Chapter 18

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is Jiyong Hyung?" - the maknae asked s.

"He left to Seoul." - Seunghyun replied.

"What!?" - Seungri exclaimed - "He was here last night! When did he leave?"

"I don't know Seungri, but I'm sure something huge happened between him and Aeri" - Taeyang replied.

"Why am I getting a feeling like things are going to get worse from this point on?" - Daesung commented.

"Yah Yah let's not ponder over such stuff. Things are going to be just fine." - Seunghyun reassured everyone but deep inside even he knew he was lying.

 

 

"Aeri, how are you feeling now?" - Eul questioned Aeri, removing the wet towel from her forehead  and making her sit upright.

"I'm fine, just have a blazing headache." - Aeri replied, gently massaging her forehead.

"You said you weren't feeling well and left early, but then why did you drink so much?"

"Ahhhh that,I don't really remember."

"Something happened between you and Jiyong, right?" - Eul asked, she knew Aeri was pretending to have forgotten the event of last nights.

"How did you know?" - Aeri quickly replied, a bit taken aback.

"In case you forgot let me remind you - WE.ARE.YOUR.BEST.FRIENDS plus Jiyong told he kind of confessed his feelings to you. So we told him what had happened to you and why you freaked out."

"You.... You what!?" - Aeri said in horror. Her eyes wide open in shock upon hearing that her tainted history of love was now known to people.

"Aeri for how long do to think you could hide it? One day or the other people would ask about it and you would have to answer them. Plus looking at Jiyong's condition after you left him there, it just felt right to let him know about you." - Eul explained.

"Jiyong...." - Aeri mumbled - "where is he?"

"He left to Seoul a few hours back"

Aeri didn't reply anything, right now she needed time to sort out few things and it felt like a relief that she wouldn't have to face Jiyong for the time being.

 

"Aeri ah, how are you feeling now?" - Taeyang asked, leading s inside.

"Oh I'm fine. I'm sorry to ruin your holiday mood" - Aeri replied with a sullen expression. Everything had gone down hill since yesterday and it's effect could be seen as the guys seemed a bit awkward while talking to her.

"Ummm we just came in to say goodbye. We are leaving now, our flight's in an hour" - Seungri spoke feeling a bit apologetic.

"So soon?"

"Yeah. Can't keep YG waiting."  - Daesung replied, ruffling Aeri's hair.

"Take care." 

And with that the guys left the room except Seungri.

"Have you guys seen Hani ?" - Seungri questioned.

"She is in the next room. She went to sleep just an hour back, poor kid was awake the whole night." - Eul replied with a weak smile.

"Ahhh. Thanks."

 

Seungri slowly peered into the dark room. He couldn't hide the smile on his face when he saw Hani curled up like a child, hugging the pillow.

He slowly made his way towards the bed and squat down to her level.He gently caressed her face, sweeping off the hair which covered her face.

"I thought I would give you the answer for your confession but looks like our timing doesn't match." - Seungri replied while patting her head gently.

"Bye, Hani. We will meet soon." 

Seungri got up and started walking towards the door but stopped in his tracks. Something didn't feel right to him and he knew what exactly would make things better.

He walked back towards the bed, his one knee rested on the bed while the other supported him. His hands were beside Hani's head supporting his weight as he bent down and pecked Hani's lips. Their faces barely away, Seungri mumbled - "Babo" and then left the room with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Said goodbye to your sweetheart?" - Seunghyun teased the maknae who just looked at him disdain.

"You guys set ?" - Tae Oh who just got up from his sleep asked the members who were busy loading the trunk.

"Yes. All done." - Taeyang replied.

"Listen, I'm sorry. You all were having so much fun and suddenly -- "

"Tae Oh stop. Look Aeri is like sister to us too and the last thing we need her to be is sorry. Just take care of her and don't think about anything else." - the eldest replied.

"But Jiyong ?"

"We are there for him. Don't worry." - Taeyang assured.

But little they know that the situation in Seoul would be worse.

 

Jiyong sat by the bar counter, drinking his worries off. Hoping maybe this would help him forget Aeri.

But no matter how many bottles of alcohol he emptied, he couldn't empty the pain in his heart.

"Jiyong, I think you should head home. It's been almost 5 hours since you came here and I don't think you can last any longer." - his friend who was also the owner of Cakeshop said slowly taking the empty glass from Jiyong's hand.

"Why? The party is gonna start now, it's just 10 PM. How can I leave? Do you also want me to stay away ?" - Jiyong managed to reply.

"What the hell are you talking about Jiyong? Come on let's get you out." - his friend tried lifting him off the barstool.

"No, don't ! I'm not leaving this place." - Jiyong slapped his friend's hand away.

"You should have said that when Aeri was trying to push you away" - a deep voice replied.

"Hyung ?"

Seunghyun and Taeyang had rushed to the club when they got the phone call from the owner explaining Jiyong 's condition.

"You've had enough Ji. Let's go back." - Taeyang commented.

"But it hurts so badly." - Jiyong replied, hitting his chest continuously. Tears flowing down his face.

"No matter how much I try to forget her, no matter how hard I try to erase her. She doesn't go away."

"Well maybe she isn't supposed to be forgotten. You should have stayed behind and helped her Ji." - Taeyang replied, gently patting Jiyong 's back.

"How did Kwon Jiyong become a coward who easily backs out when someone pushes him away?" - Taeyang continued.

"Because  Kwon Jiyong is also a ing human with a ing heart which has n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter