Chrismast Eve

I CHOOSE YOU

Chrismast eve! This is Taeyeon's favorite holiday. But too bad, she still had to go on stage and sang with the other SNSD members on a TV music program. But she was happy because she could still spend the Chrismast eve with her friends and her boyfriend. After sang some Christmas carols on stage, finally the event is ended up. They got off the stage and went to the make up room. Taeyeon grabbed her phone and saw there was no messages from Doojoon. She was disappointed.

"What happened onni?" asked Seohyun.

Taeyeon smiled and shook her head. "No, nothing. Where's your mum? Has she arrived here?"

"Yeah, onni, she's outside. I'm so happy~ finally I can spend Chrismast holiday with my family!"

"I'm glad to hear that, Seo... Send my regards to your mum," said Taeyeon. Almost all of her friends would stay home that night with their family except her and Tiffany. But Tiffany already had appointment with her friends and Taeyeon thought that she, maybe, will spend the night with Doojoon.

They already left. Taeyeon was still waiting in the make up room. She looked at her watch over and over again. Until she finally gave up and walked out from the building. She looked for a cab. Oh, finally, there it is. There's a cab. When Taeyeon about to open the cab's door, she saw something that practically stabbed her heart. She couldn't speak any words.

Taeyeon saw Doojoon kissed another girl. Her name is Min (yes, it's Miss A's Min). Taeyeon was so pissed off. She thought that she would kill both Doojoon and Min at that time. But she could handle herself. She got in to the cab and told the driver to drive. She had nowhere to go. She would go anywhere but her dorm.

__________________________________________

Wooyoung sat at the bar and took another shot of alchoholic drinks again. He was zoned. He couldn't think clearly. He couldn't dance on the dance floor with a bunch of girls like the other 2PM members. Then he looked at his left and he was shocked. He saw the girl he loves the most and she looked depressed.

"Taeyeon?"

That girl named Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung. She smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" asked Wooyoung. "You look... depressed and drunk."

Taeyeon laughed. "I looked depressed? Yes I am... This is the most terrible chrismast eve I ever had! This is a disaster!" She threw away her glass to the table. She closed her face with her two hands.

Wooyoung could hear Taeyeon is crying quietly. He didn't know what happened to himself that he bravely touched Taeyeon's face and wiped away her tears. "Don't cry... tell me what happened..."

Taeyeon's heart stopped beating. She looked deeply to Wooyoung's eyes. "I... saw Doojoon kissed another girl." She didn't know what's gotten into her. She told Wooyoung everything.

They both were drunk that night. They had a long conversation. They even laughed together. Taeyeon felt better. Wooyoung also felt happy because he could make Taeyeon smiling again.

BEEP!!!

It was Wooyoung's phone. He got a text from Junsu.

"Wooyoung-ah, I just left my phone in our room, can you please check it? I'm a little busy here. -Junho."

Ah, it's Junho, Wooyoung thought. But he couldn't leave Taeyeon here. "Taeyeon-ah, I have to check Junho's phone upstair. Do you want to stay here or..."

"I could accompany you if you want to. It's a little hot here. I need a fresh air," said Taeyeon before Wooyoung finished his words.

"Okay." Then he helped Taeyeon walking. She's really drunk at that time. Wooyoung realized it. She sang and laughed but it was because she's drunk. He knew exactly that her heart is actually broken.

"Why do you guys check in a room?" asked Taeyeon when they finally got into the room.

"Because, you know, my friends usually will be drunk and it's so hard to carry them all at the same time."

Taeyeon nodded her head. She saw around and sat on the bed. "I'm dizzy," she said.

Wooyoung grabbed some water and medicine. Then he sat beside Taeyeon. He was going to feed Taeyeon, but then he stopped. Taeyeon's face was so closed to his. His heart stopped beating. He was amazed. He never thought that he could finally see Taeyeon this close. He felt like his brain is freezing. He held Taeyeon's neck and kissed her gently. He didn't know what he is doing. He was waiting Taeyeon to slap his face and run away. But she didn't. She kissed him back.

That night, he couldn't take it anymore. He felt guilty but his brain was blank. Then, that one night stand scene happened that night...