LE x reader | A good set up |

EXID x readers

You were 24 best friends with Solji, you shared a dorm with Solji during trainee days so you were closer than most, you were in a girl group called phoenix. You and Solji where making your way back to her dorm, your shopping trip was over, around a dozen bags in the boot of your car. You pulled up in the parking lot undoing your seatbelt climbing out of your car. “I knew you got a lot of bags but how many do you need” you said grabbing one bag after another locking your car, “Here I’ll take some” she said grabbing bags of you. You had about 7 bags and she had 4. “Have you got your keys” you asked Solji “Uhm yeah give me a second… Uhm no I don’t have them, I knew I forgot something” you sighed at Solji, the last time she forgot her keys you were both sat outside her apartment door for about an hour before Hani came home. “IS anyone in this time” you asked as you stepped into the lift “I think LE is in let me check” She grabbed her phone out of her back pocket “Hey LE are you home I forgot my keys again… thanks… yeah” Solji said into the phone before ending the call. “She’s in so we won’t be stuck outside again” you just laughed at Solji and sighed “Sure” she pouted and leaned against the lift wall.

The lift came to a stop at her floor both walking out, she knocked on the door, “LE hurry up I’ve got loads of bags….. LE get your lazy to the door and open it up” you laughed at Solji, you hadn’t met LE before, Hyerin was the dorm next door to your so you knew her, you had some photo shoots with Hani and you met Jungwah by bumping into her on the street after talking to Solji on the phone. You had never met LE before, you hadn’t really stayed at EXID's dorm much just going to a cafe for a small get together when you were not busy but LE always seemed too busy to come. You were slightly disappointed but got on with it.

"I'm coming calm down" LE said as she opened the door, your heart pumped a little faster once you saw her but chose to ignore it. "Thanks for taking your time, I hope you didn't leave the house a mess" you giggled slightly, you where the one who was usually getting told off.

You walked behind Solji, following her to her room, placing the bags down about to make your leave. "(y/n)" you replied with a hum "Why don't you stay for a while, we came back early from shopping so you must have some time before you have to go back to your dorm, please stay for a while" you turned around and looked at Solji doing her best aegyo "Fine but only for an hour or two" you were about to walk out the room but where stopped for a second time, "What now Solji-unnie" you whined shaking your arm trying to get her hand off your arm. "This is good so now you get to spend some time with LE and you know... get to know each other" you knew what Solji was implying when she winked at you, "Eww, I may like girls but.... but I know that there isn't anyone for me, and I don't think LE is gay and that's not something you can just accuse people of ..... sorry" you started going on and on about being gay, all the way through high school you were treated like an alien because of it, always shown as an outsider, you learnt to live with it though, you met Solji when you were 17 you had both joined the company at the same time, Solji got put into a group called 2NB where you got placed as a vocal coach because you could rap and sing and there was no one else to be in a group with you.

"I didn't mean it like that (y/n) you know that I care about you and that I just want you to be happy" Solji looked like she truly cared and you know she did. "It’s ok Solji, it’s just a hard subject for me and you know, can you... can you just not try to set me up with anyone, I know you mean the best but I want to find my own way with my own partner and it doesn't matter how long it takes" you felt the tears in the corners of your eyes, you quickly wiped them away making sure they couldn't be seen. "Are you going to introduce me to LE or not" you said laughing trying to hide the pain you felt inside. "come on then" Solji grabbed your hand and pulled you out the room into the main room of the dorm "Le where are you" Solji asked walking into the room dragging you behind "Here" you heard a voice groan, you looked around seeing an arm in the air coming from the sofa "Do you ever move from that position... sheesh I swear you are becoming a sofa-holic" LE just groaned again sitting up "Right LE this is (y/n), you know the one who I always talk about" you and LE both blushed at Solji's statement "Why do you talk about me" you whispered harshly "oh that's nothing" Solji said back smiling. "We're home", a childish voice rang through the apartment and you immediately knew it was the maknae and the childish second "Hyerin, Jungwah" you called as you turned around seeing them run at you. You were brought into a death hug, squeezing them equally as tight, "C-cant breath" you said faking fainting. "Noooooo" Hyerin said playing along. "Ok now stop being childish, do you guys know where Hani is" Solji said, you were about to reply when the door opened "I'm here" you immediately knew it was Hani. 

"Ok right (y/n) you’re staying for a while so I will cook tea" Solji said about to walk away. "No uhm I'll eat later I'm on a diet" you looked at the ground. "You better eat later I'll call Hyun Hyo" you sighed and said "I will eat so you don't have to worry". 

