Drabble #1 2eun

Fairy Tales [2eun/APINK Drabbles]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble #1

lean on me

 

The knocking on the glass walls got Naeun’s attention.

 

It was a beautiful spring day, and she was inside that café, having the most tranquil moment of her not so tranquil life. She was busy all the time and that moment, she was only busy twirling the stirrer of her coffee, not caring about deadlines and the world.

And that short fantasy was obviously disturbed by the knocks she kept on hearing.

“What the…?” Naeun muttered, as she turned her head and was greeted by a funny face from her ‘best friend’, Jung Eunji. Eunji was being hilarious, planting her lips on the glass walls, as if she was kissing the girl inside. Naeun, who thought her bestfriend was being silly, couldn’t help but release a chuckle in the air.

“What are you doing?” Naeun mouthed, hoping to get an answer from the brunette outside. Knowing the younger girl for all her life, the brunette quickly understood what Naeun was saying, and just smiled as a response.

“Stupid…” The younger girl muttered yet again, taking her phone out to take a selfie with the obviously more insane one of their duo. She held up her hand high and eye smiled on the camera, while Eunji placed her lips on the walls once again, being beautiful as ever.

It has been a while since Eunji and Naeun became friends, for about three years. However, it felt like more years compared to the actual number. Looking back, everything was very different from their first meeting. As the memories flood in, the two actually claims that their first meeting was somehow awkward… but fluttering.

 

“Is this class I-A?” Sixteen year old Jung Eunji asked as she stood by the door of a room, staring at the beautiful creature right in front of her. Normally, people would really be shy, but Eunji was different. She’s im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter