Fated to love you

My lil Miss MUA
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Where do i even begin? Guys, honestly i am so sorry for not posting My lil miss MUA for some time now. I really want to give this story the best. I literally wrote this part three times (Basically i mean i have three different stories written for part 9 alone) But this one felt right. I adore all the readers here and i appreciate you all waiting for the next chapter so patiently. I promise i will do my best to give this story a good ending . And also i hope everyone has an amazing week! <3 Keep happy and remember my inbox is always open :) love talking to you all. 

(Whoops! Before I forget, there is some minor adult language in this chapter. My apologies to the younger readers or to anyone that might find it uncomfortable.)

You could hear the squeaks of the wind shield wipers sliding against the window shield of Yoongi's car as he pulled up to your house. You kindly declined his offer to go to his place, but he didn't take no for an answer when he asked to give you a ride home.

The awkward silence was hard to bear for much longer. There were things that you wanted to tell Yoongi but you weren't even sure if it was the right time to do so.

YOU: "...Thank you for taking me home."

Yoongi: "No need to thank me. It was something I wanted to do." He spoke as he gently rubs the steering wheel then directed his gaze towards you. "Are you sure you're okay?"

You slowly nodded, not making eye contact with him. Your heart pained so much thinking of what to say next, but there was no use in keeping it in any longer.

"Yoongi, about what you said; I do-

"Wait." He spoke cutting you off mid-sentence. "I want to end tonight with you without knowing your answer. What is most important to me right now is your safety and that I was able to bring you home. I know I came of as a bit of a jerk in the beginning but, I never disliked you. Somehow...you slowly grew on me. Even when you separated from us after New York....this is unlike me to say but, I found myself constantly thinking of you. I know you have a lot on your mind, but please; I...I want us to part tonight knowing I was able to tell you how I truly felt. I really like you Y/N, no matter how hard I look at it I've found myself falling for you."

YOU: "....Yoongi...."

Having no words to say after he expressed how he felt, you simply nodded giving him a warm smile with a sign of worry in your eyes. He was right; you do have a lot on your mind.

The fact that you found yourself falling for Jungkook and then you had Yoongi suddenly confessing to you; has put you at a complete loss. Not to mention finding out that Sun-hi was the one that ruined your dream of working in New York. There was too much to handle all in one, your whole mental state felt like it was running low on gas to function anymore.

You heard the sound of the car door open and Yoongi steps out in the rain walking over to your side. Opening the door for you, he pulls out an umbrella, sheltering you from the rain.

Yoongi: "Go inside, get some rest and get some vitamins in your system. Don't get sick, ....okay? I'll see you tomorrow."

YOU: "...Okay."

Giving you the umbrella in your hands Yoongi quickly runs to the driver's side of the vehicle and enters his car. Walking up to the door of your house you wave, bidding him a goodnight as he drives off with a honk of his car horn.

You exhaled with a heavy sigh, feeling tension rising off your neck and shoulders. Standing at your door for a few seconds, you tried to map out solutions in your head to what was happening in your life right now.

"What am I going to do now?" you softly whispered; asking yourself that question.

Upon entering the house, you walk in seeing your mother heading upstairs with a cup of tea.

Mom: "Honey, your home!" She spoke walking over to you.

YOU: "Hey mom..."

Mom: "Are you alright? You look so tired. Have you been resting?"

YOU: "...I'm fine. It's just that..." you trailed off looking away from her.

Mom: "Honey; what is it?" She spoke leading you into the living room. "Tell me what's on your mind."

You sat on the couch and took a deep breath explaining to your mother about everything that happened. How you began working for BTS and the fact that you were now stuck in a love triangle between two men. The only thing you left out was the facet of Sun-hi being the person that screwed up your application letter. That was your own issue and you knew you had to deal with her separately.

Mom: "Awe sweetie, how do you feel?"

YOU: "I feel torn, I feel...really confused. My heart says one thing but at the same time I can't go with what my heart is saying."

Mom: "Honey I need you to be honest with yourself; who do you feel like you connect with more? Who do you want to be with?"

YOU: "I truly do care for one. But mom...I honestly feel like if I choose; I won't choose for myself. What matters to me most right now is their happiness, their careers and their lives. Their like their own little family. I can't even imagine deciding between those two right now. I know no matter what the outcome may be, someone will get hurt. This is why...this is why I'll be choosing neither of them.

Your mother gave you a warm smile and hugged you in her arms.

Mom: "My sweet baby. Looking out for other people's happiness instead of her owns." She sighed and kissed your head. "You've always been like this since you were younger. How did I get so lucky with you and your sister?"

You smiled; hugging back your mother.

YOU: "The same way I wonder how I ended up being so lucky with such a loving mother. Wait...speaking of which; where is Y/S/N?"

Mom: "Oh! She asked if she could stay at her friend's house tonight; so I gave her the go ahead."

YOU: "Ah, Okay."

Mom: "Y/N...?"

YOU: "Yes?"

Mom: "Are you... in love with this boy? What is he like? What's his name?"

YOU: "Hmm...He's..." you began smiling from ear to ear thinking of Jungkook. "Well he's a tease I can tell you that. He's funny, caring, and strangely good at almost everything that I even wonder if he's human."

Your mother laughed at your comment and rubbed your head as you continued speaking.

YOU: "He's tall; and oddly jealous." You chuckled remembering his face earlier at the restaurant. "He always smells so nice and he's really good looking that sometimes I get nervous just being around him. He makes me feel safe. He makes me feel loved. I reall

Please log in to read the full chapter