Drabble #2 2eun

Fairy Tales [2eun/APINK Drabbles]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble #2

shake and fall

 

It was a night in autumn.

 

The leaves were falling down from the trees although it was not visible with the dark night. Light posts lined up in the street, but it wasn’t enough to get a full view of everything around. Jung Eunji was there then, inside her car, driving through the lonely road towards her home. She has her radio on, listening to Christmas songs playing although December was barely less than two months away. Not that far, to be honest.

“Once bitten, and twice shy. I keep my distance but you still catch my eyes. Tell me baby, do you recognize me? It’s been a year, it doesn’t surprise me…”

The brunette was singing along, trying to forget the creepiness the lonely road was giving her. Who wouldn’t be creeped out anyway. There was NO ONE around the dark road.

“Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I’ll give it to someone special-AHHH!!!”

Eunji quickly stepped on her brakes as a white figure suddenly stepped in her line of sight. She swore she could’ve hit whatever it was; thankfully she stopped right on time.

Suddenly, the thought of what that white thing made Eunji tremble inside. What if it’s a ghost…? She thought in silliness before slowly stepping outside her car, walking to the front of her car to check what it was.

And that’s how she was able to scream for the second time that night.

Eunji could’ve almost swore that it was ghost right there and then, but then as she looked more closely, she realized it was just a girl who happened to wear something white and passed out right in front of her car.

Wait… I didn’t hit her right?

Enough of Eunji’s silly thoughts though. Her car was seemingly about five feet away from where the girl collapsed. She didn’t hit on anyone so hitting the girl with her car was no possibility and not her responsibility.

However, she couldn’t leave the girl on the streets like that, right?

“To help this girl and miss the rerun of Pretty Little Liars… or not?” Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter