Chapter 2

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Aeri opened the door she saw a familiar face but it wasn't her brother.

Both Aeri and the guy had the same horrified expression on their face.Not knowing what to do Aeri simply closed the door on his face and took a step back trying to process what was going on.

"Hyung why aren't you going in ?" - Seungri nudged his dear hyung.

"I don't know, some girl just closed the door on my face."

"What !?" - Seungri asked in surprise before laughing his off.

"So you are telling me some girl just closed the door on G-Dragon's face!"

"What happened Seungri ? I could hear your laugh till the car park." - Tae-oh rushed to the duo's side.

"Hyung ! Some girl just closed the door on Jiyong hyung's face." - Seungri managed to say in between his laughter while Jiyong just stood there giving Seungri a 'get your together' face.

"Oh shoot, that's my sister." - Tae-oh replied before rushing off to open the door.

 

 

"Aeri-ah! Waw my little sister is all grown up." - Tae-O commented.

Pulling back from the gentle hug Tae noticed something off and remembered he had brought over his friends.

"Oh Aeri I bought some friends over from work." 

"Aeri meet Jiyong- also known as the famous G-DRAGON and this is - " before Tae-oh could complete answering Seungri butted in.

"Hey I'm Seungri. Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are ?" 

"Knock it off." - Jiyong said hitting the maknae's head.

"Hyung!~" - Seungri whinnied in embarrassment.

"You do know Big Bang right ?" - Her brother asked.

"Hyung come on, every single person in Korea knows about Big Bang." - Seungri said an obvious statement.

"I don't." - Aeri shot back making everyone baffle.

"What!? You don't know about Big Bang?" - Seungri questioned at utter bewilderment of the situation.

"Oh I do know about Big Bang theory."

"What's Big Bang theory?" - Seungri shot back.

"You don't know about Big Bang theory? It's pretty famous all around the world." - Aeri smirked.

"Waw I didn't know I had to witness such a day." - Seungri mumbled.

Mean while her brother couldn't stop smiling at the Tom and Jerry spat the two were having, Jiyong was just standing behind Seungri, letting the maknae do all the talking.

"You guys can take this fight to the living room, in the mean time I'll get you guys something to drink. Aeri-ah can you show them to the living room?" 

"Sure. No problem." 

"It's okay I have been to this home quite a handful times. I can find my way to the living room." - Seungri replied before heading off in search of the living room.

"What about you?" - Aeri asked GD.

"What about me?"

"Should I show you off the living room?" - Aeri asked , her tone cold as ice - like always.

"Ladies first." - Jiyong said his hands pointing towards the way which would lead to the living room.

Though she lead him to the room in 10 seconds, Jiyong couldn't stop smiling the whole way.

"Now if you guys need anything else call Tae-Oh oppa. I'm heading off to my room now." - Aeri said heading towards her room.

"Uhm excuse me missy." - Jiyong said.

"What!?" - Aeri asked not even bothered to face him.

"I love your pajamas." - Jiyong commented and suddenly realization struck Aeri. She picked out the first thing she saw in the wardrobe not even bothered to know what it was. When she was walking towards her bed she checked herself out in the mirror only to find two white fluffy bunnies plastered at her .

'Mum surely has weird taste at times.'

She thought to herself. Too lazy to change into something else she wondered that it would be absurd to think that someone would come home now. It was already 11 PM it wouldn't make sense for any stranger to come home now.

Little did she know that her brother would bring in his friends.

 

Quickly snapping out of her thoughts, in a swift moment Aeri covered the two bunnies with her hands before pacing off to her room and shutting the door with a loud thud.

"What did you do now Seungri ?" - Tae-oh asked placing the beers on the table.

"Oh this time it wasn't me hyung. I swear!"

It so happened that Seungri was late to witness the scene between Jiyong and Aeri as he was lost in the huge house. The only thing he saw was Aeri rushing upstairs.

"Then its fine." - Tae-oh replied plopping on the couch.

"But you never told us you had a sister." - Jiyong questioned Tae.

"Ahhh yeah that. She was hardly home. Once every two or three years for 10 days max."

"Wooowww and you are fine with her not coming home that often?" - Seungri questioned surprised by Tae-oh's answer.

"We used to go visit her at times so it was no big deal. She is the type of girl who hardly gets attached to things."

"That's rare." - Jiyong replied.

"Hmm yeah it is. At times even I would wonder why she was like that but the thing is maybe I never got to spend time with her to know her so well. You know how busy my family is. You will hardly find anyone at home so it was better for her to stay in Australia but now since her studies are all done I guess she will be joining the family business."

"So she will be joining your mum's bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter