Hyerin x reader | Love isn't always bad |

EXID x readers

You were walking through the airport on your way back to your home in Seoul, you had hold of your 6 year old daughter Grace “Did you have fun seeing granny in England” you moved to Seoul when you were 18 and went to university there met a guy and after a year of being with him you found out that you were pregnant. He didn’t want to be a father at a young age so he left and you haven’t been with a man since. Your job was good enough that you earned enough money for both you and Grace to the point where you didn’t need anyone else. “Yep, I’m hungry so can we go home” you couldn’t help but laugh at Graces childish antics "Sure, were heading home now". 

It was Grace's first day back to school after the summer holiday's you were off for one more day so decided to take this opportunity and do some shopping before you had to pick her up from school. As you were walking you bumped into someone when you were not looking "Oh I'm sorry" you said looked at her "Oh no it was my fault" she replied you helped her pick up the bags she had dropped "Let me get you a coffee or something to make it up to you" you could blame it on your motherly instincts but you rudely bumped into someone and wanted to make it up to them, "You don't have to" she replied "I know I don't but if you are free I would like to" She finally agreed after you asked her to multiple times, you don’t know why but you thought you recognised her, but you felt something towards her but to you love was stupid.

You had went to the café with her, you bought her a coffee but nothing seemed to be awkward between you, you kind of bonded with her, it may sound stupid but you became friends. You ended up walking around the mall with her, you became good friends. You may wonder but no one other than your close family and best friend know about Grace and you were not going to tell Hyerin anytime soon. You looked at your phone and noticed the time, “Oh my sorry Hyerin I’ve got to go I didn’t realise the time” you began to rush and grab your bags bidding her goodbye and running to your car making your way to pick up Grace from school.

That day wasn’t the last time you had seen Hyerin you had exchanged numbers the first time you met for some reason you both felt like you would become close. You had invited her around to your house for say a girl’s night, she said she would be around later on after work and she was free later on for once. You had bought snacks and you were lucky enough that one of your friends asked if Grace wanted to come over for a sleep over with her daughter so you agreed and that’s where she was.

The doorbell rang so you ran over opening it to see Hyerin all smiles on the other side. That night you did what any other girl would does at a sleep over, eat.

You had known Hyerin for a while now, 4 months to be exact after knowing her for a while she told you she was in a girl group called EXID. She still didn’t know about Grace but she said she needed to tell you something and you decided today was the day you were going to tell her. You met her outside of Banana culture where she came out wearing sunglasses and a mask so no one would notice her, you were going out to a little café so you told her you would pick her up.  As you both sat down in the café with your drinks and pastries in front of you "So what did you want to tell me" you asked taking a sip of your hot chocolate "Well it’s more like I wanted to ask you something" you just nodded you head wanting her to continue "Uhm well it’s hard for me to say, well I've been thinking about this for a while now and well I just wanted to tell you that I like you and would you go out with me" she looked towards you with a worried facial expression when you let out a little "oh" she looked down and sighed "It doesn't matter forget I said anything" she said about to stand up and leave "No no no no, sit down please I need to explain" she listened to you and sat back down, she looked hurt and you honestly felt so bad "There was something I needed to tell you as well, and it might make you change your mind completely" she was confused at your words so you decided to continue. "I already have a daughter, her names Grace and she's 6. Now I've got that off my chest I like you as well but you can take back everything if you’re not ready because I know it’s a big responsibility" what happened next caught you by surprise, she had kissed you, kissed you on the lips "I love kids my only hope is that she will like me".

"Come on Grace we are going to go surprise Hyerin" you had Grace eat her breakfast and get changed, you picked out clothes for her to wear topping it off with a cute little knitted fox hat. "Aww you look so cute lets go" you held her hand as you locked your apartment door, she jumped happily all the way to the car where she smiled all the way.

You both waited in line for the fan signing as you came close to the front Hyerin hadn't noticed you. "Come on Grace its out turn" you handed Grace the street album and she hopped up the stairs onto the stage with you following behind "Hello" Hyerin said without looking up Grace had a big cheery smile on her face and said "Hyerin" Hyerin looked up hearing her little voice "Ahh Grace how come your here, where's your mummy" Hyerin stood up and walked around the table bending down to Graces size "I'm here because me and mummy wanted to surprise you whilst you were working, and mummy’s behind you" Hyerin turned around to see you smiling at her.

"That was a really nice surprise today you know" you and Hyerin were cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie after you put Grace to bed "It was nice to see you at work and you have been working so hard lately and I just wanted to see you" you kissed her on the lips nothing passionate, just something to show you loved her.