Drabble #8 EnN

Fairy Tales [2eun/APINK Drabbles]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble #8 [EnN]
One of us

Namjoo was perplexed.

She doesn’t care if Jung Eunji was in their island. All she cared about was that Naeun should never ever know her… or about it.

Eunji wasn’t the father of her child, yes… But Eunji was the reason why all of that happened.

If Eunji didn’t just make her fall in love helplessly, only to leave three days later finding out that Eunji was engaged with someone else after all, then Namjoo shouldn’t have left miserable on the island and did that mistake…

A mistake that gave her an angel in her life…

No, Namjoo didn’t regret having Naeun at such a young age. She has her friends to support her. She has Naeun and Naeun had been the greatest thing that has ever happened to her life.

But Eunji doesn’t need to know that. And Naeun too.

And now, Namjoo was in the middle of the villa, patching up some broken tables to be used in the wedding this afternoon. Naeun is getting married…

Her angel is getting married…

It was both happy and sad for her… Because after Naeun seals a kiss with her beloved, that’s the time Naeun needs to leave her alone in this wonderful island once again…

“This is our dream… remember?” The sudden voice perked Namjoo’s ears, causing her to yelp at the sudden shock.

“Hey…” Eunji greeted, with a smile on her lips. It didn’t help that she was just wearing in her casual clothing that looked ten times better to her. Eunji was just soooo good looking right there and there.

Ignoring the presence of the woman, Namjoo stood up and went to bring the tools she just used back in the old goat house, with Eunji still waiting for her.

“I can see you didn’t throw away my bagpipes.” Eunji muttered. “Don’t tell me you’re using it to scare off unwanted visitors…?”

“Yeah.” Namjoo deadpanned.

“Well you don’t need bagpipes to do that.”

Namjoo sighed. The wedding was giving her a lot of stress already. Having Jung Eunji, the first person she has ever loved and probably the last too, there makes it ten times much harder.

“Just why are you here, Eunji…?”

She finally decided to look at Eunji’s eyes. And as their eye contact happened, Eunji felt her heart constrict. Namjoo was still beautiful as ever… And it both ached their hearts seeing the sadness and longing from each other.

It was obviously there, but Namjoo was afraid to admit it.

“We both wanted a villa on this island twenty years ago… It’s our dream.”

“Well it’s now my reality, Eunji…”

There was silence on the both of them until Eunji asked one of the many boggling questions in her mind.

“Why is Naeun getting married…? She’s too young, probably too young to even know love…”

“I know, I know… But you know Naeun? She has a mind on her own. And she loves him so much…”

“Yeah… but I also know that she doesn’t want to leave you here all alone, Namjoo…” 

Namjoo nodded until the words sink in.

“What do you mean?”

“I had two children, Namjoo. I know something abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter