Am I Wrong

We Meet Again

Welcome xSuccubusQueen! Thank you soo much for subscribing! :D


This is my favourite song on WINGS because it has really interesting lyrics and a cool vibe~

What's your favourite song?


 

Ch 15. Am I Wrong

Jungkook 

 

“Come on Hyung, it’s just like the time we performed on the streets of Busan a few days ago.” I pleaded to Jimin hyung.

 

“Maknae ah, no one knew who we were then.” he argued.

 

Honestly, I was surprised that the both of us went unnoticed with that act. I constantly checked our Twitter feed to see if some ARMYs speculated it was us, but there were no results.

 

“Think of it like we are doing this for ARMYs. Yeo Jin is a really big fan of yours.” I said hopefully, trying to change his mind.

 

I heard him sigh on the other end.

 

“Fine…” he said gloomily on the phone.

 

I understood why Jimin hyung was reluctant to perform. Since we debut, he was always the one most nervous before performing on stage. We had really hard choreography and it was really difficult for us to keep our voices stable. There was also a time when our earpiece didn’t work and we couldn’t even hear our own voices from the loud screaming fans. Jimin hyung was the most traumatised from that experience, afraid that he would sing off tune. 

 

In a birthday party like this, we didn’t have time to practice. There weren’t any prerecorded vocals and we couldn’t control how loud the crowd was going to scream.

 

There was the pressure of doing well. If we messed up, we could not only risk our reputation but also BTS as a group. I might be crazy for agreeing to this in the first place. But it’s for a friend, how can I say no to her?

 

I wanted to surprise her too because I knew she is a fan of Jimin hyung. I want to see the look on her face when she sees us live.

 

Am I going a bit too overboard with this? 

 


 

Jimin hyung came over to my house and we brainstormed the things we should perform.

 

We both couldn’t really sleep well that night. The both of us were both very nervous.

 

 

The next morning I was woken up by a knock on the door. Our knock.

 

Jimin hyung was beside me, clearly passed out out of exhaustion. We practiced a lot yesterday and slept late.

 

I headed over to the door sleepily and opened it. 

 

Yeo Jin greeted me with a bright smile. 

 

“Morning! I want to let you know that the party is starting in an hour.” she said. “You’re welcome to join if you want, there will be food!” she offered.

 

I smiled at her. “Can I go with you?” I asked.

 

Besides Jimin hyung, I won’t really know anyone there. I didn’t want to be a lost sheep in a party.

 

“Sure, I’ll wait for you downstairs?” she said.

 

I saw my phone and realised it was already 8am. I nudged Jimin hyung awake. 

 

“Hyung, wake up, the party is starting soon.” I told him.

 

He groaned and then finally sat upright although his eyes were still closed.

 

I took a shower first and thought of what to wear for the party. Yeo Jin didn’t exactly told us the dress code. In fact, I didn’t even remember what she wore just now, I was too sleepy to notice. 

 

Once Jimin hyung was in the shower, I looked at what he brought to wear, thinking that we should match each other’s style. It was a black shirt with a grey patterned jacket and black pants. Seeing that, I chose a white shirt with a black jacket and black leather pants.

 


 

The both of us got dressed and headed down stairs, not forgetting the amplifier and microphone. I arrived downstairs to find Yeo Jin texting on her phone.

 

She wore a white long sleeved dress that reached just above her knees. I found it interesting that she used sunglasses even though we were inside. Then I remembered that she still had some scars and bruises. Nonetheless, she looked really good.

 

At least I’m not overdressed, I thought. 

 

“Hey, you look nice.” I said to her.

 

She smiled at me. “Same goes for you.” she said.

 

I smiled hearing her compliment. 

 


 

She looked behind me and then her expression changed.

 

“Park Jimin.” she squeaked.

 

I laughed at her who was obviously starstruck. Jimin hyung gave his signature eye smile and held out his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you Yeo Jin, Jungkook has told me a lot about you.” he said.

 

I found it cute how Yeo Jin was flustered seeing Jimin hyung. Her expression was priceless. 

 

“Jungkook wasn’t kidding when he said you were a fan.” Jimin hyung said.

 

Yeo Jin nodded, still frozen at her spot.

 

I put my arms around her shoulder and gently pulled her from her spot.

 

“Where did you say the party was again?” I asked.

 


Author’s note:

 

Yeo Jin finally meets BTS, or Jimin at least XD