Drabble #6 Apink

Fairy Tales [2eun/APINK Drabbles]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabbles #5

still standing there

 

Namjoo felt her breathing constrict.

 

It was a sunny day, but then the cold she felt was far greater than the winter back in Korea. She didn’t even know where she was. All she knows that she was in trouble, like almost every single one of them who were in that house.

She could even vaguely remember why they were there in the first place. That’s the moment a memory ignited in the back of her head, reminding her of everything…

She was lying in a soft bed of grass outside the huge but old hospital they were in. The sun wasn’t that high up yet, for it was only seven in the morning. She had been crying the night before and felt a need for a break. Her heart just terribly hurt. It felt cold, colder the moment she realized that everything was different now. Apink was no longer the same Apink she knows. Everything will change.

It has just been three nights before, when she met Eunji and the eye smiling princess gave her a hug of congratulations, for what? She didn’t know. In fact, all of them had those hugs. It was a happy night, they were all singing and dancing around in their old dorm, with the memories they once kept forever.

They couldn’t forget it though, as Eunji sang a song for all of them, with the words that were dearest to their hearts.

“…”

Namjoo didn’t speak at all. Neither does Bomi, Chorong, Hayoung… Naeun. None of them. They were clueless, pretty much that they don’t know if Eunji was just playing around or not.

“Hey, let’s make a bet!”

“What is it now, Jung Eunji?” Bomi muttered, stuffing with chicken strips. “You’re probably picking a bet where I’ll lose again, don’t you? And then, you would make me treat you again for a whole week. No. I won’t agree on those stupid games anymore!”

“Ah come on, Bomi~~ Let’s all play a game please? And trust me, if you guys win, I would give you my back account!”

“You’re bank account, unnie?? Okay, okay! Call me in! I need to buy new consoles anyway! And you are the richest in all of us so deal!” Hayoung stated in excitement, only for their leader to hit her in the head.

“Why are you so eager for this bet, Eunji? And even giving up your bank account?”

“Ehh…. You’re no fun, Chorong unnie! Come on, are you all into this bet!”

There were a series of yes that Eunji couldn’t help but grin in happiness.

“Fine, what is it unnie?” Namjoo was the last one to agree, looking at her beloved unnie who seems to be excited with the bet.

“Tomorrow… at the start of the day until the day ends… Pretend you don’t know me…pretend that I don’t exist.”

“What? You’re crazy!” They all screamed.

“What?! It’s just for a day? And isn’t that good. You get to ignore me and at the same time, you can have my back account. Sounds like a fair trade, right?”

They were all confused as to why and yet their minds couldn’t grasp the reason behind why. What would Eunji gain for all of this?

Namjoo just hoped she didn’t found out why… and hoped she didn’t even accept it.

 

“Namjoo-ah…” Naeun came into the view as she sat beside the girl lying in the grass. The visual’s eyes were puffy and red, just like hers. The girl was just wearing a white sleeveless dress she would use while sleeping. But it was the same with her… She knows Naeun can feel the coldness seeping in through their veins.

 

The five of them did as what they deal for the next day. None of them talked to Eunji, much less look her way. They all pretended that she doesn’t exist, just like what Eunji had instructed them. Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter