Complex

My lil Miss MUA
Please log in to read the full chapter

You could hardly breathe. It's been awhile since you both locked yourself in the office and your innocent kiss soon turned into a make out session. He continued to hold you close as you felt heat radiating from his body. God, he feels good. You wanted more of him but, is it even okay to feel this way. It's just that you haven't fully cleared things up in your relationship. And Jungkook was someone you worked with, he was someone you worked for, he was an idol.

You rest your hands against his chest and began pushing him away from you.

His hold on you loosens and he suddenly removes his lips from yours.

Jungkook: "Y/N..., what's wrong?"

YOU: "Jungkook, let's not do this."

Jungkook: "..."

YOU: "I don't think we shou-

Jungkook: "I'm sorry."

You touched your lips and felt that they were little swollen by the kiss you received from him. Why wouldn't they? He kept and nipping at them.

YOU: "No, I-It's okay. There's no need to apologize. I just don't think this is right. I'm feeling really confused with my emotions right now. I don't want the reason I'm doing this is because of...you know."

He stood there quietly; biting his bottom lip then looked to the side.

YOU: "I can get home by myself. If you don't go back to the others they might think something is up."

Jungkook: "I don't care. Let them think whatever they want."

YOU: "Jungkook,...I care. I just got this job; I really don't want to lose it. Won't we get in trouble? Won't YOU be in trouble?"

You took a deep breath and began speaking again.

"I watched you today as you performed. You guys were amazing. YOU were amazing. Seeing how your fans came out, how they supported you, how they love and adore you, I really don't want to ruin that for you. Look, I don't know much about how your life works but I know it's completely different from mine. Just please understand what I'm trying to say..."

You jumped down from the desk, picked up your phone then walked over to the door. It's not that you didn't want to be with Jungkook but you had to think about the consequences ahead if you two ever started something. Most of all you needed to sort out your feelings for him.

Jungkook follows you to the door then grabs your arm.

Jungkook: "Y/N, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about the situation. But I want you to know you don't need to worry about that."

You gently remove his hand from your arm and holds them with yours.

YOU: "I'm sorry Jungkook." With that you open the door letting go of his hand and walk outside.

The door closes behind you as you walked down the hallway and to the lobby. Hoping you did the right thing.

________________________________

You were heading home in a total daze.
You really couldn't believe it. *Jungkook and I kis-*

YOU: "Damn it. I can't even fully think about it without feeling my face heating up again. Who knew he could actually kiss like that? I can still feel his touch..."

*Ugh! Honesty, think I'm going crazy!*

You were almost at your gate when you saw a familiar vehicle parked outside your house.

*It can't be. No way! This bastard really has the nerve to come here?! They might as well put me in a mental hospital now.*

The car door opened and your boyfriend steps out running towards you.

Y/B/N: "Y/N! I've been calling you all evening! Are you alright? Why didn't you answer?" He asked as he rests his hand on your shoulder.

YOU: "Get your filthy hands off me." You spoke sternly.

Y/B/N: "....What?"

YOU: "I said don't touch me!" you shook your shoulder, removing his hand and strid towards your front door.

Y/B/N: "Y/N! Why are you walking away from me? What's wrong with you?" He ran after you asking and held on to your hand tightly holding you back.

In one swift movement, you swung your other hand around and gave him a solid slap across the face. It echoed in the stillness of the night alarming the neighbors' dog which began barking.

He stood there in silence, stupefied at your sudden action not able to fully comprehend what just happened.

YOU: "What's wrong with me?! What the hell is wrong with you?! How could you?! Why would you go ahead and do something like that?"

Y/B/N: "W-What are you talking about? What the heck was that for?!"

YOU: "You damn well know what that was for. If not, Why don't you ask Sun hi."

He stood there in shock, unable to answer you properly.

Y/B/N: "...Y/N....I..."

YOU: "How long....? How long as it been going on?!"

He paused for a bit then looked at you.

Y/B/N: "8 months..." he spoke, hid voice now trembling.

Your heart made a loud throb in your chest. The pain was terrible and tears began to develop in your eyes.

YOU: "Oh my God...."

