Chapter 5

Love & Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It's early Thursday morning but as I walk around to the front yard there are a lot of people already on the boardwalk. I sit on the porch and watch them riding bike,rollerblading and running.

  I decide to go take some picture and grab my camera bag and a beach blanket before heading across the street.

    A guy in the group, catches my eyes and grins at me before turning to his friend again. I feel my cheeks heat and shake my head. I'm such a dork.

   My skins burning from the sun but I don't care. I take more picture before getting distracted by an outcrop of rocks a little way down the beach. There are people wandering around them,a few kneeling and pointing in to the water. 

   I glance in the water and notice a starfish flipped outside down in the sand at the bottom of the tide pool. I leaning forward, snapping a few pictures of the starfish,when someone speak.

      "Something must be pretty interesting in there."

  I stand up so fast I lose my balance. My foot slip off the edge and splashes into the water. I would have fallen all the way in,  but a strong hand grabs my arm and pull me out.

  I brush my hair out of my face and look up into a pair of chocolate eyes " Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you."

  I can't help but stare. He's cute ----light brown hair,  probably six feet tall I guess. He's alone which is weird. I've noticed that usually people walk around the beach as couple or group. But I'm alone, so I guess I'm weird too.

         "Are you okay?" he ask

        "I'm........ Uh........ I'm fine. " I cringe at my word. I just sounds like an idiots."Thanks"

  He's still holding on to my wrist. I yank my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter