Chapter 20

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri looked at Tae Oh with a blank expression. But in the back of her head, all the moments spent with Jiyong were playing on repeat. She remembered how happy she used to feel spending time with him. How he used to take care of very little thing she needed. How he followed her like her shadow, never leaving her side, never letting her feel lonely and how they had turned from enemies to friends to maybe something more.

 

"Babo you like him" - Tae Oh replied ruffling Aeri's hair.

Aeri got flustered with the sudden realization, she didn't know how she was supposed to cover her reddened face from Tae Oh. She always felt like she knew herself the best but she was wrong. She was unaware of her own heart.

"I'm going to sleep! Bye!" - Aeri yelled running upstairs to her room which was a Haven for her at the moment from all the embarrassment.

"Don't you dare dream about my friend!" - Tae Oh teased, breaking down in laughter when Aeri slammed the door.

 

 

Jiyong and Taeyang were busy working on a new song in the production room when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh! It's not usual to find you here at 2 AM" - Taeyang stated in surprise.

"I know, but sometimes it good to tell a news in person rather than a call." - Tae Oh replied with a mischievous smile on his face.

Jiyong had a very nervous expression on his face. Like a student waiting to know the results of his final exams.

"Is it about her?" - Jiyong nervously asked.

"Yeah, she was pretty pissed at you but I guess Kiko saved you from all of her wrath." - Tae Oh replied taking a seat on the couch.

"Wait, so she thinks Kiko and I are a thing?" - Jiyong questioned.

"Yeah, she has a doubt about that. Do you think after the show you put up, she would just sit quietly?" 

"I don't want anymore misunderstandings. I don't think she is ever going to look my way now that she thinks Kiko and I are together. I should have never agreed on Seungri's stupid plan." - Jiyong buried his face in his hands, frustrated with the feeling of being helpless.

"About that....." - Tae Oh said clearing his throat, making both Jiyong and Taeyang quickly look at him.

"Ummmmm.... she.... she.... I think she might confess her feelings soon!" - Tae Oh yelped in joy, sprinting up from his place towards Jiyong who was looking at Tae Oh in shock.

"Why?... I mean how?" - Jiyong questioned, his ever so confident self leaving him in a venerable state.

"How I came to know about it? She was whining about you and Kiko and I just slightly pushed her, asking her why she was so bothered about it and she suddenly went blank. Her facial expression were enough to get me to the conclusion that she got to understand her feelings about you. She turned red and ran away to her room!" - Tae Oh explained, a smile tugged on his face the whole time.

"Looks like someone is very happy!" - Taeyang commented looking at his best friend smile goofily.

"I'm not going to help you guys anymore.I made her realize her feelings for you. My work as you friend is done. I'm now going to talk to you as her brother. Jiyong, you too know how ed up she is and I can't see her getting hurt any further. I have unknowingly done a lot of damage to her which can't be repaired so from now on I'm going to protect what is left of her. As her brother, honestly speaking I'm a bit weary of seeing my little sister date G-Dragon. Because G-dragon has a lot of going on in his life. He hardly gets to pass a day peacefully." - Tae Oh replied with a stern expression.

Jiyong understood the severity of the situation and Tae Oh's worry was valid. Tae Oh had been with him through the start of their career as idols and had always been there when things were hard on the group. Tae Oh knew every little secrets about the group.

"I understand Tae Oh, but you also know that I have never gone to the extent of following Seungri's plan to get any girl. I'm never the one who would try so hard to get a girl because I always got my way around with the girl I had interest in. Not a single girl I ever asked out had rejected me." - Jiyong justified himself.

"That's the problem Ji. You are always surrounded by people who want to have you, who would do anything to have you. I'm scared you might leave her once you get bored." - Tae Oh replied with a worrisome expression.

"I'm sure Aeri would make it clear that I belong only to her and about me leaving her, I don't think I have any plans of getting my million dollar face punched by you." - Jiyong replied with a cocky grin making both Taeyang and Tae Oh smile, breaking the tense atmosphere.

"He and Aeri are so full of themselves, I don't think I'll be able to handle them." - Tae Oh chuckled.

"But you have to admit it, we know the reason which make us cocky unlike Seungri who is cocky for no reason." - Jiyong joked about the maknae making both the Tae's erupt in laughter.

"Now it's up to you guys. Find a way to confess your feelings to each other, if you want." 

"Don't worry. We won't trouble you anymore. After all you are her elder brother." - Jiyong sheepishly smiled, scratching the back of his head.

 

After treating Tae Oh and Taeyang for the wonderful news, Jiyong went straight home and plopped on his bed. After so many sleepless nights he was now able to lie down happily on his bed but looks like tonight would also be one of those sleepless nights but instead of spending the night worrying and getting frustrated a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter