Last Chapter

The Nightmare

You ran down the hallway, ignoring all the looks other students gave you. Of course, Jungook caught up. He was always a fast-runner. He grabbed your arm. You yelped and students who were passing by started to form a crowd to enjoy some "evening drama". You were always tired of all the attention. People started taking out their phone and cameras. 

"Wait, Sol Bi. Hear me up."

"Hear what Jungkook. I'm tired of this drama. Can we just stop?" He startled a bit hearing your answer but he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I was really upset and I can't control my emotions. I feel bad for what I did to you and I want to apologize. I shouldn't yell at you like that in the first place."

"Apologize my . You just hugged a girl and you want to apologize?", you scoffed.

People started to whisper.

"Can we talk somewhere more quiet?" With that, he dragged you to the rooftop. 

"She just consoled me, she didn't do anything. I didn't do anything, I swear."

"Console you for what?"

"I feel guilty for what I did to you yesterday"

You looked away and cleared your throat.

"Yeah, feel bad for shouting at me. Go ahead and do that, I don't care"

You walked away. You walked past by the same hallway and saw students still there with their phones in their hand.

"Excuse me, for those who took pictures of us, can you please delete it? We wanted some privacy, thank you"

You walked away and hear people whispering. 

You walked back home feeling really tired, when you arrived you saw a really big box in front of your door. There were no address or such. You carried the box and went into your house. You sat on the sofa in the living room and throwed away your bag. You carrid the box to your lap and opened it. You screamed seeing the content of the box

It was a letter written by blood that says;

"Looks like you lived a happy life. Wait for me, Eun Sol Bi. You thought I'm gone? I will come for you. Just wait"

Reading the letter, you knew it was from the CEO. . Does he still want to get revenge? Isn't it enough staying in the prison for 5 years? you thought to yourself. You knew staying there won't be any good so you packed your bag to leave again. That's when you heard a knock. You opened the door and saw a delivery man holding pizza. 

"But I didn't order any pizz-"

He pulled you and put a handkerchief on your nose, making you smell an unfamiliar thing, and you out without knowing who he is.

---

You woke up in a very small and dark room which seems very familiar. Oh, it's that room. That very room the CEO locked you in. That is when you realized the CEO got you again. You were kind of expecting it but you didn't know it would be this fast. But this time, he didn't tie you up, you were just on the same chair, untied. 

Suddenly a figure appeared from the dark. Again, it seems very familiar. But when was walking towards you, there were two men holding aboy whos was beaten up. When thelight from the window shone towards the boy's face, you gasped. It was Jungkook.

"What did you to him?!"

You quickly ran to him as your hands were not tied to the chair. 

"Are you okay?"

He just smiled half-heartedly as he replied.

"Are you hurt?"

He widened his eyes when he saw your hands bruised. Maybe that man was holding you too hard.

"I told you don't hurt her! I hate you so much."

He screamed at his dad. You were quite confused of the situation happening. Noticing your expression, the CEO laughed and spoke.

"This 'brave' boy right here refused to tell me where your house is, so I beat him up instead. But too bad, my men found your house and sent you the package. That letter, is written by your so-called-boyfriend's own blood, to make it a little more special." he laughed.

"What do you want from me"

"I want you, to die"

With that, the men started to beat you up, throwing Jungkook beside. You tried to fight back but you were to weak compared to theirs. Jungkook who was really flustered tried to save you but got beaten too instead. The men started to grab knives and baseball bats. You saw a man who was holding a knife ran towards you. You quickly closed your eyes waiting for the knife to hit you but you heared someone shouting. You opened your eyes and saw Jungkook already lying on the cold ground. 

"NO!"

You tried to hit the men but before you got the chance to do saw, you heard the police sirens and they ran away. You don't know how the police came here but you ran to Jungkook's side.

"Jungkook, stay with me!"

"Sol Bi, How come you look so pretty even in this state?"

You cried.

"If, by chance I didn't make it, I just want you to know that I really love you. I'm really sorry for making you sad. I didn't know you have so much things to go through. If I knew, I would treat you better. I'm sorry, I love you so much."

--

It has been 7 years. You're now a successful bussiness woman. It turns out while they were beating you, Jungkook called the cops secretly. 

"Omma, hurry up, it's late, I want to go to school!" a little boy ran into your room while you were tying your hair.

"Okay okay. Go say bye to daddy first."

The little boy ran downstairs and found his dad. He kissed his dad's cheek and hugged him.

"Aigoo, you two are such babies."

They two turned around.

"Including me?"

"Yes, including you, Jeon Jungkook"