Hani x reader | You know I love you |

EXID x readers

“Yes Eomma we are on our way back now, can Hani stay for tea, thank you Eomma see you soon”.

You where sat in the back of the taxi with your girlfriend Hani, you were both heading back to your apartment after a long tiring day of shopping “(y/n) you know how much I hate shopping but I actually had fun today” you laughed at Hani and turned to face her moving some stray hairs out of her face “You make me laugh sometimes you know, the way you can be all bored but sound so happy in the same sentence” she laughed along with you. You felt like time stopped, the breaks of the taxi screeched but it didn’t stop, you felt the wall of the taxi meet your back and immediately rapped your arms around Hani to protect her from whatever danger was about to occur, the taxi door was slammed into the back of your head as it was pushed sideways along the road. Your vision started to become fuzzy and you out, the last thing you saw where the tears running down her face.

Your head hurt like hell, you went to touch it but you couldn’t move your arm, you slowly opened your eyes letting them adjust to the light, you tried to move your head which only caused pain in your neck, you moaned in pain hoping someone would hear. “(y/n) you’re awake, Hani (y/n)’s awake” you turned your head slowly to the side to see a tall brunet stood next to your bed “L-LE” you spoke out, your voice sounded rough and it hurt your throat to speak, what had happened. “Oh baby your awake; I missed you so much doesn’t scare me like that ever again.” You looked besides you to see Hani looking down at you with a few bruises and cuts along her arms “W-what happened, why can’t I move my arms” at this moment you just wanted answers for whoever hurt Hani and put you both in this situation. “When we were heading back to your house someone crashed into the side of the taxi we were in, I only came out with a few bruises and cuts but that’s because you saved me and got hurt more yourself” Hani was crying and all you wanted to do was reach out to her and wipe the tears away. “How long was I out?” you asked hoping you didn’t sleep to long “2 maybe 3 days, I’ll get a doctor to come and tell you the rest, I’ll also phone your mum and tell her your awake” LE said as she walked out of the door leaving you and Hani in the room.

You were laying in pain for another few minutes before a doctor walked into the room with a clipboard in his hand “Hello (y/n), I’m Dr Seo, I’m here to ask you a few questions on how you are feeling if that’s ok with you” the doctor stood at the end of your bed where you could see him “So are you feeling an pain?” you tried to nod your head only ending up wincing “My neck hurts and can someone tell me what’s going on with my arms”. The doctor gave you some medication and told you that you had broken one of your arms and dislocated your shoulder. You had to stay in the hospital for a few more days before you where released and could go back to school.

Hani laughed as she pushed you around school in the wheel chair you were going to be in for a while. You were glad that it was Hani who was with you all the time in school and you were happy that you were in the situation and not her. “Hani, thank you for helping me out and for being an amazing girlfriend, you know I love you right” You asked turning your body in the wheelchair to face “I love you too” she leaned in and kissed you, at that moment you didn’t care if you were in public or not.