I CHOOSE YOU

I CHOOSE YOU

SNSD's new song, Hoot, is playing around this building. There are plenty of camera sets and you can absolutely hear the fan chants, screaming "So Nyeo Shi Dae!!!". Taeyeon gathered around with her members. "Good job, guys. You guys are awesome up there. Let's practice and improve our performance even more!" Taeyeon talked as the leader.

"Yay!" SNSD members yelled in unison. After that, they all went to the make up room. Tiffany and Taeyeon walked behind them.

"You did great too, Taeng!" said Tiffany to cheer up her bestfriend.

Taeyeon smiled back at Tiffany. "Thanks. You should go in and put off your make up."

"Hey! I like my make up! I feel like I don't want to put it off." Tiffany laughed. Then she saw someone coming and hugging Taeyeon from the back. He kissed the top of Taeyeon's head.

"Congratulation... you're gonna win the chart today." He whispered in Taeyeon's ear.

Taeyeon looked up and saw her boyfriend, Doojoon, was there. "Oppa~" She hugged Doojoon tightly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Okay, you lovey dovey couple just make me jealous here. I'm gonna get a boyfriend later and show it off to both of you!" said Tiffany sarcastically.

"Oh, Dongwoon is there for you! You guys should go on a date!" Doojoon teased Fany.

Tiffany made her eyes bigger. "What? He's younger than me, you know? I don't date a younger man."

Doojoon was about to say something else to teased Tiffany but Taeyeon stopped him. "She will definitely bully me in our dorm if you keep teasing her, Honey. So let's just go."

"Okay then. Let's have dinner." He put his hand in Taeyeon's arm. "Bye, Tiffany."

"Bye, Jerk!" said Tiffany sarcastically. "You have to return our Taeyeon to our dorm at 10, SHARP!"

"Fany-ah~ you act like my mum again. But I'll get home at 10, SHARP. Tell the girls, okay? I'll talk to the manager." Taeyeon tell Tiffany. "Okay, Taeng," replied Tiffany. "Bye..."

"Bye..."

Then Taeyeon and Doojoon walked out together. Before they really got out from the corridor, they bumped into Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Wooyoung. 2PM promoted their song at the same time. Doojoon and Taeyeon greeted them before they left the building.

"Doojoon-ah, where are you going? The show is not over yet." Taecyeon gave him a high five. "Oh, hi Taeyeon. You did great earlier."

"Thank you... We're going to grab some dinner. Do you guys want to join us?" asked Taeyeon.

"No thanks, we still have another schedule for today." Then he looked back to his friends. "Hey, where's Wooyoung?"

Nichkhun looked everywhere but he couldn't find Wooyoung. "I thought he was with us." He looked confused.

"Well, okay, let's go find him. See you, guys."

"Okay," Doojoon responded.

****************************************

Wooyoung disappeared as soon as possible when he saw Doojoon and Taeyeon came closer to them. They were not his enemies. He was jealous. He was pissed off. The person he loves the most cannot be his girl.

"YAH!" Nichkhun made Wooyoung shock. "Where have you been? You disappeared all of the sudden. What happened?"

"No, hyung. Nothing."

Nichkhun slanted his eyes. "You're still not over her right?"

Wooyoung let out a long sigh. "I don't know how to get over her! I tried. I tried so hard. I've dated two other girls but I still can't get over her."

Nichkhun smiled. "Then, go for it."

"She has a boyfriend, doh. And her boyfriend is our friend!" Wooyoung looked depressed.

"Okay then, find someone else. Maybe... like... Hyelim? She loves you so much."

Wooyoung did not speak any words. He kept silence. Hyelim is in New York right now. She confessed to Wooyoung once but he couldn't accept her feeling. "I don't know, hyung... I don't think I can accept her feeling."

*************************************

What do you think? My writing is , I think TT.TT But keep filling the comment box guys^^ THANKS^^