Chapter 7

The Nightmare

Damn, didn't know he'll tie me up, you said to yourself. You hands and legs are tied up to a small wooden chair. It was really uncomfortable, your hands were in pain you thought they were going to fall off. "Sir, we didn't find anything at her house", a man said to the CEO. "Where did you keep it?", he said while touching your face. You kept quiet. Then a man hit you from the back witha baseball bat and you coughed blood from your mouth. "If you don't want to get hurt, please be coperative", he said and you still didn't talk. The man hit you again. Everytime the CEO asked you a question, you didn't reply and got hit instead. "Let me go and I'll tell you where it is", you said. Then the CEO asked the man to release you. You immediately ran away. The man wanted to chase you but was blocked by the CEO. "Let her be, we can find her in no time", he said. You quickly ran to your house with blood all over your body. It was a mess in there. You know the men will come here soon so you quickly packed your bag and ook the USB. Jungkook who was coincidentally went back from the store walked in front of your house and saw you holding your luggage bag with bruises and wounds all over your body. You looked at him. He tried to walk towards you but you ran away. 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I went back from the market and walked in front of Sol Bi's house. Suddenly I saw her but her face was very pale and there were blood all over her body. I was really worried. Did she got bullied again? But I don't think they would go this far. I tried to walk to here but she ran away. She was limping and she seems to be in a really lot of pain. Is she okay?

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV. 

You decided to stay at the hotel in case someone will find you. You tried to treat your wound but it hurts so bad that you cried. If only Jungkook could to this for me, you said to yourself. 

It has been 1 month and they didn't found you yet. You always cover your face when you want to go out. Living like this was really tiring. You wanted to live freely like how you used to do. You wanted to hang out with Jungkook, going to school without any worries. But this is your reality. People giving looks all the time, you need to cover yourself up, it's like living in a cage. Trapped. You feel suffocated to live like this. So today you wanted to clear your name and get revenge on the CEO. 

You showed up at his office. In no time, groups of men caught you and brought you to the CEO. "Ah, finally. Now give me the thing and you may go.", he said. You gave him the USB and he smiled. You smirked at him at he looked at you. Suddenly the news started. You looked at it. "The CEO of JeonCompany was revealed to be the number one company in South Korea because of the dealing with the black market as to why they bought 5 more buildings in South Korea. Next news..", the announcer of the news said. "That USB, it is fake. They are tons of my favourite movies inside.", you smirked at him. Angry, he asked the men to bring you to the hidden floor in the building and beat her up until death. You heard police sirens outside the building. You tried to run away but the man caught you and dragged you to a small room where they beat you up. They tried to finish you off but heard the police so they ran away. You stood up and tried to ran away from the building. You were really weak and your legs almost gave up. You walked without any directions and ended up at Jungkook's house. You knocked on the door while trying to bear the pain. He opened the door and wanted to close the door seeing you but he saw your whole body covered in blood again. "Hi", you said while smiling and fainted in front of his house. 
 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Someone knocked on the door. I went downstairs and opened the door, then I saw Sol Bi. I wanted to close the door then I saw her whole body covered in bruises again. Why is she always hurt nowadays? She suddenly fainted. I was really shocked and carried her to my room. I treated her wound and let her sleep in my room. I was always missing her lately. After the accident, I felt sorry that I shouted at her without hearing her story. But I was still upset that she was always keeping secrets from me like I am a stranger to her. After I was release, I tried to find her but her house was empty. Then I saw her covered in blood that day. Someone must have beaten her up. I wanted to help her but I know it will only hurt her so I just left. Then she showed up today. In blood again. Why? Is it because of me? Am I making her like this? Am I doing something wrong? 

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

You woke up in an unfamiliar place. Your head hurts so bad. You tried to walk but you fell because your head hurts so bad. Hearing the sound upstairs, Jungkook quickly went to his room and saw you on the foor while holding your head. He quickly helped you. "O-oh, I'm sorry for burdening you. I'll go", you said as soon as you saw his face. Hearing that, guilty overtook his feelings. He was really sorry for saying that to you. You tried to walk away eventhough your body still hurts from the wounds. He tried to say something, you thought he was going to be mad at you so you quickly cut him off. "Okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have came here in the first place, sorry for wasting your time and I should go", you tried to ran away but he held your wrist. You froze in your place. "I'm sorry", he said. You're very shocked to hear that as you aren't expecting it at all. "I know I broke your heart, I'm sorry. I was just upset. Can you.. please stay here for a while?', he said while not looking at your face. You suddenly cried. All the tears that you tried to hold all this time, all the problems you need to take care of, you let it all out at that time. It was really hard for you all this time. You didn't want much, you just wanted someone to support you, someone to have your back. But that person broke your heart and you need to deal with the pain all alone. 

He cooked for you and asked to eat together. There was a really awkward silence. You didn't know what to talk about. You can't even tell him about his father. You just ate quickly to leave as soon as possible. After done eating, you quickly stood up. "Thank you, I'll go now.", you said. "Go where? I saw your house getting emptied the other day. ", he said. "M-my aun'ts house." you lied to him. "Hm okay, be careful. If something's wrong, call me.", he said. The truth is, you didn't have anywhere to go to. You have been sleeping infront of empty houses like a beggar. You can't afford to stay at a hotel. Then you walked in front of a motel. You hesitated. You shouldn't be doing this but you didn'y have anywhere else to go. You walked into the motel and bought a room. While walking to your room, a drunk man walked towards you. "Hey young lady, are you alone?", he said while smiling. You just ignored the man but he suddenly pushed you into a room. He started grabbing your waist and holding your face. You tried to push him but he was too strong. You didn't know why but he was the only person you could think of right now. You tried to reach for your phone but the man started holding your hand. You used you feet to kick him off and called Jungkook. "Why?", he replied. "Jungkook, help me", you said while crying. "Where are you?" he said with a worried voice. "I am at-", without finishing your sentence, the man tossed the phone and the line died. Jungkook who was really worried tried to find you while you are struggling to push the man off your body. Suddenly the room door burst open. You looked at the door. You immediately ran towards him. He grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the place. 

"H-how did you know I am here?" you asked with a slow voice. "I don't know", he said with an angry expression. "Why did you come here? You said you have a place to go to? Why didn't you stay at my place instead?", he said with a serious tone. "Because.. I-I thought I will be a burden.. I didn't want to waste your time for me..", you said while your voice fading away. Hearing that hurts Jungkook's heart. He didn't know his words were that harsh. He regret what he said to you at that time. "It's okay, I can stay at the hotel for one night then go to the sauna or something. I'm sure there will be a place." you said to him. "I'm sorry, okay? I was not in my right mind. I didn't knew you were so upset. But this is too dangerous. How can you thought of going to a place like this?", he said while looking at you and you just looked at the ground. "Can you forgive me? I promise to be careful with my words.", he said and you just nodded.