Guilty

I CHOOSE YOU

Taeyeon covered her body with a blanket. She's done with crying. She took out her phone and she saw there are more than 20 messages on her phone. Mostly from Wooyoung. There are so many missed call too from Doojoon. But she ignored it. She read one of those messages.

I'm sorry... again. It was all my fault. If anything happen, I will be responsible.

Taeyeon threw away her phone and covered her body with a blanket once again. She let out a long sigh. Then, she was jumped out from her bed because she got startled. Someone suddenly opened the door. "Taeyeon-ah!"

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Whoops... sorry. I didn't mean to make you shock." Tiffany walked in and sat on the bed. "What happened with you? You came home early in the morning. You looked like you've been cried a river. You looked... pathetic. Tell me what happened!"

"No... I just..." Taeyeon bent down her face. She finally told everything to Tiffany. Tiffany couldn't believe it. She covered with her hand.

Then she hugged Taeyeon. "I could feel your fear. Don't be afraid, Taengoo. We're here for you. I'm here for you. It's literally not your mistake at all."

"But, I don't know what to do. If something happen, I don't know..." Taeyeon couldn't finish her sentence. Then, she looked down at the floor.

"We'll figure things out, okay? Now forget about your problems for a second. Let's go grab some foods!"

Taeyeon shook her head. "I don't want to go out with a condition like this. I think I'll stay home.

Tiffany widened her eyes. "I don't want to hear an excuse. You have to go with me, RIGHT NOW! I'm going to meet up with Dongwoon."

"WHAT?! You said you don't date a younger man!"

"I think, I've changed my mind... I think I actually like him. He's kinda cute. We met at the Chrismast eve. He is the cousin of Selena, my friend. He was attending the event and we spent the Chrismast eve together." Tiffany smiled. She looked like she is definitely in love.

"SHUT UP! And now you guys go on a date? So what am I supposed to do there? Are you taking a revenge because I always make you jealous when I was with Doojoon?"

"Taeyeon-ah... come on. Please accompany me to meet him. I'm lost without you!"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Okay. I'll go with you."

Tiffany screamed in happiness. "Thanks Taengoo~~!"