Y/B/N: "There's nothing special between Sun-hi and I! You're the one I love Y/N."

YOU: "Be quiet! I don't want to hear that load of bull! All this time, you were with her? Even when I was in New York? Even that time when I couldn't contact you?!"

A sudden thought came into your head and you suddenly felt queasy. You wanted to ask him something else but you knew you would regret it.

YOU: "Did you sleep with her?"

His gazed suddenly shifted and he looked up to the sky as if he was about to begin shedding tears.

YOU: "Answer me damn it!"

Y/B/N: "It meant nothing.... I swear!"

You looked at him with disgust.

YOU: "If it's nothing special.... why be with her in the first place?" 
You turned around to enter your house but he grabs your arm again.

Y/B/N: "Y/N, I'm begging....... don't this. Just give me a chance to explain."

YOU: "What is there to explain, you cheated. End of story. We are no longer together. So you are free to be with that little ."

Y/B/N: "Y/N, please. I can't lose you. Not like this.

YOU: "Yah.....Did your grandfather even pass away?"

Y/B/N: "......He didn't.... he's away on retirement."

You scoffed in disbelief

*Wow, who is this guy?! Did he really have to go that far to fake his own grandfather's death?! *

YOU: "You're a liar, you disgust me and you're pathetic. Right now all I see is scum. Don't ever show your sleazy around me ever again!"

You opened your front door and stepped inside your house.

Y/B/N: "Y/N please! Don-

You slammed the door behind you and leant against it. As much as you tried to hold back your tears, your feelings got the best of you. You wiped them from your eyes then made your way towards the stairs to head up too your room.

Y/S/N: "Unnie....."

Your younger sister was sitting at the top of the stairs and stood up when she saw you. She smiled sympathetically at you with open arms.

You ran up the stairs and hugged your sister. You didn't even have to say anything; she knew exactly what happened.

*Ahhh, sis. You were eavesdropping again weren't you? * But you honestly didn't care. You loved your sister more than anything. And that is what truly mattered; how you both were always there for one another.

____________

The rays of the sun peeping through your window gently rest on your skin.

You woke up feeling something heavy on your back but couldn't figure out what it was. You shuffled a bit and rolled over in your bed and chuckled seeing your sister's face before you.

was partly open and her head looked like in was in an odd position. Her arm was on your back and you realized that the heaviness that you felt was exactly that.

YOU: "Y/S/N, Wake up! You'll be late for school!"

Y/S/N: "Ugggh.....Please....just let me stay home today."

YOU: "Mom and Dad wouldn't like that."

Y/S/N: "They'll get over it."

YOU: "...No meeting BTS then.~"

Her head immediately popped up and she quickly jumped out of bed to get ready for school.

*Ha! So that's her inspiration. I'm gonna use that line more often with her! *

You reached for your phone on the night stand and to your surprise you saw that you had a new message.

YOU:"Huh, Jungkook?"

Jungkook

Y/N, did you get home safe? Call me when you get this message okay?

YOU: "He sent this last night! I didn't even notice."

Suddenly your phone began vibrating in your hand indicating that you had a new text message. The number wasn't familiar to you at all. But still, you opened it to check what was sent.

Unknown #: Hey, are you feeling better?

You decided to text back the person to figure out who it was.

You: Who is this?

Unknown: ...It's Yoon-gi.

Your eyes widen at the sight of his name. *Yoon-gi?!*

You: Oh Hey! Yeah I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks again for yesterday.

Yoon-gi: I told you already, I just didn't want you getting sick at work.

You: Ah~ Right, I understand. I'm just a co-worker. Like you said.

Yoon-gi: .....

You:...?

Yoon-gi: Do you have time today? I need to talk to you.

You: Is it about the favor?

Yoon-gi: ha... Maybe, you'll see. But it's important. I'll see Later.

You kept wondering what kind of embarrassing thing he would have you do. You even thought; maybe if you begged him later on he would leave it be.

YOU: "Working with these guys is really draining me mentally. Let alone I have to face Jungkook today after what happened last night."

