Solji x reader | Just seeing you is enough |

EXID x readers

You where new to Seongnam, you had moved back with your mum to her home town after your parents split up. Since the age of 6 you had been learning Korean so you where fluent which helped you a lot. Since your parents split up many things have changed, new country, new house, new school. You had finished unpacking your things and helping your mum so she told you to go explore, You where 16 so you where trusted to walk around by yourself. As you walked around you stumbled upon a road full of different shops, you had your money on you so you decided to look in a few, nothing bad could happen right.

As you walked around you found a shop that sold manga so you went in, "Hi can I help you" you looked up from the shelves you had been browsing to see a pretty girl with long black hair looking at you "Oh um I was looking for fairy tail" you said standing up straight and flattening out your pants, "Right this way, your new here aren't you, my names Solji by the way" she started to walk so you followed behind her "Yeah, I've just moved back with my mum, my names (y/n)" she smiled at you so you smiled back.

From that day when you met the girl in manga shop you had gone every week, you had started to meet her more often and became friends, you had gotten closer and closer and well developed feelings for her. After being friends for 2 years you where going to tell her that you liked.

"Solji I've got something to tell you" you said as you picked up the phone answering her call "I've got something to tell you to (y/n)" this was your chance, it could either ruin your friendship or make your bind something stronger. "You go first" you said excitedly smiling "Ok, well I'm moving away, I'm going to Anseong." You just held your phone to your ear not saying anything "W-what?" you could tell she was excited by the tone of her voice "I was accepted into Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts" You smiled even though you felt like crying "That's that's great" you held your breath after you stuttered hoping she wouldn't notice "So what did you want to tell me" she said braking the silence "Oh uhm I got accepted into Seoul international, I hope we both have time to see each other when we are home" what you said wasn't a complete lie, you did get accepted into Seoul international but you weren't going to tell her yet. "Oh (y/n) I'm sorry I have to go" you heard someone shout her over the phone so you said your goodbyes and ended the call. 

After you both left for your universities you saw each other when you came home, which wasn't often. You both found new friendship groups and drifted, it happens to most people. You became a nurse/(male) nurse and worked in Seoul national university hospital, the day was busy like always, you sat down at the front desk glad for a break. "Uhm Hi I'm here to see Dr Jung" you wondered who needed to see the specialist doctor so you looked up, Solji was stood in front of you. "S-Solji, what why are you here" the thing is you knew why she was here, her group EXID had been successful and you had been following the news, checking up on her from a distance. "Oh (y/n), I'm here because I have hyperthyroidism, its nice to see you" you looked down, she's probably sick of talking about it so you didn't ask any more questions. "Do you want me to take you to Dr Jung, he's waiting for you" You stood up and walked around the desk "I've missed you" you admitted giving her a hug, she hugged you in return and spoke up "I missed you too" you let go and walked with her to the doctors office.

You had started to meet up with Solji more, going for a coffee like old times sake. She came to the hospital once a month for a check up and you where just glad to see her, even if things couldn't move on for a while in your relationship it didn't matter to you, just seeing her was enough.
 

​Sorry for the long awaited update and the short chapter, comment on which members you would like me to write about and also if i should continue writing short chapters or long ones - Hayley