Chapter 10

Love & Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been about an hour and Jungkook has mastered "MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB". He plays it again with a huge smile. He pulls the strap from around his neck and hand the guitar to me. "I'd rather hear you play something. I'm sure you've mastered every nursery rhyme in the book. "

     I shrug. "Yeah, probably. "I giggle

He scoots closer, and sets his hand behind me. He reaches across me and waits with his guitar pick to strum the strings. I try to stay focused but it's hard knowing he's right there. 

     His breath tickle my ears and I'm very aware of how close we are. I turn my head every so slightly and he's there, staring at me. My breath quickens and heart beat faster. It's a lost cause. 

   He leans close enough that I feel his breath on my lips. My eyes close and even though my mind is screaming at me to stop before its happen, I don't. I can't. It's a perfect moment. His lip touch mine for just a moment before he pulls away. I open my eyes and he look at me as thought he's asking if it's okay. I star at him and hesitate only a sec before leaning in again, his lip soft and gentle on mine. His hand slide up my back, his other one cradle my cheek. Part of me feels like melting into a puddle and the other is worried I'm doing something wrong. 

     Too soon he pulls away again, his eyes never leaving mine. He frown when he sees my face. "I'm sorry, " he says. "I didn't....... I'm sorry. "

     I shake my head. "Don't be sorry. I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter