Chapter 1

The Nightmare

It's your first year in highschool, you woke up really early to get ready. You took a shower and wore your uniform. You took your bag and walked to the school since it is near. After arriving, the teacher asked the newcomers to gather in the hall to announce the classes. 30 minutes later, the teacher asked us to go to our classroom and get familiar with the school. You finally found your class after 15 minutes walking with the help of the seniors there. You sat next to the window, your favourite seat in class. You looked out the window and saw students playing basketball, suddenly you felt like somebody sat next to you. You turned your head and saw a really handsome boy staring at you. "Hi, I'm JungKook. Mind if I sit here?" he asked and you just nod.

School finally ended. The teachers just asked us to introduce ourself and get to know each other. The fun thing is, your tablemate, JungKook seems to be really funny and both of you promised to be bestfriend. You also gave him your phone number. But his face is really familiar. You shook of the thought and went back home. You're really bored and it is only 6 p.m. You decided to go online shopping to see if there are new clothes. Suddenly, you got a message from an unknown number. 

I'm really bored. Lets go somewhere. Text me your address and I'll come pick you up in 10 minutes. Get ready.

- Jeon Jung Kook.

You texted him your address and wore an over-sized shirt and a messy bun. You look at the mirror one last time and wait for him to arrive. 5 minutes later, you hear a honk in front of your house. You opened te door and saw a Lamborghini Veneno. Holy that's an expensive car, you said to yourself. You saw Jung Kook walking towards you. "Isn't this a very expensive car?', you asked him. "Yeah, my father bought this for me for my birthday last year. He is the CEO for our company.", he answered. You just nodded your head.

He brought you to a shopping mall and bought you some dresses and casual shirts. He even bought you perfumes and accessories. As expected from a rich man's son, you said to yourself. "Lets buy your things now", you said and dragged him to the men's wear. He tried on some shirts and shoes and ended up buying almost all of them. You both got really close, an old lady even thought that you guys were a couple and you just laughed it off. "Let's eat now, I'm really hungry.", he said while touching his stomach and giggling. He ended up bringing you to a very expensive restaurant which need to make a booking before eating there. While waiting for the food, he played on his phone. "Yah Jung Kook, don't you think it is a waste to spend the money for me? Like isn't it wasteful?', you asked. "No, you are my friend anyway. Why would it be a waste?", he replied. 

It was 10 p.m. when he drove you to your home and helped you carry all the stuff that he bought for you. "Thank you so much, see you again tomorrow", you said while entering your home. After showering, you watched the television with your little brother Kang Yul who is 18 years old. Suddenly, thunders and lightning were heard. Your body instantly shaked and your face is pale. Familiar with the situation, Kang Yul calmed you down and brings you to your bed. He knew you were astraphobia, a phobia of thunder and rain. You got this phobia 5 years ago when that incident happened.

5 YEARS AGO

After sending your brother to his friend's house, you stopped at a covenience store to buy some ice cream. Then you walked back home and saw the gates and doors were wide open and a black van was parked in front of your house. You started feeling suspicious as your parents never leave the gate open. You  entered the house while hearing gunshots. You quickly went inside and saw a tall man holding a gun while your parents was on the floor bleeding. The man quickly exit the house and you ran towards your parents. They are not breathing. You hurriedly call the ambulance. They were hurried to the hospital. After 1 hour of surgery, the doctor walked out of the surgery room and told you that both of them did not survive because of a huge amount of blood loss. You who was only 15 years old at the moment had to go through such experience. After knowing it was a murder case, the police came and asked some question to you. "Did you see the killer's face or anything about the killer's information?", the police asked. "I did not see his face as he was wearing a cap that was covering his face but I did see the killer's van's plate number. 

After 20 minutes, the police confirmed that it was the owner was the CEO of JeonCompany. You did not feel to shocked as both companies have been rivals for many years. Knowing that, you decided to get revenge on him.