Last Chapter

I CHOOSE YOU

2 years later...

"Taeyeon onni~!!!"

Taeyeon heard someone calling her name. She opened her eyes slowly and woke up. She had a long sleep. She looked at her watch and yawned. She heard someone calling her name again. She sighed. "I'm coming~" She walked out of her room and looked for the girl who was calling her name. "What happened?"

"Haneul can't stop crying. What should I do, onni?" Seohyun looked upset. Her baby girl was crying for hours. She handed Haneul to Taeyeon.

"Come here little baby," said Taeyeon. She hugged the baby and calmed her down. Suddenly, the baby stopped crying.

Seohyun was relieved. "Thank you so much." She sat down on a couch. She took her iPad and read a korean news blog. "Wow, so many artists are in the states right now. They're having an event here. Should we come?"

"I don't know if I could come after those scandal news about me. But you could still come since they knew that you're studying in the states."

Seohyun felt terrible again. Because of her, Taeyeon let everything she had in Korea go. Even her pride. The media kept telling that she was knocked up because of some mysterius men people don't know. Then Taeyeon ran away to the states to hide from the media. But she felt grateful at the same time. Without Taeyeon, she wouldn't be able to through this problem by herself. "But onni, can you drop me there?"

"Sure. Of course..." Taeyeon smiled.

_______________________________________________

At the concert...

Seohyun walked in to the backstage and she was looking for her friends. She found her other onni. "Onni!!!" she screamed.

"Seohyun-ah!!!" Yuri also screamed. She automatically ran into Seohyun and hugged her tightly. "Omo, it's been years, Seohyun-ah! How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, onni... you guys should visit me, Taeng onni and my baby Haneul."

"Yes, we'd love to!" said Hyoyeon. "How about Taeyeon? Is she fine?"

Seohyun nodded. "She's also fine. She worked at a coffee shop now, part time. She said, she's sorry because she couldn't come and support you because, you know, the media will go crazy if the saw Taeng onni."

"We understand that. Tell her, we will visit her after the show! God, I miss her!" Tiffany said.

"Okay. Now I'll go outside and watch you guys. Fighting, onni!" She encouraged her onni, then she left the room. Before she left the backstage, she bumped into someone.

AWW! Her arm was hurt so bad.

"Are you okay?"

Seohyun nodded her head. "Yes, I'm fi..." She was startled. "Wooyoung oppa?"

"How are you, Seohyun? How's your study?" Wooyoung smiled.

"I'm fine... my study is... um, f-fine..." Seohyun didn't even dare to face Wooyoung directly. She felt really bad because she thought she was also the one who broke him and Taeyeon's relationship down with the whole misunderstanding thingy. She blurted something out, but she didn't have the strength.

"Good then," Wooyoung said. "Good luck, Seohyun." Wooyoung was about to leave her speechless, but then Seohyun called his name again. He turned around once again. "Yes?"

Seohyun looked down. Both of her hands were sweating. "I... I want to tell you something... It's been awhile but, I should tell you this. Because I always feel bad about it..."

Wooyoung puckered his forehead up. "What's up?"

"You should get back together with Taeyeon onni, because all this time, the problem she faces is because of me. She covered me up. She wants to protect me all this time. I'm the one who pregnant. She doesn't want me to get hurt because of the media. She had to lie because of me. It's entirely not her fault."

Wooyoung felt like his brain was freezing at that time. Flashback... he almost forgot everything that has happened in his life, especially if it's related to Taeyeon. But suddenly he remembered it again. "But, me and Taeyeon... is no hope. I've been trying to forget everything about her. So I guess it won't work out for us anymore."

"But can you? Can you forget her? Those lines, I've heard enough of it from Taeyeon onni. She said she will forget you. But she never does. She loves you, even now. You guys are so stubborn."

She's still thinking about me? Wooyoung thought. So he does. He kept thinking about her even if he didn't want to. Damn, what should he do now?

"You still have the chance, you know?" Seohyun patted Wooyoung's arm. "She's outside, in the parking lot waiting for me, in a red car. You should go for it..." Seohyun left a smile, then went out of the backstage.

While Wooyoung... he was confused with his feeling.

_______________________________________________

Taeyeon sang in a sleepy mood. She was so sleepy. She was baby sitting until six o'clock this morning, then she had to wake up to work, she came back to sleep a bit, then she woke up again to drop Seohyun in the concert. She almost fell asleep.

DOK! DOK! DOK!

GEEZ! It shocked Taeyeon. She just closed her eyes for 3 seconds, then a crazy dude knocked down her car and woke her up. "What again? Can someone just let me sleep for a bit?!" She was cranky.

"I'm sorry, Maam... I didn't mean to wake you up. I just... I just miss you and I can't handle this feeling anymore.

Taeyeon looked up and she was even more shocked. She opened the car's door and faced him. "Wooyoung? How can you...

Wooyoung interupted her and landed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. She was freezing. Both of their hearts were beating so fast. They missed each other so bad. Taeyeon hugged Wooyoung waist and kissed him back.

Wooyoung stopped the kiss and looked at Taeyeon. He was ecstatic to see her. The best feeling ever happened in his heart. "I love you, and this time, I promise I won't leave you. Let's face the world together.

At that time, Taeyeon just wanted to forget every bad things that happened in her life. She would open her heart once again to this guy because she desperately wanted to get him back in her life since... forever! So she nodded her head and hugged him tightly. "Please... I need to feel secure."

Wooyoung smiled. "I will make you feel secure again. I love you, Kim Taeyeon..." He kissed her again.

THE END