Fear

I CHOOSE YOU

2 WEEKS LATER...

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Jessica yelled in the bathroom. She couldn't believe it. This morning, she found a test-pack in the rubbish-bin. She never thought that it would be Taeyeon's. She hasn't met her boyfriend in weeks. But Taeyeon came to her and confessed it. "You got to be kidding me!"

"I'm sorry. But I was really drunk when I did it..."

"But... but... you know, if the public knows about it, it could ruin our image! You know, we've been struggling to finally reach this level of popularity. This news can break it in a second!" Jessica talked and she couldn't even breath.

"Look. I'm sorry, okay? I will take the responsibility. Just give me time to clear this. I need time." Taeyeon looked down and she almost cried again.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon's face. She felt guilty because of her yelling. "I'm sorry, I yelled at you. I didn't mean to. I was startled. Are you okay?" asked her.

Taeyeon nodded her head. "Can you leave me alone?

"Okay..." Jessica hugged Taeyeon before she left the bathroom.

__________________________________________________

In a concert, in 2PM's changing room...

Chansung suddenly went in to the room and he gathered with his hyungs. "Hyung, hyung!! I have a hot news!"

"What?" asked Nichkhun. The other 2PM members were also curious.

"This is a very big news! It's about SNSD's Taeyeon and you won't believe it! I accidentally eavesdropped in front of their make up room when I met Sooyoung. Jessica was talking to Tiffany. She said that Taeyeon is pregnant!"

"WHAT?!" they shouted in a unison, except Wooyoung. He couldn't breathe. He was speechless. "How could she...?" asked Junsu.

Chansung shook his head. "I don't know. She's knocked up. Maybe she carried Doojoon's baby." Chansung assumed it. But the other members thought that thing is possible.

"No it's not his baby!" Wooyoung reflectly said it. The other members practically gave him a strange look. "I mean, it's not even official. You can't make a rumour about another artist. Maybe you're misunderstanding things, Chansung..."

"But, I'm sure I'm not wrong!" Chansung fought back. "Let's ask her directly."

"No!" Wooyoung was almost screaming again. "No... I mean, it's not even your business right? Let's move on, let's grab some meals. I'm hungry." Wooyoung tried to make them forget about the issue. But he didn't know that Nichkhun already smelled something fishy. He grabbed Wooyoung's hand and took him outside.

"You're the 'dad', right?" Nichkhun quickly asked him.

"Me? Why?"

Nichkhun made his voice lower and looked around. "I saw you and her walked out the bar together that night. That chrismast eve night. And I accidentally bumped into Taeyeon that night. She looked like she came from our room. And her eyes were teary."

Wooyoung sighed. "It was all my fault. I'm sorry, Hyung. I will take the responsibility."

Nichkhun punched the wall. "How could you do that to her? She got herself a boyfriend, you remember? I told you to go for her, but not knocked her up! Yes, you should be responsible! You should go, meet her after the show ended."

Wooyoung nodded. "I will, Hyung. I feel sorry for her too. It's entirely my mistake. I took the chance while she was having a problem with her boyfriend. I will be responsible."

___________________________________________________

Taeyeon was walking quickly when a hand grabbed her wrist. She felt the pain. "Let me go!"

"We got a problem and we haven't talked about it for two weeks!" Doojoon wwas insisting Taeyeon to have a conversation with him. "Please, let's talk and figure things out."

Taeyeon stared at him blankly. Then she followed him. They talked in Doojoon's car. They kept silence for a few minutes. But it felt like years for Taeyeon. She turned her head to Doojoon. "Now, talk."

Doojoon looked back at Taeyeon. "What happened? Why are you ignoring all my calls and my texts all this time? Why are you staying away from me? What did I do wrong?"

Taeyeon stared him deeply in his eyes. "You were cheating, with that new girl. Min. I saw you. And do you think that's not a problem? I'm sick of seeing you flirting with other girls! I know I'm not even hotter than them. But I'm your girlfriend! Or... I was."

Doojoon couldn't believe it. Taeyeon knew it. He bent down his eyes. "Look, I'm sorry. I was a little drunk that night. And she kept teasing me. But it's only a kiss. I promise, there's nothing happened between me and Min."

Hearing Doojoon talked like that, Taeyeon felt more guilty. She betrayed Doojoon even more. She did... not just give another man a kiss. But her ity. "Let's break up."

Doojoon widened his eyes. "What? I already told you I'm sorry!"

Taeyeon dumped him not because she was jealous. But it's because she felt guilty. "I don't want to see your face anymore. From now, I don't know who you are. We never met before. We're done." Taeyeon opened the door and left the car. She ran away and cried.

"TAEYEON!" Doojoon was about to chase her, but she already ran too far. He regretted it.