First time we talked about you and me

He doesnt remember me ?!

Jhope: good since I'm finally alone to talk to jaminie in my room while my hyungs are rehearsing and others sleeping ...
For the great concert that we will have for our Armys
From around the world. ..
I do not know if she is asleep or awake ...

--------------------------------..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

in the meantime
I'm in my apartment and I've been very attached to the phone just in case jhope will talk or call me ..
  Jaminie: well jhope still does not talk to me or message to me, maybe he's busy for his big concert ..

in the meantime
I'm in my apartment and I've been very attached to the phone just in case jhope will talk or call me ..
 
Jaminie: well jhope still does not talk to me or message to me, maybe he's busy for his big concert ...
But I really do not seem to be talking to each other anymore days and nights have passed ..
It's like 8:30 p.m. now
I do not know if jhope wants to talk to me or not ...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Jhope: I'll talk to jaminie maybe not sleep yet I think ..
mobile:
Hello jaminie, good night, how are you ?? You are sleeping rigth now?
A silence ................................................ ...........................................
 
I already sent the message to jaminie to see what happens ...
Because I feel nervous when I tried to talk to her and I could not take my eyes off the phone ??
Is it because of her ??? What will it be ??
.................................................. ..................................................
Jaminei: my phone heard the tone and I saw that jhope sent me a message oh my god that happiness ....
Jumping of happiness and I can not stop smiling ...
Well now to asnwer you mmm I would tell you hahha now I'm hesitating hahha ..
relax  jaminie ..
Mobile : hello jhope I am well and I still have no dream and what about you as they go with their great concert and everything is well?
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
Jhope: oh my God she answered me ! Jaminie, its  incredible.
Showing a big smile for her answer that jaminie told me..
 
Wow she does care a lot about me and bts ...
I love her so much ....
From the first time  I saw you jaminie ....
.

But I'm not sure if what I feel for her is real ....

But I can not stop thinking about it every time I think about it, it makes me miss her a lot ..

I can not describe these feelings I have towards her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Jaminie: mmm I left in seen, hoseok oppa maybe he is tired for his concert ??! Or fell asleep
Makes me worry that it will have happened to him and Bts I hope they are well, I pray for them to be well every day ..

Mmmm no answer, well maybe he's asleep ?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoseok: mmm that I say to jaminie .. I stay an hour thinking to tell you ...
I was almost going to say that I missed her a lot, that would be very soon for her and me as if we were really a couple .

I was thinking between her and me.
She and I as a couple would be incredible for me .. I could never let her be alone, I would always talk to her, every time I saw her and the hugs she would give me and her kisses she towards me ...
I would go crazy.....
Hoseok what things you say ? you're crazy, she's underage ..
Is almost the age of our maknae kookie.
But I'll wait when she's grown up ..
.

I'll be waiting when she is over 18 ..

.............................................................................

I'll be waiting when she is over 18 ..
Maybe it's bad to fall in love with her!
I realized my feelings towards jiminie ..
I am in love with her..
In love with 15 & park jimin aka jaminie.
I know I was very slow to realize it from the first time I saw her ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaminie: Mmm and maybe he fell asleep, well I say goodbye so i do not bother him anymore ..
Mobile: this hoseok oppa are you asleep ?! Maybe another day you talk to me, and I'll do well, and also to Bts with his great concert , I wish good luck to all and God take care of them!
bye bye bye ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jhope: oh by god again she answered, it made my heart beat like crazy for her, when I saw the message, I was like an idiot because I did not talk to my jiminie ..
I'm the worst hoseok you're the worst ....
But in the end she worries about me and Bts. Is what made me happy ...
Well I say goodbye to her too because she looks very sleepy
It's the first time we talked about you and I, my jiminie ...
Mobile: mm yeah but thanks alike I wish you lots of luck and please do not see other guys that is not me, rest and dream for me, bye bye ..
Well, I just put it to make sure no one takes my girl away ... although we're not in a relationship yet, but I'll wait for her ....

I will keep watching your program and know a lot about my jaminie , well although it sounds like stalker.hahah
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Jaminie: good jhope I answered that well, it looks like if he is tired but he told me not to see other guys other than him?! Oh my God, why did you say that
I blushed a lot when he told me that ...
Does he know I like it? What happens here? XD

I do not know what happened right now? !!!
But well if I do hoseok oppa, I will not look at any boy other than you because I love you ..
Maybe I will have the best dream of my life !!!
Hoseok oppa and mee !!!!!
Together like a couple !!!!
  In my dreams!!

I will never forget the first one we talked together this day !!! I will always keep it in my heart ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jhope: I will never forget it and I will always dream of you my jaminie !!!
It will be the best dream between you and me and please do not think that I am erted hehhehe
Maybe yes and maybe not ...

I WILL WAIT WHEN YOU ARE OLDER my jiminie !!!