You had played games most of the night with Exid, you were pared with LE so you could get to know each other. "Hah you lose" you said standing up and doing an embarrassing celebratory dance, LE started to laugh at you so you blushed, you were thankful when your phone rang, you looked at the contact "" you said hoping no one heard "What's up" solji asked, you didn’t answer her instead picking the phone up and holding your index finger to your lips in a shushing motion. They all stayed quiet as you answered the phone. "Hi Hyo- unnie" you said nervously, "Oh hi to you to, where have you been, you didn’t phone me so I didn’t know where you where, you could have been dead, I was worried sick where are you" there were many questions being thrown at you, your leader Hyun Hyo had just phoned you. She was your group mum. "I'm ok, sorry for not phoning you I got carried away and I didn't realize the time, I'm sorry I will come home straight away, give me 20 minutes and I will be back" you hung up the phone before you could get a reply "guy's I’m sorry I have to go uhm we can see each other next time we both have a day off, see you soon" you were about to walk out the door when someone spoke up "Hey I'll show you out" You turned to see LE standing up walking towards you. "Oh, ok" you said following her to the door, "I know I'm being a bit forward but (y/n) can we meet up again sometime just the two of us, you know" LE said looking at the floor "Like a date" you asked sheepishly, you were also kind of proud of yourself. "Well if you want" she replied still looking at the floor. "I'll tell you when I'm free" you smiled when she smiled back. "I'm going to have to go but I'll see you soon" you said slowly walking away "Goodbye (y/n)" LE called "Bye" you said waving before you climbed into the lift. 

'I'm free on Wednesday if you want to meet up then' you looked at your phone seeing that it was a message from LE. 'I would love to, should I meet up with you or would you like me to pick you up' you replied waiting for her to answer 'Just meet me at Exid's dorm around 7 I’ve got somewhere I want to take you' you replied with a simple ‘ok’.

It was Wednesday so you were preparing for your date, “Guy’s I need to finish practice early I’m going on a date with LE tonight” you said to the rest of your team, it was around lunch so you were all taking a break “What time is your date” Choi said “Well my date is at 7 why” you replied “Manager Kim said we can finish at 6 because we’ve been working so hard” Min said “Well come on back to practice break over” Hyo said slapping us on the head to get us up. “There is no need for violence Hyo” you whined.
 
It was 6:40 you had just got changed and showered, you were on your way to Exids dorm hoping that you were not late. You knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it, you were dressed in just casual clothes of Jeans and a t-shirt wearing a leather jacket and heeled boots. Solji opened the door and had to make a comment other than hi "Well isn't someone dressed fancy today" Solji looked you up and down smirking "Solji-unnie I'm dressed the same as always, and don't tease me or say told you so" you said looking at Solji "I won’t and LE will be out in a minute" "Solji can I ask you a serious question" you said "Yeah" Solji replied stepping into the hallway shutting the door behind her "Did you tell LE to ask me out or was it her own choice" "(y/n) I didn't tell LE to ask you out it was her own decision and I didn't expect it because she isn't usually that expressive of her emptions" you just nodded your head, if Solji had told LE to ask you out you wouldn't have come on the date, you didn't want to force anyone into any unwanted situations.

"You ready to go (y/n)" LE said as she walked out the door locking it putting her keys in her jacket pocket. "Yeah, so where are we going" you asked "Well we are going somewhere that you will see later on" she winked at you and you couldn't help but blush "You’re cute when you blush" LE said making you blush more. You both walked down to the lobby.


“You can open your eyes now, but if you don’t want to come here just say it’s ok” LE sounded a bit upset so you took the blind fold off your eyes and opened them, you came face to face with the bright lights of an arcade sign. “Y-you brought me to an arcade” you asked looking at LE “Y-yeah” she replied looking at the floor “I love arcades did Solji tell you, we used to always come here when we became trainees and had time off” you asked “Solji didn’t tell me anything, I told her that I wanted to take you somewhere that you might like and that if you didn’t like it I wouldn’t mind and if this didn’t work there would be no one to blame other than myself” LE said looking at you “Let’s not stress about this not working before it’s even started.” You said grabbing her hand (which was a bold move for you) walking into the arcade.

“What how did you win again I’m usually the best at these games” LE wined laying her head against the machine that you just played on “A magician never tells there secrets LE” you said  her back. "Do you want to get something to eat at like a restaurant or something" She asked "Aww are you getting bored of me beating you" you teased "No I'm hungry" She said grumpily "Ok well I'm hungry to and someone seems grump" you poked LE's cheek standing up and walking out. 

