Hani x reader | Save me |pt 2

EXID x readers

This is part two of the Hani x reader and Trigger warning once again I would like to warn you that this contains self harm and depression so dont read it if you dont like this stuff. Now on to part two...

It has been 6 months since you last saw Hani, well since you last talked to her. Many thought had been running through your head and one was to just end it all, no one would miss you other than your fans and your family but they could cope without you. You where stood on a busy bridge with traffic constantly going by, no one would notice you. You looked over the side to see the water down below, it was a long fall but it would all be over soon, as you were about to jump over the railing someone grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you back. “You know you shouldn’t jump, everyone would miss you” you turned around and saw it was one of your friends from AOA, you turned around and saw Choa in front of you, the tears were already staining your face, you thought these would be your last moments but they weren’t “Choa, I don’t know what to do any more, I can’t cope, I can’t do it Choa, I .. I can’t” you cried harder and hugged Choa letting the tears fall harder than last time. After what felt like hours of crying you stopped, your throat was dry and your eyes stung from all the tears you had shed.

"You need to tell someone what's up, (y/n) you can’t continue like this" ​Those words where running through your head, Choa had told you them before taking you back to your dorm, you were lucky no one was home, you walked into your room with tear stained cheeks and cried more. The one thing that scared you the most was how painful it will feel when you die but you also knew that it wouldn't be as painful as living.

You didn't want to tell anyone about your depression, you didn't want people to pity you and make you feel worse about yourself. You decided to get your act together and tell the one person you trusted the most Hani, You felt horrible for not talking to Hani for months just because she was happy and in a relationship, even though you loved her you could get over it and just be friends even though you will always have feelings for her. You followed Choa's words and decided to start counselling, your manager gave you an hour extra for lunch once a week so you decided to book your appointment then and start counselling.

"So (y/n), I'm going to put you on antidepressant pills, there may be some effects like drowsiness but it will be worth it" you had been going to counselling for a few weeks now, you wouldn't say your life was any brighter though. Your counsellor was kind and listened to you, she let you tell her about your troubles and try to help you sort them out, you told her about Heeyeon and how you felt, she told you to confront your feelings so that's what you did.

You woke up at 4am, you were going to drop something of at Hani's dorm a kind of please forgive me gift. You made sure you were quiet, you grabbed an apple for the fruit bowl that sat on the kitchen counter, quickly grabbing a pen and a piece of paper writing a not to your team mates telling them you would meet them at practice and that they shouldn't wait up for you. You grabbed the neatly wrapped present and your belongings walking out of the dorm and locking the door quietly.

You stepped into the lift and made your way up to the floor Hani lived on. You placed the box in front of the door and knocked making sure you hid around the corner in case one of them answered it. No one opened the door so you sighed in relief and made your way towards the lift.

Hani's POV

​Hyojin had woken me up about 20 minutes ago so I decided to move from my comfy position in bed and get ready. As I opened the door to walk out I saw a box sitting outside the door, "Hyojin did you order anything gift wrapped" I said turning around to face LE "No, have a look who it’s for" I bent down and looked at the label on the box, it was addressed to me. "It’s for me, should I open it now or after practice" I asked turning to LE. "After practice we are going to be late and Solji will scold us if we are late" LE said so I placed the box on the kitchen counter and left the dorm locking the door.

I walked back into the dorm needing a shower and a change of clothes. I saw the box on the side so I picked it up and brought it into my room opening it after my shower. After I was freshened up and changed I unwrapped the box and lifted of the lid. When I looked inside I saw a small Pikachu teddy with a heart in its hands and a not slipped through its arms. I picked up the cute teddy and placed it on my bed next to me opening the note.

Heeyeon I'm sorry, I'm stupid and I know it, I feel horrible for ignoring you for months and I want you to forgive me because I miss you and I need you as a friend. If you read this letter and forgive me please can we meet up because I need to tell you something. Love (y/n).

I felt guilty for not telling (y/n) about my relationship with Junsu, the thing is I love her and I only agreed to go out with him because I thought I could grow to love him and get over my feeling but that just hurt everyone in the process. I picked up my phone and dialed (Y/n) number waiting for her to answer.

Your POV

You had just gotten back to your dorm, you had been feeling happier lately but you knew it was the pills. You through your phone on the bed before climbing into the shower. Once you got out the shower with only a towel wrapped around you your roommate Mina walked in "Can I use the shower" you nodded your head and she walked past you collecting her things along the way. You were fully clothed and drying your hair when your phone rang, you didn't look at the caller id and just picked it up "(y/n), it’s me can we meet up somewhere" You heard Hani's voice over the phone, "Yeah are you free now or not" you asked wanting to know, you were nervous to meet up with her. "I'm free now, we can meet up in an hour say at the small café we used to always meet up in" you agreed and hung up the phone getting ready.

You sat in the café waiting for Hani, you had ordered drinks for both of you, you’re in front of you and Hani's in the seat across, and you were trying to mentally prepare yourself for what you were going to tell her. "(y/n)" you turned around to see Hani walking into the café. As she sat down you started to speak wanting to get it over and done with as soon as possible. "Hani, I need to tell you something and it’s really important" she just nodded her head not speaking "Well I suffer from... I suffer from depression, I'm getting better over time, and I’ve been suffering for 8 years without”