Resignation

I CHOOSE YOU

It's late already. Taeyeon was still out with Doojoon. Wooyoung worried a lot about Taeyeon. He's been waiting for her since lunch time. He went to SNSD's dorm with Sooyoung. The other SNSD members tried to call Taeyeon, but she didn't pick up the phone.

"Wooyoung, you should just come back. Maybe Taeyeon will stay in Doojoon's apartment," Tiffany said. Sometimes Taeyeon would go and spend the night in Doojoon's private apartment.

Wooyoung looked at the clock again. It's 1:00 AM already. She was supposed to come back home, he thought. Then he stood up and took his car key. "I'll just come back tomorrow. Sorry for bothering you guys..."

Tiffany smiled and shook her head. "No." She sighed. "I hope Taeyeon knows your sincerity. I know you love her so much..."

"I hope so." Wooyoung smiled back. He left the apartment and went to his car. He drove in regret. He was confused. Maybe the only thing that could calm him down was talking to Taeyeon. He decided to go to Doojoon's apartment then.

________________________________________________________________ ___

At Doojoon's Apartment...

Taeyeon already fell asleep in a sofa. He carried her in bride style to his bed. Before he left the room, he gave Taeyeon a slight kiss on her forehead.

Doojoon slept on sofa. When he was about to fall asleep, he heard the bell ringing. He cursed for a second because he was so tired. Then he went up and opened the door. He was surprised to see Wooyoung standing in front of his apartment door. "Wooyoung? What are you doing here this late?"

"Let's talk outside," Wooyoung said.

Doojoon nodded and followed him. They went to the apartment area's park.

"What are you gonna say?" Doojoon was very curious because Wooyoung looked for him this late.

"Is Taeyeon staying at your place?" Wooyoung asked him straight away.

Doojoon looked confuse. "Um, yes. She's sleeping in my room right now."

BUKK!!!

Without thinking anymore, Wooyoung punched Doojoon right on his face. Doojoon fell off the ground.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, MAN?!" Doojoon yelled out. He got up. He didn't know what happen to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung pulled Doojoon's collar. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He warned him.

"Who do you think you are? Why should I stay away from her?" Doojoon took down Wooyoung's hand. He laughed sarcastically. "So you like her? You want to be with her? You're late. We got back together this afternoon. And we won't break up anymore this time."

"You can't date her! I told you to stay away from her, you heard me?!"

"WHY?" Doojoon screamed out loud.

Wooyoung couldn't take it anymore. His breath was very heavy. He almost couldn't breathe anymore. "Because... she's pregnant. And she carried my baby!"

Doojoon lifted up his face. He was really shocked with what Wooyoung said. He couldn't speak any words. His heart stopped beating. It was like the world is going to stop spinning. Doojoon couldn't control his anger anymore. Now he came closer to Wooyoung and punched him over and over again. "You're lying right!"

Wooyoung fell off the ground while Doojoon was over his body. Doojoon punched him again.

"TELL ME YOU'RE LYING, YOU BAST*RD!"

Wooyoung laughed. "You're angry?" He laughed once again. "If she was not disappointed with you that Chrismast eve night, we wouldn't have to do it, you know? It was your fault at the first place."

Doojoon freezed. "!" He punched Wooyoung once again. Then he got up. He screamed in pain. He regreted it. Maybe it was also his fault.

"So now I beg you to stay away from her. I have to be responsible to all of this," Wooyoung said in lower voice. "I love her so much. You should trust me."

Doojoon kneeled down. He didn't know what to do. That day, he just got her lover back. Should he gave her up once again? No, he didn't want to. So he said, "I won't give her up once again. I will take your responsibility, Wooyoung. You can leave now."

"You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. You shouldn't have do this for Taeyeon. You should go away from her life."

"Are you trying to say that I don't deserve for Taeyeon? You're so funny, Man. I can take care of her well than you. You should just take care of your girl, Hyelim, and let Taeyeon go. You don't know how much Taeyeon is actually love me. She loves me. She said it today and I knew it really well. She doesn't love you. And even if she carried your baby, it was all a mistake. Now, leave us alone, Dude." Doojoon pushed him to back off and left Wooyoung there.

___________________________________________________________________

It's morning already. Taeyeon felt a soft hand touching her cheek. She opened her eyes and she saw Doojoon in her side. He was watching Taeyeon sleeping. He kissed Taeyeon's cheek gently. "Good morning..."

Taeyeon smiled. "Morning..." Her eyes twinkled. It made Doojoon's heart beating faster. He realized, he always wanted to live forever with Taeyeon. He couldn't let her go again. He would take care of Taeyeon better. He kissed Taeyeon again.

She was confused. What happened to Doojoon? He seemed so sad. "Are you okay?" asked Taeyeon.

Doojoon shook his head. "No, I'm fine. I just love you so much and I want to hug you all day long." He hugged Taeyeon so tight.

It made Taeyeon felt even more suspicious. Doojoon never acted that way before. What actually had happened?

________________________________________________________________ ___

Taeyeon took a bigger and faster steps. Her manager called her and told her to come to the company quickly. She went into the boss's room. There were her manager, the boss and some of SNSD members. She had a bad feeling about this.

The boss throw some papers to her harshly. He poured her face with water. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN SNSD'S NAME BY GETTING PREGNANT?!"

Taeyeon widened her eyes. Who told him? "I... I..."

"YOU WHAT?!" It seemed like the boss couldn't hold his anger. He was too shock when he knew about the news. Taeyeon didn't know that the news about her pregnancy has been spread off in the company. And now the boss knew it. "THE OTHER MEMBERS HAVE WORKED HARD TO REACH THIS POPULARITY? YOU WILL RUIN IT ALL IN A SECOND!"

"I'm sorry, Sonsaengnim. I can explain it all," Taeyeon said.

"Explain what?!" he yelled out again. He took a deep breath. He tried to stop his anger. "You... pick up those papers. Fill out those resignation papers. We will figure out some reasons to cover you up. We will also provide you a place to live in the States. SNSD doesn't need you anymore now."

Everyone in the room were terrified with what the boss said. They never thought that the boss will force her to fill the resignation letter. Seohyun pulled Tiffany's shirt. Her two hands were wet.

Taeyeon gathered the papers together. She sat down and wrote those resignation letters calmly as if she had known that the boss would fired her as his singer.

"Taeyeon-ah..." Tiffany whispered in regret. She shouldn't have done that! she thought.

Taeyeon handed those resignation letters to the boss. She bowed for the last time. "I'm sorry for all the damages I've caused to you, manager oppa and the other SNSD members. I'm sorry. I will leave now and pack my stuff..." She turned around. She glanced at her manager, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny and Yoona before she went out of this room. Then, she left the room...