Chapter 11

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"People who call love a 'thing' treat it like a joke." - Jiyong retorted unknown to Aeri's history of love.

"Well it has become a joke to me." - Aeri replied averting her eyes from Jiyong to look else where but Jiyong was quick to notice it.

Not wanting Jiyong to get further involved with her past and her personal life which only her brother and best friends knew about, Aeri decided to change the topic.

"Aiggo I wonder when we can get out from here."

"You don't have to change the topic and don't worry I won't ask you anything until you are ready to tell it to me." - Jiyong gave a faint smile.

"I too will do the same." - Aeri smiled back.

Just then the door knob started to turn and within seconds the door opened revealing Tae Oh and Seungri on the other side, Seungri stood with a very mischievous smile on his face

"You guys found us so soon." - Jiyong taunted.

"Don't blame me, we came here 5 minutes back but the maknae wanted to eavesdrop on your conversation." - Tae Oh replied and Seungri just stared at him giving me a 'how could you do this to me?' look.

Before Jiyong could yell at Seungri, Aeri yelped at him - "Yah! You will die in my hands today!"

She chased after Seungri who was already on the run. 

"Yah! Come back here! You coward!"

"Yah! I'm your Oppa! How dare you call me 'Yah' !"

"Start acting like one!"

The 2 immersed themselves in a Tom and Jerry chase while Jiyong and Tae Oh stood there giggling at the scene in front of them.

 

 

"Thank you so much for calling us. We will be leaving now." - Aeri bowed to YG who was sitting by the table with his son Seung Hyun on his lap. 

"Waw this kid wasn't polite when she was small. What happened to her suddenly?" - YG question Tae Oh teasingly.

"Wait until she becomes comfortable with you samchon. Her true colors will be shown then." - Tae Oh joined YG in teasing Aeri making Aeri glare at him.

YG laughed at the sibling war going on - "My kids are just like you guys itself. Always putting the blame on each other for the silliest things. It's so hilarious at time. Like how I'm your samchon, you have also become their samchon. Times change pretty fast right ? Seunghyun ah your samchon is leaving tell him bye~" - YG cooed to his two year old son who in return lifted his tiny hands and waved bye.

"Tell your emo also bye~" - YG said pointing towards Aeri.

"No no I'll just be his Noona!" - Aeri blurted out making Tae Oh and YG burst out laughing.

"Alright Alright! Tell Noona also bye bye~" - YG asked his son but Seunghyun just wanted to sleep. He swiftly got off YG's lap and ran after his mother.

"Aaigoo he will always be a mama's boy. Anyways I hope I get to meet you again Aeri and Tae Oh I'll be seeing you tomorrow." - YG said his farewell and walked away to his son.

 

 

"Wait here I'll get the coats." - Tae Oh said before disappearing amongst the crowd.

 

"Leaving early?" - Jiyong tapped Aeri's shoulder.

"Yes. Omma wasn't feeling well so Tae Oh oppa also wants to leave."

"Ahhh yeah. Let's hope it's nothing serious."

"Yeah."

 

"Jiyong~" - a voice called him out from the crowd.

"Ummm I'll see you later then, I gotta go now. Bye~" - Jiyong rushed towards the voice as soon as he could.

"What was that all about?" - Tae Oh asked.

"I don't know, someone girl just called him and he ran off." - Aeri replied.

"Hmmm maybe Dami I guess.  Anyways lets move."

 

 

"Morning Aeri" - Mr Park wished.

"How's Omma?" - Aeri asked trying not to sound concerned.

"Oh your Omma is still sleeping. She is running a high fever. The doctor will be here in sometime."

"What about Tae Oh oppa?" 

"Tae Oh had some urgent meeting so he left early."

Mr Park and Aeri sat down to have breakfast but something seemed to be bothering Mr Park.

"What is it?"

"huh?" - Mr Park looked up from his plate.

"You seem worried. What is it?"

"Aeri -ah I know it's not been long since you came back and I know we have not yet spent any quality time as a family but can you please help your mother and me this one time." - Mr Park pleaded and somehow Aeri felt bad. She shouldn't have treated them harshly for them to make such requests. 

"Aeri can you please work in the company until your mother feels better. It's been a long time since she has stressed herself out of work and I was just thinking when it was gonna take a toll on her health and looks like it did. So just until she gets better can you please look after the company."

Aeri didn't know how to react, she wanted to help but a 21 year old handling a company was the most absurd thing. What if everything her mother and father built fell apart because of her. Handling a such a famous company was no joke.

"But Appa - I don't know anything about the company. How will I be able to manage it?"

"Don't worry about anything else. Just tell me whether you are in or out ?"

"I'll ....I'll help you out." - Aeri said, uncertainty noticeable in her voice.

"That's great! I'll go inform secretory Ahn that you will be handling all the meetings for few days. They will set everything for you." - Mr Park yelped in joy and hurriedly started making phone calls while Aeri sat their questioning her decision.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter