Chapter 6

The Nightmare

You held on to the note. It was a note that was dropped by the CEO while he's leaving the building. You heard he said something about deleting informations that was with him. So you know that this man is not on JungKook's father's side.

Choi Junsoo

-Busan, South Korea.

You decided to skip school for the day and find the man because you know you can get revenge on the CEO this way. But there was a thing that made you hesitate. JungKook. You know how he will feel when his father will be taken by the police because they seem to be in a good relationship. I'm sorry JungKook, I need to do this. I will dissapear if you want after all things were settled, you said to yourself. You rode the bus from Seoul to Busan. After about 3 hours on the bus, you finally arrived. It was really nice there. You remembered Jung Kook told you that it was his hometown when you first met him. The smell of the sea was really refreshing. You checked your phone and there was 5 missed calls from JungKook. You felt really sorry for not telling him. But you need to focus on finding this man. By coincidence, an old woman walked in front of you. "Excuse me, grandmother", you called her and she looked at you with a smile. "Um, where can I find this guy?", you asked while showing the note that you were holding. "Oh, he always go to the sea to fish at this hour. I think he is still there", she said. You thanked the old woman and walked to the sea.

You see an old man sitting on his chair by the sea with fishing equipments surrounding him. "Excuse me", you said. He looked back and saw you. He was very shocked that he ignored the fish that was caught on his line. 

"Um so, can you tell me what happened actually?", you asked after everything had settled down. "Okay, so let me introduce myself. I am Choi Junsoo, I was once the CEO's accomplice. We planned to kill your parents together. We were bestfriends back in the old days so he trusted me and gave all the informations of him dealing with the black market, bringing back people's head for money and all. One day, he ordered me to kill your whole family but I couldn't because I know how precious families are. I lost mine in a car accident. I know how it feels to lost the one we loved the most. So I ran away from him because I couldn't bear killing people anymore. But I didn't know he would kill your parents with his own hand. And here I am, living a normal life without blood involved.", he finished his story. "I was really mad at him and wanted revenge.But I didn't have any clue at all how to", you said while looking on the ground. "I know how to", he said.

You went back home while holding the USB. It holds all the informations that the man gave you. You remembered that man's last words to you. "Do well, reveal the truth to the world". You decide to keep the USB first and not carry it around as there are many eyes that are watching. You went to school the next day. You sat at your table but didn't saw Jungkook. You looked around and saw him sitting on the other side of the class. Then a boy sat beside you. "Hi, I am Deok Ho. Jungkook asked me to switch tables with him so here I am", he said while smiling. You just looked at him. "By the way, why are you transfering school? Is someone bothering you?", he said. Transfer?, you said to yourself and remembered that the CEO asked you to transfer school. Damn it, didn't know he would go this far, you said to yourself. Then you realized that is why he was not sitting beside you. He must be mad that you are suddenly transfering school. You went to his table but he ran away and went oit of the class. You sighed and just walked back to your seat. He came back a minute later and class starts. 

You walked back home and saw Jungkook on the other side of the road. You called his name and ran to him. "I'm really sorry for not coming to school yesterday, I had some problems.", you said while panting because of the sudden running. "What am I to you? Why do you always keep secrets from me? Am I not good to you?", he asked while half-shoiting. "W-what?No no, it's not that.", you replied, shocked with his actions. He rarely shout or being mad at you. "If you are going to do this, let's stop this relationship.", he said and walked to the other side. While walking, a big van came towards his directions really fast. Unable to dodge, the van hit Jungkook and just drove away like nothing happened. You was really shocked and ran towards him. "Jungkook, wake up!", you hit his cheeck trying to wake him up. You saw his head bleeding and started crying. You tried to calm down and called the ambulance. The ambulance came 10 minutes later. You are still crying, thinking this is all your fault. After arriving, he was immediately brought to the surgery room. 30 minutes later, the doctor came and said that he was okay and just needed some rest. You walked to his bed. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault", you said while crying and held his hands. 

Sometimes you wonder why all the person you loved died or ot hurt. What have you done wrong? You were good to your parents, did good in school, treat your brother well, life is so unfair. You always look in envious at people hanging out with their family and friends. While you, you family died, you didn't have any friends, and now Jungkook is leaving you. 

The next day, you went to the hospital right after school ended. You wanted to check on him. He was still unconscious and asleep. You looked at his face. How can a human be this perfect, you said to yourself. Suddenly his finger moved and his eyes flutter opened. You immediately called the doctor and the doctor did some check ups on him. After ensuring that he is okay, the doctor and nurses left. "Um, hi", you said but he just looked away. You tried to give him a bottle of water but he threw it away. "Look, I'm sorry I know this is all my fault. But can you please talk to me?", you said trying to start a conversation with him. "Go away.", that is the only thing that came out of his mouth. "I said I'm sorry, if you think this is my fault then you are correct. I will go after this but can you look at me and talk?" you said. "I SAY GO AWAY YOU ARE SUCH A BURDEN, NO WONDER PEOPLE SAY YOU BRING BAD LUCK. PEOPLE AROUND YOU EITHER DIES OR GET HURT. GO AWAY!", he shouted at you. You tried to hold back your tears. "Fine, I'll go. But don't forget to eat. Take care", you said while trying to smile. You know that this may be the last time you are seeing him. "I love you", with that, you ran away. 

School. You already gave up on that. You can't stand the bullying. Jungkook just watches you when you were bullied so you stopped school. Now you work part time at a cafe nearby your house. You wanted to get revenge on the CEO but you couldn't focus thinking about Jungkook. You decide to take a day off from work and went to the beach. You strolled down the beach, stepping on the soft sands while hearing the waves crashing. It felt really good to be away from such problems. After clearing your mind, you decided to meet with the CEO. You didn't bring the USB because you thought it will be just a while and kept it in a very hidden place.

"Just so you know, I have all the informations", you said to the CEO. He was really shocked to hear that but suddenly laughs. "Dear, how can you get all the informations? It was all deleted.", he replied while still laughing. "Choi Jun Soo", you said. His face froze and suddenly became angry. "Tie her up. Search her house", he said to his assistant.