Could it or couldn't?.

He doesnt remember me ?!

Jin's Pov: 

That is the secret that we have all had for her. We never wanted to tell you because they looked very happy even though we were jealous to see them together.

But I'm not the only one who feels that way. Every time I want to take Jamie off the New hoseok, we know what our brother hoseok would never do for the person he loves.

It makes me want to fight with him. I can not bear to see her treated like that anymore. Hoseok .. You will regret having treated her like that. Because I will take it away from you if you continue like this, I hope soon Your memories will return.

Hoseok, I'm sorry you always said what we would protect Jamie as our family but I already see her. More than a family.

I love her. What else can I do for her, while she does it alone? Will be able to fight or surrender. For a love what has changed due to the Accident.

I wonder every time what I see her like that.

Tell me, tell me Jamie. ~~ Please, let me help you and be with you. Is it difficult to ask? , If you would not have been the Bride of Hoseok. None of this would have happened to you if I were him.

A love not impossible can be achieved? How naive I am. Obvious that love is Impossible to make it reality.

Because she loves him more than you think. It will be painful for her to leave the Love of her life.

I'm not the only one.

The other guys: they want to hold her in their arms.

Jumin always liked her for her rare charms and for what she is, that's why he loves her.

Jungkook despite being shy with the girls, Jamie is the only one who makes him feel safe, calm and being the same when he is with her. He attracts her a lot from what he saw her and he does not know if he loves her or just attracts her. He will soon realize it.

Taehyung loves how Jamie is and her follies. It drives him crazy and he feels like protecting her. He loves her more than he wants to have her alone.

Namjoon always talked to her because they are very united and he realized his  feelings towards her despite seeing her as "a little sister", saw her as a beautiful and incredible woman in his life for being by his side .

Yoongi feels he found his soul mate because Jamie and he are wild, they have almost the same attitude and he likes hip-hop and more. The way she is. That made he  love her for what she is and for her jokes. Love everything about her.

Is it difficult to tell Jamie the truth about our feelings? .

We can make that love not impossible reality ?. Could it ? Or will it just become a beautiful dream without waking up? .

Something that we would never want to wake up for her.

Will we be able to say it or will never be able to ?.

We would like it to be a beautiful dream what we have had when we met her.

What did you think about this,  Hoseok?. 

Could or couldn't had her?.