Let's Talk

I CHOOSE YOU

"Let's talk..." Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon's wrist when he could finally meet her in the concert. "You can't run away from me anymore. Tell me, is it true that you're pregnant?"

Taeyeon shocked. "How... could... you know?"

"So that's true? You're carrying my baby now?"

Taeyeon let her wrist go from Wooyoung's hand. "Why do you care? It doesn't even matter. I don't ask for your responsibility. I know, you were drunk that night. We both drunk. So it was a mistake."

"But I don't think that it was a mistake!" Wooyoung put his two hands in Taeyeon's shoulders. "I love you. I love you since the days we worked together for a joint stage. I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you. So please, give me a chance to take the responsibility for you. I can't see you struggling by yourself. Trust me, you need me."

Taeyeon laughed sarcastically. "I need you? Are you dreaming? Wake up. I don't need you. So back off. Don't ever get close to me. Let me handle this thing alone, okay? I don't hate you, but I just need you to be understanding. Lots of things happened to me lately. So I need to be alone." She left him speechless there. But she never knew that Wooyoung is not a quitter. He would not leave Taeyeon alone this time. He would fight for it.

_________________________________________________

At SNSD's practice room...

The dance coach was giving Taeyeon an excuse to miss the dance practice. She knew about Taeyeon's condition. So there were only 7 members of SNSD who practiced. Yuri couldn't attend the practice because she was sick. Taeyeon sat down on a sofa in the practice room. She kept monitoring her members.

"Taeyeon-ah, someone is looking for you. That person is waiting for you in a restaurant beside our building,"said the manager.

Taeyeon was curious. Who would that be? She took her steps and walked to the restaurant. She kept wondering who the person is. Then, she walked into the restauran. She looked around to find someone she might know. Wooyoung?! She was about to leave the restaurant, but Wooyoung was too quick. He grabbed Taeyeon's arm before she left.

"Wait!" said Wooyoung. "Let's have a lunch together." He smiled. Taeyeon found him so cute. But she made up her mind and tried not to fall for his charm.

"Geez, I thought someone else, who are more important than you are, was looking for me. Let me go. I have a practice. Plus, I don't wanna fight here."

"Please... I don't want to start another fight. I just want to treat you a lunch and make sure that our baby eats healthy foods. Please..." He acted cute again.

Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore. Wooyoung was too cute to reject. She finally granted his wish. "Okay, but I don't have all the time in the world so make it fast."

Wooyoung smiled happily. "Thank you, I won't take your time too much, Princess. Now let's take a seat." He guided Taeyeon to his seat and he ordered foods for Taeyeon. The foods he ordered were so many and he made sure that he ordered the healthy foods.

They ate in silence. Taeyeon ate like there's no tomorrow. Wooyoung secretly looked at her and he couldn't blink his eyes. He was too happy. He unknownly smiled.

"Why are you keep staring at me?" asked Taeyeon when she had finished her food.

Wooyoung startled. "Eh? Um... I don't know. You're too attractive."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Now, what do you want me to do?"

"Let's go to the doctor and check our baby up."

"What? NO! Are you kidding? If I go to the doctor with you, people will assume the negative things. We both will ruin our groups' image."

Sigh. "I don't even think about that anymore. All the thing that I can think of is you. And our baby. That's it."

Taeyeon stared at him. She could feel his sincerity. She could feel that he definitely loves her no matter what. She never gets the feeling when she stays around Doojoon. She didn't know how to react. "Let's... find the doctor another time. I will make sure to keep the baby healthy. Don't worry."

Wooyoung seemed happy because of Taeyeon's response. "Can you tell me, why did you dump Doojoon? You tell me that you love him so much."

"He was cheating. And mostly because I felt guilty."

"I'm sorry. I...."

"No. I know you're sorry." She cut his sentence. "Thank you for asking me lunch today. I have to go back to the practice room now."

"Okay. Be careful..." Wooyoung smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled back at him. Then she was off, back to her practice room.

From that time, Wooyoung and Taeyeon had a good relationship. They often spent the days together. Taeyeon started to love him more. But they didn't go further. They were still friends.

______________________________________________________

What do you think? I will continue to update it tomorrow :D