You were coming out of a cute looking restaurant, you had just had a nice meal with LE and talked about the usual date stuff getting to know each other more. “Do you want to head back now or do something else” LE asked, you were feeling slightly adventurous so you moved your hand closer to hers intertwining your fingers, she squeezed your hand and that only made you feel more confident. “I’m not bothered so we could drag this first date on longer” you started to swing your connected hands bag and forth between you, letting your childishness out just a little bit. “I heard that there is a carnival starting tonight so we could go if you want” LE said swinging your arms with you. “I love carnivals as much as I love arcades and that’s a lot” LE laughed at your childish as you both continued to walk trying to get a taxi to your desired destination.

“Do you want candyfloss first or do you want to go on the Ferris wheel first” LE asked you looked between the Ferris wheel and the candyfloss “Both” you said jumping up and down “Ok we’ll do both” LE walked and joined the queue “No you stand over there I’ll pay” you said pushing her away, and pouting speaking to her in a baby voice which amused her “It was my idea to go on the date in the first place” Le replied trying to do aegyo but failing “Nope you go over there and your aegyo is awful, if you want to do it right ask me or Solji to teach you” you lightly pushed her away from you so you could pay for once.

You both sat across from each other in the Ferris wheel looking at the sights below, It was around 9 or 10 o' clock so you could see all the lights from the amusement park below, "LE I've got a confession to make" you said still looking out the window, feeling slightly shaky "What's up" you turned around to face LE but looked at the floor "I, I'm scared of heights" you whispered. "Aww there is no need to be scared you have me" Le placed her hands over yours rubbing her thumb over the back of your hand in a circling motion. It felt weird like a tingling sensation but you like it. 

You walked with LE up to her dorm "I had fun tonight LE" you said leaning on her shoulder, "Me to (y/n)" LE said leaning her head on yours, you were both stood in the lift waiting until it reached her floor. As soon as it got to her floor you both walked out and headed towards her dorm. "Bye (y/n) I had an amazing time" Le said as she unlocked the door opening it, "I had an amazing time to LE I hope we can do this again" you said looking at the floor blushing. "Bye Le" you said waving before you turned around "Bye (y/n)" LE said leaning against the door frame, you walked towards the elevator and waved one last time before walking in.

Time skip

you were staying late practicing your solo routing once again. You felt your body become weak because you had been dancing for hours nonstop after the rest of your group had gone home. You sat down in a chair in the corner of the room putting your headphones in letting your body rest for a little while. You closed your eyes and stretched your muscles. The door opened and closed quietly but you didn't hear or see it. You were shocked when a hand forcefully held your mouth closed so you couldn't scream. You started to try and pry thee had of your mouth but another wrapped its self around your throat stopping you from moving. You were thrown across the room, your muscles already ached but now they hurt even more. "Now for you to get what you deserve" you heard a male voice say, loud heavy footsteps came towards you, you started to panic but didn't know what to do, your brain wouldn't function.  

Your phone rang in the corner of the room where it had also been tossed to the floor, "No need for this" he said stepping on your phone smashing it so it was no longer of use. He came towards you and lifted you up by your throat pushing you against the mirrored wall. 

You were left in the corner of the room covered in bruises wearing torn clothes. Your breathing was shallow, you were all alone, and the man that had previously been here had left you in this state. "(y/n), (y/n)" you heard someone shout your name which scared you more, you clutched your head practically pulling your hair out. Someone threw the door open and shouted your name again "(y/n)" you brain wouldn't function properly so you just screamed and shouted "Don't hurt me please don't hurt me" You felt someone wrap their arms around you so you struggled to push them off. "(y/n) it’s me LE, you’re ok it’s me" she said pulling you closer. You laid there motionless, nothing felt real, and nothing existed. Your breath was very shallow it was barely there. You saw white blobs in your vision before everything went blurry. "LE" you whispered clutching onto her arm before fainting.

LE's POV

(y/n) grabbed onto my sleeve whispering my name before fainting. "(y/n) get up (y/n) stop messing with me" I said but she was unresponsive. I stood up and moved carefully making sure not to hurt her. I picked her up carefully bridal style making sure she was comfortable. "Someone call an ambulance" I shouted as I ran into the reception with (y/n) in my arms. "What happened miss LE" the receptionist asked me "(y/n) was hurt I don't know how but she fainted so can you please call an ambulance" I was getting more worried by each second because I could only feel her shallow breathing.

