Chapter 9

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dropping Hani and Seungri, Aeri finally reached home totally exhausted by the events that took place today. But the 'stars' didn't want her day to end so soon.

Just when she thought she could stretch her legs and relax there was knock on the front door.

Aeri lazily opened the door thinking it was one of her family member but was taken aback when she saw Jiyong.

"Jiyong?" - Aeri's voice wavered a bit - "What are you doing here?"

"You!?" - Jiyong rolled his eyes when he saw Aeri, giving her the same treatment he used to get from her - "Is there no one else at home?"

"No." - Aeri gave a blunt reply her eyes focusing on the paper Jiyong held - " What's that?"

"None of your business. When will Auomni come back?"

"In an hour maybe."

"Alright give this to her and tell her to talk to YG when she is free."

"Okay but you know you can come in and give it to her yourself when she returns." - Aeri tired to be polite keeping in mind the incident that took place this morning.

"Do you seriously think I would like to stay here with you even after knowing the way you behave with me?" - Jiyong said in a cold tone but his heart was telling him to do the complete opposite of what he told.

 

'I would love to spend time with you. Get to know you. Remember the things you like and dislike. But if I enter this house I will always find some excuses to come back here and I'm still not ready for it. I don't want to suffer again. I don't want to fall in love again. All it gives me is a broken heart and several hit songs which people love but you don't even listen to them.'

 

"As you wish. Have a good night!" - Aeri said shutting the door on his face yet again.

 

 

A week passed by after that incident. It was the last time Aeri had seen him, he hadn't set a foot in the house after that day. The rest of the members used to drop by once in a while or sometimes crash the house late night coming in drunk but Jiyong was no where to be found. A tiny fragment of Aeri's heart did feel curious, guilty and worried but she dismissed it after all he was 'just another guy'. These 7 days were enough for Aeri and Seungri to move on from the bad start they had. The duo had now built a good rapport between them something which made Seunghyun jealous cause his precious little 'Dongsaen' was drifting way from him thanks to the maknae.

 

"Aeri-ah who do you like the most amongst us both ?" - Seunghyun questioned Aeri out of the blue when she was talking to Seungri.

"Oppa do I look like a 3 year old kid to you?" - Aeri shot back. Though she was close to 'almost' everyone now, her sassy personality still remained same.

"Yah just answer the question." - Seunghyun demanded.

"None" - Aeri gave the answer in a lighting phase with a smirk to compliment it.

"Yah! How can you answer like that?! You are supposed to think properly before you answer." - Seungri retorted slightly unhappy with her answer.

"Can you please take your stupid conversation outside. In case you didn't notice, people are working here." - Jiyong's voice echoed in the recording room.

Seunghyun couldn't help but grin at Jiyong. It was obvious Jiyong was getting affected because of Aeri's presence.

"Is he always this cranky?" - Aeri questioned, her eyes fixed at Jiyong who was busy composing something with Tae Oh.

"Nah" - Seungri replied, a bit worried.

"But he is unpredictable at times" - Seunghyun added as the trio left the room.

"Oh Aeri you are attending today's party right?" - Taeyang asked Aeri as he joined the trio's conversation. YG had thrown a party in the success of his newly opened restaurant.

"How can I not Oppa? Tae Oh oppa and Omma threatened me to attend it." - Aeri replied making others giggle - " On that note I think I better leave. Omma said she had something to show me. See you guys at the party!"

 

Aeri wore a Coco Chanel black bodycon dress of the fall-winter collection of 2015, hugging her skin at all the right places and paired it up with white pencil heels which highlighted her toned and slim legs.

Accompanied by her brother who wore a faded grey classic fit Chanel suit with white button down collar shirt. The sibling pair did turn the whole crowds attention towards themselves. From Akdong Musician to Psy plus the VVIP guests of YG and other artists all of them noticed the sibling pair. The guests present in the party were limited to very close friends of YG and the artist.

"Samchon! How have you been ? I heard you personally took care to see everything was set properly in the venue." - Tae Oh teased YG.

"I take very good care of my guests." - YG grinned before shifting his gaze to Aeri.

"Waaww Aeri you grew up so fast. Seems like yesterday when you used to run behind me for chocolates whenever I visited your home." 

"I did that!?" - Aeri asked with a horrified expression on her face making YG and Tae Oh chuckle.

"She doesn't remember does she?" - YG asked Tae Oh who replied - " She remembers things people would normally forget."

"Okay I have other people to attend to you guys carry on and have fun. Oh and when are your parents coming?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter