You sure? If I'm being honest, you look like you need a friend tonight. "

  Do I really look that desperate?"Really? "

       "A little. " He walks up the porch steps and lean against the wooden post holding up the awning. "Come on, it'll be fun. "He studied me and I try not to stare back. "You don't have to if you don't want to. "

  I hesitate. "I'm not sure...... I don't really know anyone. "

  He grins. "You know me. "

  I chuckle"Kind of. "

      He walks, over to me and reaches out a hand. "Come with me. Nothing like party on the beach on a night like this. "

      I stare at his hand. 'Get out and do something'. Jinyoung oppa world invade my thoughts and I glance at the sky. I wonder if he's watching me from heaven like I'm on some variety show. Which for some reason kind of puts me in a better mood. "You know it is a nice night, isn't it. "I smile and grab Jungkook hand and he pulls me out of the chair. 

     "Attagirl" He starts down the stairs but stop at the bottom."Do you need tell anyone where you're going. " He mentions toward the house

      "Probably, just a sec. " I open the front door and poke my head inside. "Mom I'm going out"

  I don't wait for her reply,just shut the door and head back outside. 

 Jungkook waiting for me, and for the first time I noticed his outfit;  are tshirt and khaki shorts. He look good in  red. He's wearing flip flop again, with his foot bandaged as it was before.

 We reached the crowd of people around the bonfire and Jungkook reaches for my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter