Something Unexpected

My lil Miss MUA
Please log in to read the full chapter

Authers Note: Hi my amazing readers <3 First off let me apologies for not posting the rest of My lil Miss Mua here. I ....kind of forgot my user name and password and have been posting on wattpad for the last couple months. I even had to do some sleight changes to the story, (At part 2 on wards.) I felt the story was lacking and needed a lot of work. So from now on i will continue to post up until part 8 where i am currently at right now and still working on the other chapter. Please, i really hope you enjoyed the story and continue to do so. Please comment or message me ^^ i love seeing your feed backs and making new friends. It gives me the courage to continue writing. (Side note the story has also been turned into a youtube series! Feel free to check it out. My friend edited the video and i wrote the story.) Thank you again for supporting My lil miss MUA! lots of love to you <3 , ALLY

 

And here you are! Big Hit Entertainment.

*Okay! So the coin landed on tails. I needed a job! That's what anyone would do, right? It was definitely not in favor of Jungkook! NOPE! Defiantly not!*

If anything you wanted to stay as far away from him as possible. But you knew that couldn't happen you had to work with him whether you liked it or not.

_______

Manager: "Miss Y/N! It's great to see you again." He bowed as he greeted you.

You bowed back and smiled.

YOU: "It's good to see you too! Thank you so much for this opportunity. I promise I won't let you down!"

Manager: "I know you won't. Please follow me; I'll give you a quick tour."

He showed you around the building, from the recording studio to the dance practice room. There were different rooms for specific reasons. It was your first time seeing something like this in person. You would always see it on T.V or web shows.

Manager: "We don't have anything particularly planned for today, but its good you got to see everything beforehand.

He handed you a folder and it was filled with the boy's schedule. Music shows, Radio shows, photo shoots, CF shooting, fan meets, etch.

YOU: "Wow.....don't they get a break?" It was one thing after the other. There was only a day break or two, if lucky.

Manager: "Well....this IS the life of an Idol and also their still promoting. You will be scheduled to work with them on these days along with Lynn." His phone began to ring and he quickly answered it. "Okay, I'll be right there."

"Y/N, I already showed you majority of the company. You can set up in your office and familiarize yourself with everything. Lynn will be here soon." He bowed and then took his leave.

You stood in the hallway as different people walked passed you. Some you recognized from the tour and others were new faces to you. It was a little nerve wrecking but you took a deep breath and nodded.

*Alright Y/N, you can do this!*

You were almost to the office you shared with Lynn when you heard people talking and music from a nearby room.

YOU: "Oh right! That's the practice room." You were kind of curious to see what the commotion was all about so you decided to peek through the door's glass window.

Jimin: "Suga Hyung just admit it. You watched my Vapp last night didn't you!"

Yoon-gi: "Yah, I told you already. I had better things to do."

Hoseok: "Like what?"

Yoon-gi: "Sleep."

Jin: "He's lying. He was watching it. I saw you!"

Tae: "Wahh~ Suga hyung, don't be like that. Just tell him the truth."

Yoon-gi: "If you all ask me again, I will make the rest of your day miserable."

Namjoon: "Are you sure? That's going to be a lot of work."

Yoon-gi: "......aish! Why don't you all go play or something."

Jungkook: "Ah..~ Suga hyung. I saw you watching my videos too. I felt so special."

Yoon-gi: "Heeyy~~ Only Holly gets special treatment these days."

YOU: *Holly? Is that...his Girlfriend?!* You lean in to listen closely.

Yoon-gi: "Tch, I want you guys to leave Holly out of this. She's too good to be brought up in this mess."

Taehyung laughed and pointed at Suga's face.

Tae: "Haha! Look at Hyung, even though he's upset just thinking about her will put a smile on his face."

*He was....actually smiling. This girl must be something special to make Yoon-gi smile like that.*

You heard a door slam and footsteps coming your way. You tried your best to evacuate but the folder you had slipped out of your hand and hit the floor with a loud flop. You turned to pick it up but your hit the door and it swung open.

It was never locked.

*Please don't tell me what I think happened, actually happened.*

All the talking you heard completely ceased.

Namjoon: "Y/N...?"

The next thing you heard was Taehyung cracking up with laughter behind you.

You quickly stood up and turned around. *HOLY CRAP! That did not just happen! Did I just....moon them?* your shirt was thigh length but still! Can you do anything more embarrassing with these guys?!

Yoon-gi: "There is really a never dull moment with this girl around." He smiled and looked at you.

Jimin shyly covered his face with his hands and peeked through his fingers.

You quickly bowed and ran down the hall. You could hear Jungkook call out to you but you didn't stop. You just wanted to get away from them.

-Jungkook's point of view-

It was finally Monday Morning. Y/N better have said yes to the job. It would be next to impossible to see her aside from work, so her being here would be great. We were all in the meeting room going over our schedule for the next few weeks. My mind was half invested into what our Manager was saying. I looked out the window and wondered what it's going to feel like to finally get some time off. It's been awhile. I would even spend a day with Y/N if I can. I'd take her out for to ice cream...hmmm, maybe lamb skewers. Hold on.... What am I thinking? She said she had a boyfriend.

....... I wonder what kind of guy he is. Is he taller than I am? How old is he? Urgh!

I rubbed my head in frustration.

Just thinking about it gets me anxious. Is it wrong to dislike someone I haven't even met yet?

Manager: "Oh, before I forget. We will have a new member of staff joining our team. Y/N has agreed to be our makeup artist officially."

I quickly snapped out of my daydream and looked at our Manager. She took the job!

Tae: "Really?! Y/N? Yes! I really missed her. She's so funny."

Namjoon: "She did a great job with our Tour in the U.S. I'm glad she took the job."

Everyone agreed on having her join to team. I didn't want it to seem obvious but I think I was happier than anyone else. I get to see my kitten's cute face again.

-------------------------------

We were in the practice room having our regular random conversations and Hoseok mentioned something Jimin did on his recent live chat. The conversation somehow directed itself to Yoon-gi and he didn't seem too happy about it, until Holly was mentioned. Wow, he really loved that dog.

The next thing I knew the door swung open and I saw.........Y/N? Wait...What she is doing!? I quickly covered Tae's eyes and he let out a loud laugh. She spun around and her cheeks immediately turned bright red. She quickly bowed and then ran off. I called out to her but she just kept running.

Jimin: "Wahh....I've never met anyone like her before. She's pretty cute."

Namjoon: "Did you see her face. She was bright red. I feel bad for her. And Tae's laughing didn't help at all."

V: "I'm sorry, it just came out. But I really did miss her. She always seems to put a smile on my face."

Hoseok: "She's a fast runner though. Did you see her go?"

I smiled and pushed my hands in my pockets. Y/N truly does the weirdest things. She really is cute though. I know I shouldn't, but every time I see her, my feelings for her keeps growing more and more.

End of Jungkook's point of view

You ran all the way to your office and locked the door. If it were possible right now you could literally die of embarrassment. You dropped your bag on the floor and rested your forehead on the door.

???: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Ahh!!" You spun around and almost tripped over your bag, but the person who called out to you grabs on to your hand and pulls you back up.

YOU: "Oh my God! Lynn! You scared the crap out of me!"

She chuckled and you gave her quick hug. It was really good seeing her again.

Lynn: "I can see that. You ran in here like someone was chasing you. What happened?"

YOU: "Uuhhh....I don't want

Please log in to read the full chapter