its now or never..

He doesnt remember me ?!

Already starting to promote ASC with bts oppas
We said bye each other  `because they had other schedules ..
When I said goodbye to bts oppas, I could not stop looking  hoseok oppa that looked bad mood or angry ..
I thought something was wrong with him ...

In my apartment, listening to music, reading a book that I really like ...
With my food made by me
I look delicious...

I was watching my phone
But I was hesitant to call hoseok oppa or not ..
Because I was worried......

I told myself to do it, nothing happens until you know that hoseok oppa is well ..
you can do it..

I did it and call hoseok oppa because of what happened in ASC ..
The call made me eternal even though I did not think maybe this busy ..
Until you answer me
on the phone:

Hoseok: hello jaminie
Hi Oppa .....
It was very quiet. But try to break the ice ..
J : oppa is all well with you ..
Hoseok: Yes, I'm fine, nothing happens.
J: Really? When we finished in ASC you seemed annoying, I thought something was wrong ..
H: aww how cute is always worried ... I'll tell the truth that seriously everything is fine even though I was just jealous of her talking to the guys ..
Jaminie, it's really all right ..
J: I could hardly believe what he was saying, but it's good to know that you're well hoseok oppa. You looked very handsome hooseok opppa
I blushed for what I said but try to encourage him and say nice things, maybe that would help him well :).
but no... he laughs for me !!!
I heard that jaminie told me that I am handsome hahah that tender is trying to cheer me, but very sweet  that made me want to laugh hehe tenderness ..
J :but listen to hoseok oppa laughing, I thought maybe this is better .. hehhe.
H: Jaminie, if I can go see you ..
I was in shock when he said that
J : this if hosoek oopa when we see each other ..
H: tomorrow, I'll see you later, see you ..
J: yes, hosoek oppa, see you ..
.H: bye

J:bye oppa
When we said goodbye,  I'll stay tomorrow? oh my God, what the hell ..Hosoek oppa told me to visit my house, oh my God ..

what a nerve ..
I could not stop hitting the bed of happiness or nerves ..
I can not sleep, aigooo

Hoseok`s pov:
She has already become beautiful every day since the first time we saw each other, as the years went by, I thought maybe it's time to confers me, we were always in contact, we always talked a lot and I always wanted to invite her out, but due to my schedules I couldnot ..
Since I am having free time to rest, it may be my luck to tell you how much I like it ..
Be it ever or nothing ..