Drabble #7 [EnN]

Fairy Tales [2eun/APINK Drabbles]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble #6 [EnN]
Our last summer

Naeun was excited for her wedding.

It was all children’s dream anyway, to walk down the aisle and marry the guy of her dreams and be together forever. However, there’s one more reason why she was so excited.

She invited Jung Eunji on her wedding. And… Eunji promised to come.

Naeun didn’t really expect a response. She had sent the invitation two months ago, not even sure where Jung Eunji is actually living or where does she work. All she knows was that this certain woman had been in their island twenty years ago, the exact same year she had been in her mom’s womb and went out of that oven.

Of course, Eunji wasn’t her father, that woman was a woman.

However, Eunji was her mom’s first love. And she hopes in a way that her mom will be happy to be reunited with her long lost love once again.
Her father was a jerk, Naeun knew better after reading her mom’s diary, finding out that it was just a mistake when her mom was drowning herself with alcohol and that guy took advantage of it. And she was created into this life, and her father just decided to take the first boat away from the island she was in.

The reason why her mom was drinking that night: Jung Eunji.

Her mom never knew that Naeun knows. Hell, Kim Namjoo would really be shocked over a bombshell when she finds out that Jung Eunji, the woman who came into her life in three days and took her heart away only to leave once again, is back.

For good? Oh how Naeun wishes.

She’s getting married, and when she starts her new family, Naeun didn’t want her mom to be alone. 

Naeun was risking it, hoping and praying that Jung Eunji wasn’t married in anyway.

Besides, having two moms are better than having a dad.

And today, the day after the wedding, Jung Eunji promised to arrive.

Naeun had been standing by the waiting dock, looking far ahead to see another boat landing on their island. As they step foot in, Naeun scanned the hoard of people it carried, only to find no Jung Eunji.

Well, she doesn’t know how Jung Eunji must have looked like. All she knows was that Jung Eunji has that wonderful eye smile that made her mother fall head over heels for her… quite spontaneously.

Naeun was losing hope, not until her best friends, Hayoung and Chorong, ran to her side and called out for her.

“Naeun!” 

“What?”

Judging by the mortified expressions from the two, Naeun knows it was something important.

“It’s about your little secret…. Your mom found out!”

“MY MOM FOUND WHAT?!”

“SHHSHH! Chorong smacked the two of them and shrugged. “Well not entirely… she met Jung Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter