Chapter 4

The Nightmare

"But we can be one right now", he said while looking at you. "You turned your head to see his face. "I like you, Eun Sol Bi. I like you. A lot.", he said while bringing his face closer to yours. "I like you", he said and kissed yu. It was very sudden that your heart beated very fast. "At first it was just a simple peck on your lips but he kissed your lips deeper, savouring the taste of your sweet lips. He placed his hands on your head. You tried to push him but he was too strong. You gave up and closed your eyes. You kissed him back while placing your hand on his waist. He smiled at that. Then he pulled of. You flutter your eyes open. He looke at you while smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend?", he said while holding your hand. Actually, you had a little crush on him too. It started when he first helped you with your homework. You nodded your head as a yes. With that, he kissed you again. This time, he kissed you passionately and with full of love. You can feel it. 

"AHHHHH!", you screamed as you rode the roller coaster. Jung Kook who was sitting besides you seem to have fun as he was smiling and laughing at you all the time. After the ride ended, you can't walk and your legs are wobbly. Seeing that, Jung Kook laughed at you. "Yah, don't make fun of me", you said while showing a mad face. Seeing that, Jung Kook smiled. "I'm just laughing because you are too cute", he said while your hair. You smiled and kissed him on the cheeks. You guys had a great time there.

"Thank you for bringing me there, I forgot abou my brother for a while", you said while laughing. "Anything for you, babe", he said while showing his cheeky smile. You laughed at his action. "I'll see you tomorrow at school then, goodbye", you said and hugged him. He waved you goodbye and you entered your house. "Dongsaeng, your tall and handsome hyung confessed his feeling to me", you said while looking at his picture. "Thank you dongsaeng-ah, goodnight", you said while smiling. 

The next day, Jung Kook picked you up and drove you to school. You sat down on your seat and chatted with Jung Kook until the teacher came with a paper. "Students, I am pleased to tell you that our school will be having a MT or Membership Training so that you guys can bond with each other. It is next weeek, so you guys better prepare your luggage, we will stay there for 5 nights 4 days. It's a little bit longer than it used to be but that shouldn't be a problem. I will putting the paper that tells you which bus you are riding there on this desk. Remember, it is fixed and cannot be changed. That's all, thank you.", the teacher said. In 5 seconds, the teacher's desk is full of students who wanted to check which bus they are on. You didn't actually care which bus you are on as long as you're not in the same bus with that one person. Min Ju. Jung Kook's crazy admire. She follows Jung Kook everywhere. Since you and Jung Kook are close, she always tries to sabotage you. One day, your locker was full of rolled paper. The next day, your table was scribbled all over. It says cheap girl, no pride, shameless, ugly etc. You didn't really care about her. Jung Kook was always helping you anyways. But someone spread the rumour that you and Jung Kook are dating. Hah, this trip is not going to be fun, you said to yourself. 

Unfortunately, you and Jung Kook ended up on a different bus. Fortunately, that Min Ju girl is not on the same bus with you. You sat beside one of your classmate. After arriving at the hotel, you collected your luggage bag and the teacher asked us to gather at the lobby for a briefing. That is when you saw Min Ju clinging onto Jung Kook's arm. Your heart broke even more when you saw Jung Kook smiling to her. Jung Kook suddenly saw you and let go of Min Ju's hand. He walked towards you but you ran away. He was too fast and eventually caught up with you and she held your wrist. "Babe, it's not like what you think, she was just-", without finishing his sentences, you twisted your arms so that you are free from him. "What? What?! You look SUPER happy with her, smiling and all, forgot about me huh?", you said while showing an annoying face. "Its not like that, honey. Listen to me", he said trying to calm you down. "I saw it all with my own eyes. Go away, leave me alone", you said and walked away. The whole trip was SUPER boring. Group activity, bla bla. And with Jung Kook kept staring at you 24/7 was just UGH. On the last day of the trip, Jung Kook walked to you, you tried to run away but he grabbed your wrist. "Sol Bi, listen to me. At that time, she was just talking about his dog. She said something funny about her dog so i just smiled. She saw you walking so she hold my arms. It's not like what you think, babe. Please forgive me?", he said with his puppy eyes. You knew he wouldn't do that to you, you just wanted to make sure. "Ugh fine fine whatever", you replied. He immediately smiled and held your hand to lead you to the cafeteria. Someone who was watching this, wanted to make your life hell. Min Ji.