*Oh crap! Jungkook's text! *

You were about to reply to him when your mother suddenly calls you from the kitchen.

Mom: "Y/N!! I need your help downstairs right away!"

YOU: "Uh-Yeh Mom, I'll be right there!" You threw your phone on your bed and ran downstairs, totally unaware of the days events that were about to happen.

____________________

Lynn: "Here you go!" Lynn decided it would be a great idea if the both of you got coffee before heading to work together. You were walking to the company as you told her everything that happened between you and your boyfriend. Sorry scratch that EX boyfriend.

Lynn: "So, that's why you bailed on me the other day. Ugh! I'm so upset you didn't tell me, I would have slapped the both of them! Plus he had the audacity to come to your house and begged you not the end the relationship? What a complete bastard! I'm so sorry Y/N. He's such a A**hole for cheating on you."

You sighed and took a sip of your coffee.

You: "Even right now I still can't believe it."

You were happy to finally get things off your chest. Lynn was definitely a good friend and someone comfortable to talk to. There was just one problem; do you tell her about Jungkook?

You both walked into Big Hit's building and saw the manager at the front desk. He waved and briskly walks over to where you stood.

You both bowed and greeted him a good morning with a bright smile, ready for the work day.

Manager: "Good Morning Ladies. I'm glad you're here! I have some good news. The boys were offered a new CF last night and we agreed to take it. But... because of short notice the shooting is today."

YOU & Lynn: "What?!"

Manager: "I know, I know. It's very short notice. But we can pull it off!" He beamed and gave you both two thumbs up. "Let's get everything ready! We leave in four hours okay?" His phone rang and he quickly answered it. "Yes, yes. I just told them. Were getting everything ready Sir." He continued speaking as he walked away.

Lynn Face palms herself and shook her head.

Lynn: "He can't be serious."

YOU: "Does this always happen?"

Lynn: "Rarely but, we usually get like two or three days notice. The boys schedule has been a bit crazy so I guess their trying to fit any new work possible that will benefit their popularity." She looked at her watch and ran her fingers through her short brown hair. "Okay we have 3 hours and 57 minutes. Let's make it count!"

You both decided to run upstairs instead of waiting for the elevator.

*Big Mistake* you finally made it to your floor and you started panting.

YOU: "I... *pants*...am... so...*pants*...out...of...shape." You opened the door and walked into the hallway.

Lynn: "We should do this more often then."

YOU: "Dear God, Please no!"

She laughed and pulled you by your arm. You were almost to your office when you saw Jungkook by the door. Your heart instantly felt like it would leap from your chest right up to your throat.

Lynn: "Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

He bowed to both you and Lynn and smiled nervously.

Jungkook: "Good Morning. Um..., Noona can I talk to Y/N for a second please?"

You pointed to yourself a little surprised and he nodded.

Lynn: "Okay, but make it quick. You have a shoot in...." She looked at her watch again "...3 hours and 40 minutes." She entered the office and closed the door behind her.

*Lynn please don't leave me alone with him!*

You turned and looked at Jungkook. You bit your bottom lip nervously and leaned against the wall.

He used his tongue and poked the inside of his cheek then stared at you.

You could see that he didn't look happy at all. He looked a bit tense actually.

Jungkook: "I texted you last night. What happened?"

*CRAP! I forgot to text him back! *

YOU: "I'm sorry, I only saw the text this morning and then my mom called me downstairs. I totally forgot to reply."

He chuckled a little irritated with himself thinking you might have been hurt or something. He shook his head then came closer to you as he locked your gaze with his. His eyes were really something else. They were so intense. No matter how hard you tried it was like it had its own personal spell, drawing you in.

You couldn't help but wonder why you loved looking at them so much.

He inhaled deeply before replying to you resting his hands on the wall trapping you in between.

Jungkook: "I was worried about you." He spoke in that deep toned voice you liked so much.

Your heart started racing and you stood there with your hands on your chest.

YOU: "I-I'm sorry." Your voice was almost a whisper. "Jungkook...?"

Jungkook: "Yes?"

YOU: "You're really close right now. Someone might see us."

He smiled looking down at your lips.

Please log in to read the full chapter