We Are Bulletproof

We Meet Again

Thank you to my new subscribers: maviseu, baby_breath22, Mickeyyy, Jesspandah00, Chanyeol61Seohyun11, bevbrandy13 and Lyixxiv


 

 

Ch 26. We Are Bulletproof

Yeo Jin

 

After classes, I brought Sun Ae to my favourite cafe in campus. 

 

I thought what other better place to break the ice than my favourite hang out place.

 

“Hey, looks like they’re hiring.” she said.

 

I looked at the newly pasted sign that showed that there was a job interview tomorrow for students who are interested to work part-time.

 

“Don’t you still work in that burger restaurant near here?” I asked.

 

“No, I stopped yesterday. I couldn’t stand working with Minah there after what she has done.” she explained.

 

“Where is she anyway? I don’t see her around campus these days.” I said.

 

“Yeah, told her parents about what she has done to you and Jungkook. She’s suspended from school for a week.” she told me.

 

I admired the strong values she had. She was like one of those Avengers in superhero movies.

 

“Maybe we should try working here. I would really like to save up.” I suggested. 

 

“Ohh yeah? What for?” she asked.

 

“I haven’t really told anyone this but I’m planning to work in Seoul.” I admitted.

 

“So you can be with Jungkook?” she teased.

 

I blushed. I have to admit, that was a big part for why I wanted to go there.

 

“Well, it’s a far fetched dream but you can call me a dreamer.” I laughed.

 

“No, I believe you can do it! Actually, I’m planning to go there next year because my dad’s company is located there. Maybe I can help you? My dad has a lot of connections.” she offered.

 

“That would be great!” I smiled.

 


 

We sat down and ordered some drinks.

 

“You know I thought you hated me when I first met you.” I admitted.

 

“I just hate it the possibility of anyone close to me getting hurt.” she said.

 

“I understand why you did that now. I forgive you.” I told her.

 

I didn’t see accepting an apology as something that was weak. I didn’t want to remain bitter and hold a grudge for something she did in the past. 

 

I wanted to forgive her because I believe that I should let go of the past and keep moving forward. 

 

Maybe we could be friends after all?

 

She smiled.

 

“Thank you for believing in me.” Sun Ae said.

 

“People make mistakes so I think everyone deserves second chances.” I explained.

 

I looked at my friends who just came into the cafe. Sun Ae looked at their direction and understood what I was referring to.

 

“Why don’t you try talking to them?” she suggested.

 

“I’ve already apologised but I don’t think they have forgiven me.” I whispered.

 

“Maybe you can try again? Sometimes all people need is a little push.” she said.

 

“Really?” I asked, slightly scared that they haven’t changed their minds.

 

“Just be sincere and honest about it. I’m sure they will forgive you.” she advised.

 

I stood up and walked towards their direction. I felt really nervous as I found them looking at me as well.

 


 

“Is this seat taken?” I asked, trying to start the conversation.

 

Nayeon shook her head and gestured me to sit down.

 

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

 

“I’m really sorry for not telling you all about Jungkook.” I began.

 

“You’re my best friends. I should have trusted you. I feel extremely terrible because I ruined our friendship. I didn’t mean to hurt you and I really hope you can forgive me.” 

 

I looked at them hoping to see some sort of reaction to this. 

 

Suddenly, Dahyun hugged me from my side. 

 

She squeezed me tightly and I felt a few tears soaking my shirt.

 

“I shouldn’t have been angry at you. These past few days have been horrible without you.” she sobbed.

 

Sana and Nayeon went to my side we huddled up embracing each other.

 

Unconsciously, tears streamed down my cheeks.

 

“I missed you too! I thought that I was going to lose you all.” I cried. 

 

“We’re here Yeo Jin. We’re not going anywhere.” Sana said.

 

“I won’t keep things from you ever again.” I promised.

 

They chuckled.

 

“Of course we forgive you!” Nayeon exclaimed.

 

It was like a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. I found the colours come back to the sky.

 

We were all in a crying mess but I didn’t care. 

 

I had my best friends back. 

 

Author's note:

Honestly I felt pressurized writing this because a lot of you wanted Yeo Jin to make up with her friends.

I hope you liked it XD