An ambulance came around 10 minutes later, I sat with (y/n) in the back holding her hand as she laid still in the ambulance bed. I used my free hand to grab my phone, “Hi solji can your phone (y/n) group members and manager and tell them to meet us at the hospital” I said sadly “What happened to her, why are you going to the hospital” Solji replied concerned “I don’t know what happened, I walked into the practice room and she was in the corner, she was curled up on the floor and her clothes where ripped. I walked in and she started to scream telling me to get off her and leave her alone, Solji I.... I'm scared I don't know what to do, I love her and she's been hurt because I wasn't there” I was on the verge of tears, I squeezed (y/n) hand tighter as she laid unmoving in the ambulance bed, "LE it isn't your fault, (y/n) was hurt, she will tell you that herself and it was whoever decided to her, it’s their fault and well get to the bottom of it just make sure your with her and she will appreciate you for that, also text me when you are at the hospital" Solji said over the phone, I sighed and hung up the phone, letting a few tears slide down my cheek, "I hope you’re ok" I whispered kissing (y/n) on the forehead, her hair out of her face, "You'll be ok" I said once more, reassuring myself more than her.

I sat outside (y/n)'s room waiting for the doctor to come out. "Are you with Miss (y/n)" a doctor said walking towards me "Yes, do you know what's wrong with her" I was worried before I got the answer but after I got it I was more worried "I'm sorry to inform you but Miss (y/n) was sadly , she fainted due to shock, you can go and see her she is awake, just be careful she is very sensitive because of the recent incident" I nodded and walked in, Solji said she would be here soon and that the rest of Phoenix where on their way. "Hey" I said walking into the room, she didn't reply, she just looked at the ceiling blankly, "Do you want me to get you anything" still no answer, I sighed and pulled a chair next to her bed, I touched her hand lightly and whispered "I'm sorry, I'm sorry it was my fault, I should've been there I'm so sorry" I squeezed her hand feeling her squeeze back lightly.

Your POV

you rolled over to face LE, You cringed at the pain that raked through your muscles, "It’s not your fault Hyojin, don't ever blame yourself, it was my fault and the abusers, I ...... I just, it was all so fast but so long I- I" I didn't finish my sentence, you started to cry, I hugged LE's hands with both of mine, letting the sobs shake my body, "Sh Sh, you couldn't have known, no one could. Hey I'm here for you and I will be as much as I can and if I'm not here either one of the members of EXID of Phoenix will be here so you'll never be alone so don't cry I'll keep you safe." you didn't know what to do, what to say, you just laid there silently letting the words sink in, you loved LE but you couldn't tell her, you just couldn't, you couldn't really talk about the topic of love after what had happened.


You where sat in your hospital bed flicking through different channels on the TV, LE had just left to get you something to eat from the cafe, You dropped the remote on the bedside table sick of not finding anything to watch. You heard your name so you looked at the TV but you soon regretted it, "Breaking news, one of our fellow idols (y/n) was in the practice room of banana culture, she was found beaten and bruised being taken to hospital by another idol from the same company, We hope we can find who is responsible for this crime and hope that (y/n) gets -" I didn't let them finish because you had quickly turned the TV off and pulled the covers over my head, why was this on the news of all things, You knew it had happened but you didn't want to believe it, but now it was all too real. You started to shake and curled yourself into a ball, holding your head.


"(y/n)" You heard someone shout your name, you continued to shake ignoring them "(y/n)" they said again "Are you OK (y/n) what happened"  You knew it was LE but still ignored her, you didn't want this to be real, you hoped it was all a dream you could wake up from. You felt arms wrap around your body so you froze "(y/n) take the covers of your head what are you 3" She said, you laughed slightly and pulled the covers off your head, "Better" you said in a baby voice giving her puppy eyes. "Better" she replied leaning her forehead on yours. Hmm you hummed looking into her eyes, she moved closer, your lips where only inches away from each other. You turned your head to face the other way "I-I'm sorry" you whispered when you felt her lips touch your cheek "It's ok, you’re not ready after what happened" she said as she pulled away your cheek with the pad of her thumb.

Time skip

You and LE where making your way back from a date, You held hands as you walked back to her dorm "LE -" You were about to ask her something when you felt someone's lips cover yours, you knew it was LE, you leaned into the kiss, once you where loosing breath you pulled back and breathed heavily, "What, what was that for" you asked leaning your forehead against hers "Well, well I wanted to be in a relationship with you and I wanted to kiss you so, so I did and and" LE said shyly looking at the floor "I love you to LE" you said lifting her chin up kissing her again.