Who Is she ?

He doesnt remember me ?!

There were many things that happened .. The next day I woke up in my hospital room and looked around to know where I was (?, I could not remember anything. I could only remember that hoseok and I were going to celebrate our anniversary together and suddenly we had an accident, I got up because hisoek was not by my side I thought he would not be here by my side, I felt fear and worry, I did not know what was going to happen to him .. I do not wanna lose it .

I tried to get up from the bed to go get hoseok but my body was weak but I wanted to see it, that was my only hope ..

Suddenly BTS was out talking to the doctors.

When I was arriving , they opened the door and I stayed .

Hi! , hello by the surprised appearance of them .. BTS: What do you do Jamie?, Rest, you're very weak.

Jamie; I do not want to, I want to see hoseok oppa.  I tried to pass the door but they blocked the way for me.

J: Guys, please!!!  let me see hoseok, please!.

Jin oppa  looks at me with a lot of sadness and concern comes towards me, hugs me and tells me he's fine, just wait for him to wake up ..

I watched as everyone looked at me with much concern ... hoping that it would wake up. I was really shocked (? This is happening to me (? Because to him and not to me (? .

Jin oppa:Jamie rests and so you can see hoseok Jamie: I do not want to, I want to see it now, I push it to go straight to the door but suddenly namjoon stops me.

Namjoon; Jamie, take a rest, you do not know that hoseok told us we should take care of you no matter what. you are part of us .

They are right, we are a family like hoseok, always wanted.

All I wanted was to see him.

The week passed. That I'm already discharged from the hospital .. But I stayed in the hoseok room to be by his side .. BTS told me where Is he ..

Every time I visited, HOSEOK was resting and was always at his side. I told him things and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I gave him my hand so that he knows that here I am by his side my love . that hisoek moved his hands and I was in shock and happy that he has wake UP  and I  say hoseok my love (? .

He opened his eyes and looked around .. I lifted it to make it better. But he looked at me with the face of who you are (?.

My love, thank God , you're well and hope to leave a warning to the doctors and BTs that you're already awake.

When I warned them. I gave him a hug because I missed a lot but he saw me and pushed me to the ground ..

he told me who the damn you are (?, Do not touch me. I was surprised at what was happening, I looked at it with confusion and I said hoseok my love whats up .. it looked like another person and it was not my beloved hoseok whom I loved. I told the doctor that happened when I entered and I told him what happened and the doctor mm seems that the accident caused him loss of memory..

 When he said that. I could not believe it ..

Hoseok; who is she ?, Your wife ? doctor.

Doctor: it is not, it's your wife / girlfriend hoseok.

Hoseok: I do not have a woman, I do not know this ing .