Lie

I CHOOSE YOU

2 days later...

The girls were still sleeping. Taeyeon brought her bag in to the car and went in. She had to go this early because she didn't want to wake the girls up and she didn't want to see them crying again like the previous day, when they heard about Taeyeon's resignation. She took out her cellphone from her bag and decided to call someone. She wanted to tell him about her resignation and she will leave the country. She called him, but there was no answer. She called him over and over again. But still, there is no answer. She gave up. She took a deep breath, tried to make herself stronger. She kept telling herself that everything is going to be okay...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Wooyoung knew who the person who kept calling him this early morning. But he didn't want to answer the phone. His heart was hurt so bad and he thought himself that it's enough already. He needed a break. He needed to get out of all of this matters. If Taeyeon didn't want him, then what could he do? She loved Doojoon. Nothing he could do.

He threw away his phone and turned away. He saw Hyelim standing there looking at him. She then ran to him and hugged him. "Oppa, promise me you will always stay by my side..."

Wooyoung didn't know what to do. Then, he nodded. 'It's the right time to forget Taeyeon and try to accept Hyelim in my life...' he thought.

And yes... he was in Hyelim's apartment that time.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon bowed to her manager. Then she hugged him once again. "Thanks for everything, Oppa. You really help me all this time.... Sorry I make you disappointed."
 

The manager patted Taeyeon's shoulder. "Take care of yourself there. You know what, you are a really good singer. Don't give up on your dream..."

Taeyeon nodded. Then she brought her bag again and walked in. She turned away once again to see the manager leaving the airport. She waved at him and he waved back at her. Then he left the airport. She took a deep breath then started to walk again. Then she felt like a hand grabbing hers and she looked at him.

"Doojoon-ah..." She was startled. "Who told you..."

"Tiffany just texted me. She told me everything." He explained. "How could you ever think of leaving me?" His eyes were teary. He really lost his mind when he got the text from Tiffany. He drove as soon as possible to the airport.

"I..."

"Don't ever think of leaving me again. You should stay. Whatever you're going through, I got your back. You can lean on me. We can solve this all together. Don't run away please..."

Now it's even harder to leave Korea because of Doojoon.

"I beg you..."

Her eyes suddenly went teary. She couldn't stand it anymore. She couldn't act like a tough girl anymore. She bursted in tears and hugged Doojoon tightly.

"You can't fight the world alone. You also need someone else to share your pain. It's okay now..."

Taeyeon nodded her head. But suddenly her eyes went blur. Her head was spinning around. Her body went weaker. Everything seemed like an old movie right now. The sound... her vision... and everything. Then she heard Doojoon calling out her name.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Where is it?' Taeyeon thought. Her head was so dizzy. She felt someone holding her hand. She opened her eyes. "Doojoon?"

"You're awake? How do you feel?" He caressed her hair and he looked so worry.

She smiled in weakness and nodded. "I'm fine. What happened to me? AH! What about my flight?"

"You're still thinking about leaving? Your body is so weak, the doctor told me. You should take a rest. I already told your friends."

"You told them?!"

"Yes, they need to know about this..." Doojoon looked down. He wanted to ask her something. "Can I ask you something?"

Taeyeon smelled something fishy. "What?"

"About your pregnancy..."

Taeyeon widened her eyes. How could he know that? "Doojoon, I..."

"Taeyeon!" Someone opened the door all of the sudden. Wooyoung appeared. He looked really worrysick. He ran into Taeyeon and he hugged her tightly. "Are you okay? I'm so worried about you."

Taeyeon couldn't barely breath because he hugged her so tight. "Let me go!" She screamed. She tried to escape from him.

Doojoon didn't know why he didn't stop Wooyoung from hugging her. He couldn't deny it. Her eyes were sparkled when she saw Wooyoung appear in front of the door even if she denied it.

"Who told you I'm here?" asked Taeyeon.

"I checked on my phone. I didn't see TIffany's texts about you were going to leave Korea and everything. Then another text came and she told me that you're hospitalized. How could you do this to me? How could you always make me worry about you?"

"Now I'm fine. You see? You can leave."

"But..." Wooyoung felt even more guilty. He supposed to answer her calls that morning. He said that he loves her but he failed. He failed to take care of her. All the thing he could do is making Taeyeon's life get worse. He regretted it. "I'm sorry..."

"Wooyoung, can we talk?" Doojoon suddenly asked him.

Wooyoung looked at him. Then he nodded. "Sure." Both of them left the room and talked in the corridor. "I decided not to give her up anymore. Hearing about all of things she went through these past days makes my heart hurt even more. I can't leave her anymore."

"She's not pregnant, you know?"

"Are you trying to make me leave her again?"

"I'm serious. I talked to the doctor this morning. She said that Taeyeon is not pregnant. So she lies all this time."

Wooyoung felt his anger going up again. He was about to explode. "I'm sure she's pregnant. Why does she have to tell lie to all of us? It's impossible!"

"But it's true. I'm not pregnant." Taeyeon was eavesdropping and she finally told the truth. "I'm not pregnant."

BOOM. Wooyoung felt like there was a sword stabbed his heart. "What?"

"I'm lying to you, to all of you to cover something up. You don't need to know the reason. I know you all are gonna hate me now, but I won't prevent you all from hating someone like me," Taeyeon said. Her eyes were full of tears again.

"But why?!" Wooyoung was really disappointed with Taeyeon. He always thought about her and the baby. But now the reality was the baby never existed. He wanted the baby so bad.

"I told you! You don't need to know the reasons! Now you should leave! I said go away from my life!"

Wooyoung stood still. Then he walked closer to Taeyeon. "I promise myself not to ever see you again in my life, liar! I'm physically and mentally so tired of you. I hate you." Just after he said that, he walked away.

Taeyeon saw him leaving. She couldn't stand it anymore. Her heart hurted so bad. She cried. From that moment, she was sure that it would be the last time she will see him in her life.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update guys..
I had this presentation thingy at class a couple days ago
so I was stressed out T.T

So what do you think?
And I have a little voting here.

Do you want Taeyeon to be with Doojoon or Wooyoung?
DO VOTE!!! :D THANKS