Its time or never!!!.

He doesnt remember me ?!

The other:

He is not my boy  shine Hoseok.Anymore....

Knowing what I saw towards hoseok his look was so cold towards me, I did not feel the same HOSEOK I loved.
But I always promised to fight for him.
No matter how difficult it is.
I will always be there for him.
Hoseok: mm why do not you tell her to leave.
But I like that look that girl does.
Doctor: hoseok, I'll check you later to find out if you have any more problems.
Hoseok: clear, do-ct-or, It sounded very childlike the way it said it.
He seemed to be a different boy.
I got up because of what happened and I went to the doctor and he said he has amnesia but I do not know when his memories would come back, always bring him here if there is a problem. It is always by your side by any situation.
Jamie: Yes, Doctor, thank you.
Doctor: You're welcome.
When the doctor left, I saw how hoseok flirted with the nurse.
I could not stand there and watch him. Yes he is my boyfriend
Jamie: ahem, sorry. Get him off.
Nurse: Sorry, bye hoseok. She says goodbye to him.
Hoseok: Good-bye, precious, saying good-bye to her. How stupid you are to get yourself.
Jamie: Excuse me? Hoseok, I'm your girlfriend, almost wife.
Hoseok: girlfriend, wife my , do not make me foolish, girl.
Jamie: I'm not girl, if not Jamie, my name is Jamie.
Hoseok: Whatever you want, Little . But first if my moment has already ruined me. Why do not you join me?
Jamie: What? Are you crazy ? , Rest well...
Hoseok: mm rude girl .. I love it, come here to enjoy it a lot.

He looked at me with that erted smile towards me.
He grabbed my wrist and pushed me toward him.
We saw each other face to face. But I  felt he was not the hoseok I loved.
I tried to get away from him but he had to force me .. I did not want to let go.
I thought I'd slap it but I had it as if it was his prison.
It was so uncomfortable the situation that occurred to hit him on the forehead and hit him. I'm so sorry, HOSEOK.
Hoseok: aish what's wrong? , Are you crazy !!?!? He looked at me angrily at me.
J: Who is to blame ?? Eh? Do not be silly !!.
I massage my forehead by the blow.
H: aish, rude and tremendous girl that you are. I like you, but you're not my type.
J: I'm not your type ?? Hahaha, I'm your girlfriend and we've been dating for almost 4 years.
H: Do not tell lies, I do not even believe you!
Maybe you want to take advantage of me ??. Go ahead, I'm all yours, silly!
He forcefully grabbed my hand and made me touch his chest and him.
It gives a strange impression that I felt that I did not like ..
He seemed to enjoy it. but not me .. that way.
Took my hand off..
J: Hoseok oppa ,stops clowning and rests.
H: You do not dare call me that! His voice sounded angry.

He Raise his  voice. Get out, get out of my life.
I hurt those words...
I felt my chest hurt from those words. I had to put up with it. Hold on jamie, you can !!.
I was afraid I might not remember, Who knows, but I would not give up.
But I did not want to leave.
J: what are you getting mad about ?? I'm here to take care of you and help you. The doctor told me to be by your side. I looked at him angrily. Hoseok warned you that I will not move and I will not leave until you are better.
He pulls me towards him and he looks at me with that look that plans something against me.
H: hahahahahah, what a crazy woman you are! , Do not? I'll see how you can do it for me!
He puts his hand toward me. Try not to look at it / avoid it. But it makes me look at it by force! our eyes meet each other.
H: I'll see how capable you can or I'll make your life hell! My dear Ja-m-ie.
The way he said my name I did not like it.
I felt I have to fight whatever it takes.
He takes his hand violently towards me.
I was stunned the way he treated me.
I felt that it was not the hoseok I loved.
Now HOSEOK became a violent, womanizing boy in front of my eyes.
I thought it's time or never..

Jamie's Pov:

Is he The way he is , What did  you think?

No, he is not...my hoseok oppa .....