My lil Miss MUA (prt 3) Jungkook the teas

My lil Miss MUA
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

   

[Jungkook: "Those hands will be touching my face. So, don't mess up. I look forward to your work Y/N." He leans in and whispers. "My little kitten." ]

______

You were in your hotel room and you sat on your bed reminiscing about the events that happened earlier today.

*So... I landed in New York got "kidnapped" by a popular kpop group's manager and by this chance I have become their makeup artist for the time being*

Y/N: "Yeah, sounds like a legit story........for a KDRAMA!"

You flopped back on your bed then looked up at the ceiling and sighed heavily. You weren't sure how this happened but you made the decision to help them. Damn your kind heart! You didn't want the Manager to lose his job, so you had no choice.

You sat up and looked at your room door.

YOU: "I'm thirsty, there was a vending machine down the hall, right?" You got up and made your way to the room door. You opened it and peeked outside.

YOU: "Coast is clear." You took one step out the room then you heard someone call your name.

???: "Yah...Y/N."

You quickly turned around to see who it was.

Suga: "Did you steal something? Why are you sneaking around like that?" He asked holding two drinks in his hand.

YOU: "W-what? No!" You fully turned and faced him. "I was just thirsty and needed a drink."

Suga: "Are you sure you're not a secret fan? You didn't perhaps.... wanted to see us...... in our hotel rooms, did you?"

Your mouth dropped opened. *Is he crazy!?*

YOU: "Yah! Do I look like a ert to you!?"

Suga: "Humph, Kind of...." He twists the cap off from one of the drinks, opening it. Then puts it up to his lips to take a sip.

*ahhh... I'm so thirsty.... My tongue is dry, I don't even have the strength to answer this guy now* You looked up at him and smacked your lips.

Suga notices your gaze and stops drinking then sighed heavily. He squinted his eyes and his lips pouted a bit.

Suga: "Here, Take it." He hands you the other drink he had.

YOU: "Really? Thank you!" You take the drink from him with both hands and smiled. *Maybe he's not so bad after all*

Suga: "You owe me a $20."

YOU: "Ppweeeewt!" *cough cough*

You almost choke on your drink. *and....I was wrong. This guy! Really! $20?! for this? *

YOU: "Take it back! I barely drank anything from it. I owe you zip."

Suga looked at you a little shocked and then starts to laugh. 

 You looked at him completely amazed. *Look at that gummy smile. Is this really the same guy? *  Before Suga could respond to you a door down the hall opened.

???: "Hyung, did you get us something to drink?"

You turn around and your heart cramped a bit in your chest. *This dude.... *

Suga: "Ah~ Jungkook. Yeah, I did. But little miss here was thirsty, so I gave it to her."

 *Gave it to me? You just charged me $20 for the drink!*

Jungkook: "Seriously? Lil Miss, Can I have my drink?" He said as he came closer to you.

*He was so tall. He made me feel like a kid. *

You looked up at Junkook and pushed the drink towards him. 

YOU: "My Name is Y/N. And here! Take it! It's yours anyway." *Humph bet he won't drink from it since I already did.*

Jungkook looked at the bottle then looked back at you. His mouth formed into a small smirk. He took the bottle and to your surprise he put it to his lips and started to drink it. He pulled the beverage from his mouth and let out a refreshing "ahh~~"

Jungkook: "It's good!"

 *He...He actually drank it!* 

Suga: "Yah...~ Jungkook, isn't that an indirect kiss?" Suga said while pointing at the bottle.

Jungkook: "Really hyung? I wasn't taking notice." He smiled.

Your cheeks started to heat up and you cupped your hands over them. 

Suga: "Ah...really Jungkook, why are you teasing her?" He shook his head and walked pass you and headed towards his room. "Oh yeah, lil Miss. Since you barely know anything about us, I suggest you do some research online. That's one of the best ways to get to know us." He waved his hand without turning around and entered his room.

Jungkook turned to you and bent down to your level.

Jungkook: "He's right you know."

You took and step back and pulled your hands from your face.


YOU: "About the research?"

Jungkook: "No." He smiled and looked at your lips. "That I was teasing you."

You quickly took another step back and felt your room door behind you.

Jungkook: "But he is also right about you doing some research. It won't hurt to learn a little more about us." He took a step forward with both hand in his pocket and gazed into your eyes.

You could feel it, that tension. You looked up at him and decided to look back into his eyes. What is this feeling? Your face began to feel hot gain and your covered your cheeks to refrain him from seeing you blush. *why is he so close! Seriously! But......he looks strangely familiar. * 

Jungkook: "Scared?" He let out a soft chuckle "I won't hurt you. After all, you are my lil pet."

*P-pet? He's not serious, right? *

Jungkook: "Do you even remember me?"

YOU: "Remember you? Have we met?" * I knew it! But where do I know him from? *

Jungkook tugged on your black hoodie and spoke again.

Jungkook: "This thing is pretty big. It even got trapped in the restroom door on the plane, didn't it?"

Your memory suddenly hits you.

Y/N: "You're that guy from the plane! The bathroom guy!" * I don't believe it! What are the odds! *

He laughed then leaned in a little closer and spoke in a low-key voice that sent shivers down your spine.

Jungkook: "Now you remember. Good girl. Now, get some rest. You have a big day tomorrow Miss Y/N."

With that he his heels and made his way to his hotel room. 

YOU: "......what......what was that?" You felt your heart and it started to beat two times its normal speed.

You quickly entered your hotel room and locked the door with the deadbolt.

You hurriedly grabbed your suitcase and took out your laptop. Hooking up to the hotel's Wi-Fi you speed type "BTS" and there they were. All the boys you met today. The members were all there, from Jin who was the oldest all the way to Jungkook the youngest.

Y/N: "He's the youngest?! And he's behaving like that?! Aieesh...this kid." But that didn't stop you. You clicked on his profile and multiple pictures and information popped up about him. You read his info and looked over photos of him. You didn't want to, but you had to admit it. He was seriously good looking. *Curses! *

You scanned over all the members profile and decided to view a few music videos. 

Y/N: "Oh! Here's a latest one." You clicked on the link to watch the video. You honestly couldn't believe it. 

 

These guys on your laptop screen are the guys you met today! Goosebumps rose on your arms as you watched them "Wow....Jin's visual is no joke. Ah! Jimin! His gaze just captures you. That guy has presence! Oh! It's Suga! He's really good!" *And the lisp he has is kind of cute*;

Please log in to read the full chapter