He is a ..

He doesnt remember me ?!

I think it is now or never.

Just seeing it has filled me with so much pain.

Hoseok was never like that.

I never thought what was different.

But I will not let myself fall.

I will fight for him first and foremost.

What I support, none of that will stop me from loving Hoseok. he is my man.

At all costs. . 

 

4 months later

At the hospital:

Since I was in his care at his side all this time, hoseok has become so irritating to me, he scolded me and if I did it well and he preferred that the y nurses attend him. It looked like he liked it. He used to tell me ugly things. He seemed his slave.

He wanted to make me lose but I have not lost and I showed it. He was surprised, "Well, what are you doing, do not you, Mmm, you make me interested in how you are with me, but I will do what you give in to me and do what I want to do, be prepared Ja-mie" . * I look with that look what seems to have fun with me *. I was wondering "what is it that awaits me ... Maybe losing ?, that we'll see until you remember who I am Hoseok."

But all this time, finally have been released. In the room, the doctor comes to see him. * While he was crashing * Doctor: at last his wounds have healed, and recovered energy, thanks to his wife who has cared for him and been by his side. You should be grateful to have it.

When he said that * I was embarrassed and I felt happy to show him what I was able to take care of you, Hoseok, turning my eyes to him *

Hoseok: Aishh, this woman is not my wife or girlfriend, Are you crazy Doctor? * turns around and looks at me irritated *

Doctor: take care of your words, hoseok, do not be like that with her. She gave her best effort to take care of you.

Thank you.

Hoseok * shock, he turns around and sees jamie what kind of girl is she? And why am I happy to hear that?

What's happening to me? Ok, Doctor. Thanks Ja-mie.

When I heard that, what Hoseok said, I was happy that he said it even if he doubted if it was sarcasm or he had to say it looked like a child "how nice is hehehe." I reign for how beautiful it looked.

Hoseok * what are you laughing at, what's funny? , you are insane? , But it makes me happy to see her smile, what is this relief? *. ... * I must be crazy, right? *

D: Well, Hoseok, and what's better, he'll be discharged from the hospital. But if there are problems, do not hesitate to call Jamie.

J: yes doctor, thanks.

H: Goodbye doctor.

D: you're welcome, well, I'm saying goodbye and I left it to your care, Jamie.

J: yes and thanks Doctor, Goodbye.

When I said goodbye to him, Hoseok looked at me weird ..

Hoseok * she who believes *

J: mm, something wrong, hoseok ??? * I doubted if he felt bad or something *.

H: aishh, shut up, I just want to rest .. Go away.

J: ?? Sure,   hoseok, I'll call the guys what come for you, * I do not know what he has but he doubted that his memories began to appear, I thought so?

H: do what you want.

Outside the Hospital:

J: * I took out my cell phone * called namjoon oppa.

Ring ring ring ~ it took the call ~~

They must be busy ?.

N: hello ?. Jamie ?.

J: Hi namjoon, I have good news, hoseok is better.

N: seriously? Jamie * shock *, let's tell the guys this great news * he sounded very happy ".

J: yes, namjoon, go and tell them this great news * I can imagine how happy they are, they have worried about him *

J: I'm glad to hear it, * it's heard in the so-called cries of happiness * jeje Oh, those guys.

N: Jamie, are you still there?

J: Yes, does something happen?

N: can we go now to see him ?

J: Of course, just be very careful on the road, I hope and ahh do not forget to bring Hoseok's clothes.

N: but if we have already brought it, Jamie.

J: * is true but he wants other clothes, he did not like it, he was so angry , what a pain in the * aishh, just bring in  namjoon. Please!!.

N; Okay, we'll bring it to you, Jamie. Everything's alright there? * Sounded worried *, See you.

J: More or less, do not worry, see you later, oppa.

N: Good to know, bye.

J; Goodbye.

4 hours later.

in the room.

H: aish, why are those idiots delayed? What a pain in the . *irritated*

J: * I get mad just to hear that. ** Hey, do not tell them that, they're your friends, almost brothers. Have respect to them. Hoseok. * Look at him so angry *

H: why are you angry? HEY * raise your voice *. You are nothing to me, little idiot and they are not. Are you the e of them? * laughs *

J: * I wanted to kill him with that mouth what he had * and if I was ,vwhat you would do ?. * Sorry for saying this, they are how my family and you are also Hoseok, my husband *.

H: mmm JAJAJJA, I would make your life impossible, little idiot. I would do what I like with you, I would destroy everything about you for what you know, who is its owner. * he looked at me with that erted smile *

J: Are you crazy!!?!! * raise your voice *. Hoseok, you have  careful what you say.

H: jajjaja,   How beautiful is that face what you put, let me see more expressions of you, so cute and do what I  want with you,  leave you like a ing , Jamie,  *laughs* 

I felt so angry, what I wanted to give him a hit  in his face .. I wanted to kill him. .... But I'm worried about the BTS guys.

If They get to enter what Hoseok looks like.  They will not like it ... Not at all ... They will end up hitting or hating ...